Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    My opinion?

Probably every reality in which an individual is corrupted, said individual is assimilated into the demon and the demons power grows.

It could explain a lot, but I'm no lore-buff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless Velen lives in the Twisting Nether and is bound to Sargeras, I'd say that they are different entities.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

The whole way this makes sense is if the Legion only formed in our reality, and not any others. Which would likely mean that the Pantheon only existed in our reality (possible since Aman'Thul had power over time and the various time ways).

It gets too messy with infinite Eredar, infinite Titans, some being good some being evil...

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    They meant why didn't the Legion use the Sargerite Keystone on Azeroth to open a gateway to Argus.
    Cause, the key only links to legion worlds...

They also didn't have a clear link to Azeroth back in the day....

So....ehhhhhhhhhhhhh............

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer8585 View Post
    The whole way this makes sense is if the Legion only formed in our reality, and not any others. Which would likely mean that the Pantheon only existed in our reality (possible since Aman'Thul had power over time and the various time ways).

It gets too messy with infinite Eredar, infinite Titans, some being good some being evil...
    That is pretty much not possible, since we have seen several alternate universes and in each one on which Azeroth has humans elves etc. the titans must exist as well, because they are responsible for the creation of life on Azeroth and the world would need a well of eternity as well otherwise no elves, which means azeroth has to be a titan as well.

The only way to salvage this mess is as soon as someone becomes a demon their spirit simply merges with their demon version in the twisting nether, but still considering how many universes are out there there should be a demon velen, but so far we haven't seen one. So to put it simply blizz screwed up for the rule of cool, but it is what it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    That is pretty much not possible, since we have seen several alternate universes and in each one on which Azeroth has humans elves etc. the titans must exist as well, because they are responsible for the creation of life on Azeroth and the world would need a well of eternity as well otherwise no elves, which means azeroth has to be a titan as well.

The only way to salvage this mess is as soon as someone becomes a demon their spirit simply merges with their demon version in the twisting nether, but still considering how many universes are out there there should be a demon velen, but so far we haven't seen one. So to put it simply blizz screwed up for the rule of cool, but it is what it is.
    Who would win - 1000 regular velens vs 1 demon velen ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Who would win - 1000 regular velens vs 1 demon velen ?
    The one in the skirt obviously, what kind of question is that. Sailor Argus

Deleted
    Anyone can provide a OFFICIAL statement about the fact that the Titans are one and only like the Burning Legion? Or, of course, a statement about the opposite.

Because if the Pantheon is one and only, everything is "clear". There are only one set of Titans----->of course one Sargeras----->new born Titans are also one and unique------->this means that only our Azeroth is a new born Titan--------> this is why the Burning Legion is focusing all his attention on US and not wasting time in other multiverse.

To add, now Sargeras knows about the new titan, it wuold be a massive annyoance to find another one in other planets and even worse on other multiverse, and even worse if you have a big army, but one and only.

Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    Anyone can provide a OFFICIAL statement about the fact that the Titans are one and only like the Burning Legion? Or, of course, a statement about the opposite.
    https://twitter.com/Muffinus/status/607424554936365056

wow lore is like quantum physics after wod

I feel like the Sargerite Keystone can be explained by the fact they never had the keystone on Azeroth so they didn' exactly know where it was on maybe the Keystone couldn't linkt o Azeroth because it had never been there or something to that affect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    The one in the skirt obviously, what kind of question is that. Sailor Argus
    Azshara on argus confirmed. Ohmargewd.

Deleted
    Ok but i don't think it's a very clear answer.

From what i get "there are multiple titans, they are searching the cosmos for additional Titans." but this does not mean there are, for example, two Sargeras. There is 1 Sargeras on "our" cosmos and Mr. TitanDelta on Y cosmos (for example). Both of them can travel freely in other cosmos. Or i get this wrong?

ok, that confirms it. our reality is the main reality. all other alternate universes are kinda meaningless to the void lords and legion.

actually, nvm... idk what his answer means, cause i don't really think he understood the question.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2017-06-22 at 03:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

I like the way it was described by someone on the first page, with there being only one real main timeline and then the others are random, ephemeral, unstable instances that sometimes break off of ours (and can be accessed by the bronze dragons). It makes sense with the idea that ours is the important line that the dragons look after while pruning out extra shit.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Ok but i don't think it's a very clear answer.

From what i get "there are multiple titans, they are searching the cosmos for additional Titans." but this does not mean there are, for example, two Sargeras. There is 1 Sargeras on "our" cosmos and Mr. TitanDelta on Y cosmos (for example). Both of them can travel freely in other cosmos. Or i get this wrong?
    This is the Important part of the question, the rest is just additional info.

Question
    Do Titans also transcend all realities

Answer
    They don't, there are multiple titans

Not to mention each Azeroth with elves on it must contain a titan, otherwise they couldn't exist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    I like the way it was described by someone on the first page, with there being only one real main timeline and then the others are random, ephemeral, unstable instances that sometimes break off of ours (and can be accessed by the bronze dragons). It makes sense with the idea that ours is the important line that the dragons look after while pruning out extra shit.
    It is somehow akin to that, since it is mentioned in the illidan novel, the legion somehow eradicates entire universes, by influencing certain events in certain universes not only our own, but there isn't much info on how.

This is the Important part of trhe question, the rest is just additional info.

Question

Answer

Not to mention each Azeroth with elves on it must contain a titan, otherwise they couldn't exist.
    what he said afterwards makes me think he misunderstood the question. "they are searching for additional titans" that's talking about what the titans were doing in our universe, talking about our titans.

i don't think he took the question as "are titans similar to demons in that there's only one of each through all realities"

Deleted
    This is the Important part of trhe question, the rest is just additional info.

Question

Answer

- - - Updated - - -

It is somehow akin to that, since it is mentioned in the illidan novel, the legion somehow eradicates entire universes, by influencing certain events in certain universes not only our own, but there isn't much info on how.
    Ok, there is one final piece of the puzzle, don't know if there is something offical on this: Sargeras is a 100% Titan, and therefore CAN'T trascend cosmos, or now he is "demon" and can do it?

Because, if he can't trasncend cosmos, everything makes perfectly sense (to me).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    what he said afterwards makes me think he misunderstood the question. "they are searching for additional titans" that's talking about what the titans were doing in our universe, talking about our titans.

i don't think he took the question as "are titans similar to demons in that there's only one of each through all realities"
    That's what it sounded like to me too, like he thought they meant "are there more titans than the pantheon" not "are there doubles of the titans"
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

Still there must be more than one set of titans, due to Azeroth alone, without the well of eternity no elves and the well is created through titan blood. So any alternate reality with a well means an additional azeroth. And why should there only be one set of titans even though they are creations of the physical universe, they are neither bound to the light, the void or the twisting nether.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, there is one final piece of the puzzle, don't know if there is something offical on this: Sargeras is a 100% Titan, and therefore CAN'T trascend cosmos, or now he is "demon" and can do it?

Because, if he can't trasncend cosmos, everything makes perfectly sense (to me).
    Anyone can enter any universe at any point if you know how, due to the twisting nether everything is connected, Kairoz more or less did the same as he tied another reality to Azeroth through the nether, while he time travelled.