Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    This is in a nutshell why there should only be one difficulty level.
    Precisely.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Yeah! Do the same thing with higher numbers! That's real content!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    This is in a nutshell why there should only be one difficulty level.
    Pretty much.

Deleted
    Argus patch is far away, as it should be otherwise we might again have a long timespam between the last patch and the next exp. pack (when the next exp. pack will be shown at blizzcon)

I dont care about how hard it is to beat him , obviously he is gonna be very hard on mythic like any other boss , what matters to me is how impressive he looks and how much work they put into this fight to look cool , someone mentioned ulduar in this thread , ulduar was MUCH COOLER , yogg saron was very hard? not really (unless you went for insane achiev) but the raid itself was fucking amazing and yogg saron looked literally like a god and the music was epic as fuck basically every single boss on ulduar was cool , cthun was very cool aswell , hell even deathwing was very impressive , kil jaeden looks like a generic boss , he hasnt the aura of a final boss , do you remember the kiljaeden of sunwell? that was the real kiljaeden. I tanked the tos kiljaeden and i was about half his size while i shouldnt even be taller than this legs , do you call that a titan god? even illidan mocked him and treated him like trash , im pretty sure at this size he could even solo him.
    Last edited by Vampiregenesis; 2017-06-22 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    I dont care about how hard it is to beat him , obviously he is gonna be very hard on mythic like any other boss , what matters to me is how impressive he looks and how much work they put into this fight to look cool , someone mentioned ulduar in this thread , ulduar was MUCH COOLER , yogg saron was very hard? not really (unless you went for insane achiev) but the raid itself was fucking amazing and yogg saron looked literally like a god and the music was epic as fuck basically every single boss on ulduar was cool , cthun was very cool aswell , hell even deathwing was very impressive , kil jaeden looks like a generic boss , he hasnt the aura of a final boss , do you remember the kiljaeden of sunwell? that was the real kiljaeden. I tanked the tos kiljaeden and i was about half his size while i shouldnt even be taller than this legs , do you call that a titan god? even illidan mocked him and treated him like trash , im pretty sure at this size he could even solo him.
    Whole ToS looks like "hey, lets just mix best wow era raids togerher and add Kil Jaeden because its LEGION. Ah and the Avatar too.". Its like an abomination from Wc3.

Cya at 2018 when argus comes out

I enjoyed my foray into ToS last night. But I am on the casual team in my guild. I like casually raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    You cleared a normal mode raid
    Do it again on heroic and it won't be the same
    Do it again on mythic,and it'll be even harder
    Higher difficulties on the same content is considered more content? o.0... The bosses gaining a few more abilities and having to watch your step on content you've done on N/H is more content? wat?

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Higher difficulties on the same content is considered more content?
    In games higher difficulty were considered different content all the way up until this forum basically came out and people started to claim it wasn't different content. *shrug*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selvarion View Post
    I love how we now excuse blizzards shit content because "normal".
    The content is not shit. ToS looks amazing and killing the bosses is amazing.

We started on heroic last night and just skipped normal. The bosses seem challenging enough, and will be even better when we get to mythic.

This is the best content and the best expansion we have seen since the TBC days.

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    Kiljaeden fight is underwhelming , i expected much more from the commander of the legion , i expected a gigantic size , he is VERY small and looks really weak and he speaks also like a weakling , he is nothing compared to the w3 kiljaeden who scared illidan. It felt like we were killing a trash and not a real boss that we awaited for ages to beat and induced fear to all azeroth. They try to make him look good , his ending was also pathetic , this is not the real kiljaeden.

I cant bear to kill this trash and underwhelming raid for another 6 months.
    What do you mean this isn't the real KJ? Fits his personality perfectly fine.