Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    For funsies, I'm going to see what my wishlist total is like before and after the sale

As it stands: Includes 188 items - £3,498.23
    It seems a reasonable amount of money to spend today and complete your collection.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Guess just never noticed before

Anyone used any of the gfx stuff?
    The particle thing seems sort of tempting.
    Particleshop is a nice little application if you have a Wacom tablet or pen based hardware to use it. Its rather rough with mouse strokes and not as precise.

All the Corel applications in the bundle, honestly, are rather meh, they are good starter apps but thats about it, not bad for the price but Gimp, (with plug-ins) by itself destroys them all together in my opinion.

Sound Forge though, thats worth the $12 by itself and worth the whole dam bundle, if you want to mess around with making your own audio clips or want to clean up or edit files, its easy to learn and amazingly powerful.

Anyone else notice every other Humble Bundle now has a VPN with it?
    Last edited by Jimmy Thick; 2017-06-22 at 03:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Thick View Post
    Particleshop is a nice little application if you have a Wacom tablet or pen based hardware to use it. Its rather rough with mouse strokes and not as precise.

All the Corel applications in the bundle, honestly, are rather meh, they are good starter apps but thats about it, not bad for the price but Gimp, (with plug-ins) by itself destroys them all together in my opinion.

Sound Forge though, thats worth the $12 by itself and worth the whole dam bundle, if you want to mess around with making your own audio clips or want to clean up or edit files, its easy to learn and amazingly powerful.

Anyone else notice every other Humble Bundle now has a VPN with it?
    Used Gimp a few times although not for quite some time, it is good. Really should get back into it. Guess this'll be the best option, thanks
    I do have a Wacom tablet, alas, the last time I moved it gained a 4" crack through it
    Audio wise, not done anything since days of Amiga1200.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seifa View Post
    It seems a reasonable amount of money to spend today and complete your collection.
    Totally.

Although I should have been more clear. I just wish to see how much of the total price of the games is reduced when the sale launches. Unless there are blockbuster discounts, the only game I have any interest in is Doom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one who thinks that software bundles that only include temporary subscription are disappointing?
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice cheap way to renew your VPN if you trust the ones that come in the bundles

@Aflakk47, we're quite nice about giving stuff away, it's more when people beg for things that it's questionable, though we do get people offering/wanting trades and giving away things all the time.

(oops, accidentally @ mentioned some dude called aflakk cos i truncated the name )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    For funsies, I'm going to see what my wishlist total is like before and after the sale

As it stands: Includes 188 items - £3,498.23
    Current price - £2,623.77

Possible more games will be added as the store updates

Deleted
    Killing Floor is free on Humblebundle, great game!
    https://www.humblebundle.com/store/killing-floor

The redemption deadline is July 1st, 2017 at 10:00 AM Pacific. You have 8 days left!

tight, dont wait too long with this one

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Steam says it's only a guest pass (Limited time to play).

10+ Year Old Account
    Flatout Bundle has 1-3 and Ultimate Carnage for $4.99 https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/flatout-bundle

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Flatout Bundle has 1-3 and Ultimate Carnage for $4.99 https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/flatout-bundle
    Using "RED5" can get you 5% off on many offers on bundlestars too.
    I just grabbed Lilith DLC for Gauntlet for next to sod all

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Are you sure? I did get sent two guest passes, but it doesn't say anything about limited play time in my library. I have not actually installed or tried to play it yet though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Are you sure? I did get sent two guest passes, but it doesn't say anything about limited play time in my library. I have not actually installed or tried to play it yet though.
    I was referring to the gust passes, assumed it was the same thing. Those passes are for friends I take it?
    Last edited by Aeula; 2017-06-22 at 11:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Hmm, weird.
    I can't check as I've already had the game for years.

10+ Year Old Account
    You gain the guest passes as a bonus for "purchasing" the game. Inputting the key is what triggers you to get the pass. It's a co-op heavy game so what better way to incentivise people to buy the game than to try it for free with a buddy and see if they like it or not?

Hmm, weird.
    I can't check as I've already had the game for years.
    That's probably why then. When you redeem the game you get guest passes. So if you had it already, it just probably gave you the guest passes instead.

- - - Updated - - -

They Came from the Moon [Free] - https://www.indiegala.com/dieyoung?massive

ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!

They are back, don't click, run away, don't look...

https://www.greenmangaming.com/loot-boxes/

I got the 30 pack with a e-mail code for $16, and got jack shit. I did get thirty games I don't yet have though, but nothing of note and definitely nothing AAA,

Deleted
    Apparently if you receive newsletters from GMG, you will be getting an (account locked) email voucher for Player Unknown Battlegrounds.
    Oddly, hadn't noticed I'd not heard from them in a while until now hehe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Thick View Post
    ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!

They are back, don't click, run away, don't look...

https://www.greenmangaming.com/loot-boxes/

I got the 30 pack with a e-mail code for $16, and got jack shit. I did get thirty games I don't yet have though, but nothing of note and definitely nothing AAA,

Hi there, The majority of the games you will receive in a Loot Box are indie titles. Some you will have heard of, some not. There is a chance to get those AAA titles as well as the store credit, but the value of the games you will get will always be more than what you paid.

Also, during the Loot Box sales we see a lot of key trading on this subreddit, so even if you get games you don't want, you can try to trade them for ones you do.

10+ Year Old Account

Well this is what I got out of the Loot Box 30 -- The $20 credit paid for the box. Everything else is up for grabs -- Level 2 and ends next Friday 6/30 at 13:30 CST.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)