Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I though the Candid shilling would turn some chunk of his fans away. But no, they're still useful idiots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Well making a big point about not believing in something is silly, that's why people make fun of you
    We usually don't. It's usually a response to religious people pushing their agenda on us or through legislation or somewhere religion doesn't belong.

If people didn't push around their religious beliefs, I wouldn't push around my lack of beliefs. I don't care if someone's religious, but if you start shoving it, I'll shove back.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    The Amazing Atheist is good at what he does (logic bomb feminism and snowflake culture), but I don't watch him as much as I used to. I prefer Sargon of Akkad.
    This.

The amazing atheist yells too much for my liking, he does create some very good videos from time to time, thought. Also I think he is not very good at responding to criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    We usually don't. It's usually a response to religious people pushing their agenda on us or through legislation or somewhere religion doesn't belong.

If people didn't push around their religious beliefs, I wouldn't push around my lack of beliefs. I don't care if someone's religious, but if you start shoving it, I'll shove back.
    Maybe you don't but there are a bunch of atheists who are every bit as bad as fundies, their atheism is a huge part of who they are.

Really the absence of something should mean nothing.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Some of his stuff is ok but he's mostly whiny and obnoxious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post

what is happening right now.

5+ Year Old Account
    Remember him from a long while back, didn't know he was still making vids. I remember he once tried tackling Buddhism, but got utterly destroyed in the comments section and comments started disappearing, LOL. That was years ago. Anyway, there's much more interesting people to listen to. It's not fun to listen to people just yelling and using so much foul language.

Kind of annoying so I don't much care to pay attention to him

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    I watch them to see how they cry about being victims and how hard their lives in Western Europe or USA are.

It's even more funny, because just 40 years ago Communists Teachers used to beat my mother for going to Church.
    When and where did this happen, because this sounds like bullshit outside of maybe Russia or China during the height of the Communist Party's power in those countries.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's sort of like Bill Maher. One of those Atheists who think just because they believe in no god they think they are genius know it alls. There is being too religious and then being narrow minded. That where this guy and Bill Maher are at. They are both too far on one side that they are incapable of thinking outside the box.

I find those kind of people really annoying and I'm an atheist myself.

Too shouty, but when he sat down for a longer conversation with Joe Rogan, it was pretty good.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Jeeze what are you, a beta male snowflake? Sheesh.
    I was intentionally hamming it up for the sake of sarcasm and silliness, but you know, take it how you fuckin' want.

That said, I genuinely do enjoy learning. It is how we, as humans, progress as a society rather than beating each other over the heads with clubs to obtain other man shiny and then drag him mate to cave for snuu-snuu.

I was intentionally hamming it up for the sake of sarcasm and silliness, but you know, take it how you fuckin' want.
    (I was joking)