Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I take it this is your first sale? This happens every sale.
    Not my first rodeo, all the other times I usually wait a few hours before I go looking and wait out the initial rush.

Did notice the latest Romance of the Three Kingdoms for $23.99, that just might be a first day purchase...

Quote Originally Posted by Aurimas View Post
    Yea. That's what I figured too. Civ is always on the Seasonal Sales, but it's still currently full price. I mean, maybe, but I doubt they're skipping this one.
    Yeah I was thinking about fallout 4, but every time I reload the page the price is different.

Btw: Sveikas.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

I'm hoping for a deep discount on Civ 6. It might have been out long enough now. Maybe, maybe not.

I've been wanting to play it for a while, but the 25% just wasn't enough for my wallet. Hoping for 50% on the Summer Sale.

Honestly, I'd pay full price for Civ. I've played and loved the series since the first one. It's just the constant expacs, and although I've heard this one is good without them... it's needing (in the past) 2 or 3 expacs to bring the game back up to where it should be.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm also hoping that they go back to the old format where they did new games every day. It was fun to talk with folks in this thread, and keep checking back... but it doesn't seem like that's gonna happen again.
    I paid full price for Civ6, and don't regret it. Civ5 to me was too easy - Civ6 makes me tear my hair out in frustration, which is what I wanted. I've been playing regularly since it came out, and just now feel I have the early game somewhat mastered. There hasn't been an expansion yet - all they've released is civi packs, which you don't need to play - some are fun, like Poland. But you can skip those. They updated the game in the spring, fixed some things that made it better.

Edit: Hmm. Planet Coaster is on sale for $30. Tempting.
    Last edited by Gadzooks; 2017-06-22 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascius View Post
    Yeah I was thinking about fallout 4, but every time I reload the page the price is different.
    Ohhhhh good suggestion. I might get that, too, now.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Ohhhhh good suggestion. I might get that, too, now.
    I'm seeing $14 for Fallout 4. DLCs are on sale, too, Nuka is $11 (worth it), Far Harbor is $15 (kind of worth it).

$2.50 for New Vegas, which is insane, considering how good that game is, and how much playability it has. Fallout 3 is $2.50 too.

Aww, Nier only 30% off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Took a look at the total price of my wishlist before the sale and during the sale. 188 games

Before the sale - £3,498.23
    During the sale - £2,623.77

Well, i don't know what happened, but i got a bunch of cards for the event by just redeeming a free copy of Killing Floor from Humble Store.... <.<'

I already put on sale the duplicates, soooo, some free cents... i guess? :P
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

It's been an hour and I'm still getting 503 error messages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bundlestars is also having their sale https://www.bundlestars.com/en/games...,dlc&sale=true

Note: Dead Cells is cheaper on Bundlestars!

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't tell if I already own everything I want that gets cheap, have become entitled, this sale actually blows, or some combination of those.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2017-06-22 at 06:56 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Yea. That's what I figured too. Civ is always on the Seasonal Sales, but it's still currently full price. I mean, maybe, but I doubt they're skipping this one.
    Civ 6 is 40% off from what I can see.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    I was kind of hoping ESO would be on sale so I could give it another go, figured it may since they just brought out an expansion but guess nawt
    I am sure it will go on sale. They always put it on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Are there any leaks or indicators as to whether or not we're getting an event with the sale ?
    About a week ago the steam sale cards were dropping (which are officially announced today).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage BloodElf4Life View Post
    So a few more hours of wait, right? I thought the sales started at 12 PM east, but guess it might begin later.
    Sales on steam always start at 10am PST (1pm EST).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    Took a look at the total price of my wishlist before the sale and during the sale. 188 games

Before the sale - £3,498.23
    During the sale - £2,623.77
    Games are still being added to the sale.

Two hours into the sale my wishlist is now at £1,901.84

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I guess they put their server hardware on sale too.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I want Watch Dogs 2 for $20 or cheaper, I want Rise of the Tomb Raider for $20 of cheaper, I want the regular Tomb Raider for like $5. I want Ori and the Blind Forest for $5 too.
    I'm disappointed.

Watch Dogs 2 is $30. That's literally the price Amazon was selling it for for the PS4 10 months ago when the game was relevant.
    Rise of the Tomb Raider is $24. I guess I can live with that but it's super old now so...
    Tomb Raider is $5. Eh. I guess I'll buy it just to have it.
    Ori and the Blind Forest is $10. Meh...I only got interested because people in the E3 thread hyped over the sequel. I don't even know what the game is about.

South Park Stick of Truth is $7.50. Too costly for me to buy it just to have it: there's no replay value and I own it for PS3.
    Fallout 4 is $15. I watched it on youtube but it looks too long for me to play myself just to experience the content.
    Don't really have time for the other Fallouts...the graphics aren't enough to make me wanna back peddle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Summer Sale, when Steam gets sick and tired of taking peoples money and makes it so you can't buy anything from them.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Their servers having issues the first hours has been a to be expected issue for a while.

Uhm where are those quests i need to complete for stickers?
    Last edited by Acidbaron; 2017-06-22 at 07:22 PM.

Meh, was hoping to see Witcher 3: GOTY for a better price than 50% off

10+ Year Old Account
    I just tried going on the Steam site to browse around and I couldn't do shit because of all the traffic on there.