Thread: Backfilling

Deleted

Backfilling

So as of late.. I am backfilling a lot of matches. Most of the time these matches are totally lost (500-600 point difference) and its a total waste of time to even participate in such battles. Its also zero fun to do so as you get shit honor from that and its very demotivating.

So what I was thinking, what if the rewards from backfilling are increased? Give people better honor if they backfilled a game, like a bonus of 100 or 150 honor for doing so. It would make backfilling atleast a bit more fun then it is currently (absolutely zero fun).

Quote Originally Posted by zylathas View Post
    So as of late.. I am backfilling a lot of matches. Most of the time these matches are totally lost (500-600 point difference) and its a total waste of time to even participate in such battles. Its also zero fun to do so as you get shit honor from that and its very demotivating.

So what I was thinking, what if the rewards from backfilling are increased? Give people better honor if they backfilled a game, like a bonus of 100 or 150 honor for doing so. It would make backfilling atleast a bit more fun then it is currently (absolutely zero fun).
    I'd say scale it based on how lo ng the game has gone on already, but sure.

It would help me want to queue when i know that 90% of the time im going to join a loss-in-progress.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    I'd say scale it based on how lo ng the game has gone on already, but sure.

It would help me want to queue when i know that 90% of the time im going to join a loss-in-progress.
    Well, they could also give you the same honor as the best performing player of your faction in that match. Either would work, as long as backfilling isn't the issue that it is now. As you can't do shit about backfilling a game, you can't turn it around at that point. So why are you the one being punished?