Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    this makes no sense at all. especially coming from a player who has NEVER seen any mythic raid ....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    pls no, we have too much stat inflation over the course of an expansion as it is.
    All i am suggesting is a raise to the base ilvl, not an extension of the cap. So essentially all that would happen is gaurentee those players to get at least 935 gear, which would cap at 945 which is the current cap. It also is a suggestion to give the highest end raiders an added level of challenge and bragging rights as well as a super rare mount drop from KJ on the mythic+ difficulty.

If only 10 people world wide got the mount, I wouldn't mind at all. Good for them if they could accomplish killing KJ in such a difficult environment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    this makes no sense at all. especially coming from a player who has NEVER seen any mythic raid ....
    I've raided at the highest level in almost every expansion.

But keep throwing out baseless posts, it suites you well given your reputation on these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Arainie View Post
    1666 guilds killed Gul'dan on Mythic. That's 1666*20 = 33320 players (roster size is normally 25 or above but accounting for guild changes, people going casual blabla so let's say 20). WoW apparently has 33M players so I guess we're at an all time high

OT
    That aside I think it'd be a very difficult thing to realize (what happens during christmas when your whole guild can't commit, how do you stop people from burning out even more etc) even if it's an interesting idea. I think you'd need to cut the higher ilvl rewards since that'd trivialize future content though, and add other lucrative rewards (mounts, titles, transmog sets) instead.
    sry i only took a look at mythic blackhand(first mythic raid boss i found data for) that guy was killed in time by 0.02% of all players. So i made my assumption that <1% was good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I've raided at the highest level in almost every expansion.

But keep throwing out baseless posts, it suites you well given your reputation on these forums.
    You know your armory link is in your sig... but hey, grats on those mythic Highmaul kills 3 months ago.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    You know your armory link is in your sig... but hey, grats on those mythic Highmaul kills 3 months ago.
    Since my paladin has been my main for my entire tenure in wow, I guess you got me!

/s

Raids aren't meant to be done quick so if they do it it would be a joke. There isn't enough balance to make it competitive.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Since my paladin has been my main for my entire tenure in wow, I guess you got me!

/s
    Achievements, how do they work? Hint: Account-wide
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!