Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Question So, Argus is really on patch 7.3?

Well, after killing kil'jaeden u can see argus on sky..

but its a entire planet, which i doubt blizz will release it as a major patch.

does anyone know for sure its on patch 7.3?

for me its looks like a new expansion

10+ Year Old Account
    What I think will happen:
    We get one zone of Argus in 7.3 and the rest of the planet in 8.0
    Faith Alone is Not Enough to Stop all the Enemies of the Light!
    - Retribution Paladin since 2007.

Burning Blade EU

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Jesus christ, I just agreed with Jaylock. I need to go and have a shower.

yes, and it has been confirmed multiple times already.

Quote Originally Posted by Darchow View Post
    nah, not gonna happen.

They already confirmed it ages ago as 7.3. Obviously it will most likely just be a small part of the planet, probably similar size to one of the leveling zones would be my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Darchow View Post
    I doubt it. I fully expect the next expansion to have very little to do with demons or old gods/void lords. At least not the main focus until the last patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    probably be a very small questing zone, we blow up the planet, khadgar teleports us back just in time, he needs us to collect 10 piles of fel-poop for some reason afterward for a quest

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been confirmed over and over that 7.3 is Argus

Argus is close to Azeroth now. The gravity will make the oceans rise while we are on Argus. When we get back, the Naga has taken over and the Queen Azshara expansion is launched.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post

It's been confirmed as 7.3 patch so many times it's not even funny anymore.

Deleted

It was confirmed on Blizzcon, last year, to be 7.3 patch and not an expansion... We've known this for like 8 months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    Argus is close to Azeroth now. The gravity will make the oceans rise while we are on Argus. When we get back, the Naga has taken over and the Queen Azshara expansion is launched.
    Does that work through the portal tho? since it's not actually there just available to get to through the maybe portal
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

Please don't tell me that when they said "In 7.3 we're going to Argus" you were thinking of the entire planet.

It's gonna be a microscopic zone like broken shore with WQs on it and the biggest content will be players crying on MMOC.

(the goal is to think that way, so if it's really this bad you're not really disappointed, and if it's better then you get a happy surprise)

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    It's the patch. They had more than year to build that zone, let's wait for final effect.

And really, what's the point of Burning Legion expansion after Legion? I want to finally finish this arc and move to Light vs. Void. We still have so much to see on Azeroth: South Seas (Zandalar, Kezan, Undermine, Plunder Isle, Tel Abim), Kul Tiras, Nazjatar, area north of Stratholme, maybe Old Kingdom under Northend and of course Nyalotha.

Argus and Mac'Aree is perfect for one big zone, but it has to be damn good zone.

It's been confirmed multiple times since Blizzcon last year that it's a patch. I honestly don't know how people seriously think it would ever be an expansion, the place is literally a wasteland, it's even missing it's core, wouldn't really be a big expansion now would it.

It's only going to be 1 zone most likely because there isn't much variety they can do with the planet, the entire thing is just demons, green, and maybe some draenei ruins. Can only do so many zones of that before it becomes too repetitive.

Most likely it's gonna be all wrecked and just a broken shore size area be there for stuff to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    More proof than this you wont get. Argus in 7.3

[/URL]

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully we get at least some meaningful Army of light base in part of let's say Mac'Aree, as main hub.

I don't expect a full Suramar sized city (with eredar architecture obviously), altho it could work if 80% is actual quest area.

I don't think it will become a full expansion sized continent either, and the "skybox" thing is only temporary for this expansion.

Tanaan sized instead of Broken shore would be a good step forward however.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-06-22 at 09:00 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't really understand people wanting Argus to be a 8.0 patch to be honest... it's 100% corrupt, it's been the main Legion planet for many thousands of years. There are no 'safe spots' there. Do people really want to spend an entire expansion on something that looks like the Broken shore, all over the place? It'd be the same reason why we didn't get Emerald Dream as an expansion, as Blizzard said: Everything would look the same. Would be pretty dull.

10+ Year Old Account

The various elemental planes are gigantic. What did we get?

- Deepholme was a zone and we had the Stonecore dungeon.
    - Abyssal Maw was one 5 man dungeon.
    - Skywall was one 5 man dungeon and one small raid.
    - Firelands was a small daily zone and one raid.

It's entirely possible that we will only get 1 zone, maybe a second as later patch content. Add to that possible dungeons and the raid.