Does anyone know if Starfall gives torment on Demonic Inquisition during Bone Saw and Fel Squall? Doing some planning for Tuesday.

Deleted
    Our guild at least is eager to bring 2 moonkins to most of ToS progress. Good times to be a balance druid.

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    Why wouldn't it?
    It is not a targeted spell. So I wonder if it does or not. These types of things aren't always consistent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it possible to make a macro for Displacer Beast that returns us to Moonkin after the blink with just one click?

There are two sepparate actions, you need to click it twice.
    If not in Moonkin form, activate moonkin form.
    If in Moonkin form, use displacer beast.

Code:
    /use [form:4]displacer beast;moonkin form

10+ Year Old Account
    Where should we use Soul of the Archdruid in ToS? On the AoE encounters? SoA + shoulders maybe?

I'm not sure it's the best in any of the heroic fights. Mythic might change that though.

Also, tfw you have 30+ extra Starsurge crit chance (on top of normal) and your Starsurge crits 25% of the time during the actual encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by Malmmoc View Post
    Does anyone know if Starfall gives torment on Demonic Inquisition during Bone Saw and Fel Squall? Doing some planning for Tuesday.
    It doesnt, niether the tics from the dots.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Our guild at least is eager to bring 2 moonkins to most of ToS progress. Good times to be a balance druid.
    same
    great raid

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Malmmoc View Post
    it doesn't

eitehr do dot ticks, but the first application does

Quote Originally Posted by Caruktna View Post
    It doesnt, niether the tics from the dots.
    It was for me. The second Bone Saw or Fel Squall started, my torment would shoot up if I had Starfall going.

DOT ticks were not giving torment.

Quote Originally Posted by earthwormjim View Post
    It was for me. The second Bone Saw or Fel Squall started, my torment would shoot up if I had Starfall going.

DOT ticks were not giving torment.
    Starfall was not giving torment in normal for me (at least not more than one small tick, I didn't notice any big jumps), even if I applied it after Bone Saw / Fel Squall went out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    Starfall was not giving torment in normal for me (at least not more than one small tick, I didn't notice any big jumps), even if I applied it after Bone Saw / Fel Squall went out.
    Well does that mechanic exist in normal? I did it on Heroic.

Seeing as how it's the only mechanic of the fight...

Seeing as how it's the only mechanic of the fight...
    Did it on normal, was not getting torment from Starfall. Maybe it was hot fixed, or there really is a difference between difficulties?

Could it have been Shooting Star procs that gave you torment?

I'm not sure it's the best in any of the heroic fights. Mythic might change that though.

Also, tfw you have 30+ extra Starsurge crit chance (on top of normal) and your Starsurge crits 25% of the time during the actual encounter.
    If you are talking about the 2 piece bonus it is to crit damage not crit chance so thats probably an average number of crits maybe. I'm not sure what most people get normally.

(2) Set (Balance): Increase your maximum Astral Power by 30 and the critical strike damage of your Starsurge by 30%.

Quote Originally Posted by Tydrokin View Post
    If you are talking about the 2 piece bonus it is to crit damage not crit chance so thats probably an average number of crits maybe. I'm not sure what most people get normally.

(2) Set (Balance): Increase your maximum Astral Power by 30 and the critical strike damage of your Starsurge by 30%.
    He's talking about Scythe of the Stars trait. With only 1 of these relics you get 30% extra crit chance on SS, on top of your base 15-20ish %.

Quote Originally Posted by branbib View Post
    He's talking about Scythe of the Stars trait. With only 1 of these relics you get 30% extra crit chance on SS, on top of your base 15-20ish %.
    Oh yea that trait slipped my mind. I haven't even thought about it since I maxed it out. Yea his luck is pretty bad then .

Have anyone tested Charm of the Rising Tide trinket from Harjatan for AoE bosses? Is it viable? There's shit ton of movement everywhere, and you have to stand still for at least 10 seconds to get all 10 stacks.