Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Search seems completely broken atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Search seems completely broken atm.
    Completely. You can't even search for the games under $5. Let alone search an individual game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything simply isn't loading servers are being hammered went fine for a few things on my discovery queue but it's all broken now

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Good time to purchase Knights of the old republic 1 and 2 :>
    Though I think it's crashing due to the summer sale <.<

Witcher III GOTY for $24 and Planet Coaster for $30. There goes my summer, and fall...

7+ Year Old Account
    omg, the servers are working, what is this witchcraft?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Their servers having issues the first hours has been a to be expected issue for a while.

Uhm where are those quests i need to complete for stickers?
    Click on the banner "Summer Sale" on top of the store and it will tell you what your quests for the day are and you will receive your sticker packs.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bought FF-IX for 10€ and Shadow of Mordor goty for 4€...drove me crazy seeing SoM always in some discount and now I finally said "ah f**k it".

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Bought both old republic games now :> Will have to wait for a better discount on games like Nier etc. I assume they'll fall down to 50% eventually,

Quote Originally Posted by Sezerek View Post
    Bought FF-IX for 10€ and Shadow of Mordor goty for 4€...drove me crazy seeing SoM always in some discount and now I finally said "ah f**k it".
    For a second there I had a blackout, thinking "oh shit, what a deal, I must buy it", a second later I recalled I already played 20 hours of SoM, and it's on my steam already.

Anyway, got Transistor so far, it's a steal under 3 bucks. For the rest waiting for search to function again.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    omg, the servers are working, what is this witchcraft?
    Bless you, it worked for me for like 5 minutes. It stopped again but at least I got to search some of the games I actually wanted to play.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm getting annoyed that every time I click into the search box, I have to delete the "search the store" text.

Bundle FFX, FFX-2 HD is nice. I got too many games otherwise lol.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2017-06-22 at 08:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokhtar View Post
    Meh, was hoping to see Witcher 3: GOTY for a better price than 50% off
    Honestly whatever price it's at right now it's really worth it. I'm nearing the end of Blood and Wine and it was all definitely worth full price. If you were looking to play it now is a perfect time to get it. According to Steam I have around 190-200 hours into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I'm disappointed.

Watch Dogs 2 is $30. That's literally the price Amazon was selling it for for the PS4 10 months ago when the game was relevant.
    Rise of the Tomb Raider is $24. I guess I can live with that but it's super old now so...
    Tomb Raider is $5. Eh. I guess I'll buy it just to have it.
    Ori and the Blind Forest is $10. Meh...I only got interested because people in the E3 thread hyped over the sequel. I don't even know what the game is about.

South Park Stick of Truth is $7.50. Too costly for me to buy it just to have it: there's no replay value and I own it for PS3.
    Fallout 4 is $15. I watched it on youtube but it looks too long for me to play myself just to experience the content.
    Don't really have time for the other Fallouts...the graphics aren't enough to make me wanna back peddle.
    While some prices are disappointing you have to realize the third party seller has no control over it. It's up to the developers/publishers to decide a threshold on how long it can go. It's just odd since I think publishers/developers get the biggest cut from Steam (last I heard) so I guess they just want to maximize profits rather than dipping it even lower on Steam and making the same amount.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Their servers having issues the first hours has been a to be expected issue for a while.

Uhm where are those quests i need to complete for stickers?

• View your discovery queue twice (down from three).
    • Every $10 nets you a sticker
    • Trading
    • Market
    • Crafting a badge

The quests from what I can see is View Discovery queue, check friends activity and Review your preferences.

So the stickers seemed to nothing special. You'll get ~3 quests per day. If you missed one you can go back and do them. If you applied all the stickers to one page by July 5th your account unlocks it and you can move them around and stuff. You can only get them from doing the quests. So looks like you'll be able to unlock them all if you are interested.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2017-06-22 at 09:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Up to now, I'm not really blown away by the summer sales.

I'm actually kind of disappointed.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage BloodElf4Life View Post
    Up to now, I'm not really blown away by the summer sales.

I'm actually kind of disappointed.
    Welcome to the last year or so of steam sales

Some good deals, but not much unique to this over any other time games are on sale(midweek madness, weekly sales, etc)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Played Xenoverse. If you like DB and played the older games you'll probably enjoy this one. I heard the 2nd one is a lot more refined and better, just waiting for it to go on sale.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Welcome to the last year or so of steam sales

Some good deals, but not much unique to this over any other time games are on sale(midweek madness, weekly sales, etc)
    Yeah that's my take I guess. I usually drool whenever a steam summer sale is up, but right now I'm really having to dig to find interesting stuff.

Up to now, I have Stardew Valley and Hyper Light Drifter. Was looking forward to buy Ghost Recon, but 30% is nothing when the game is CAD$80.

May give a chance to Mafia III or Borderlands II.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account

why i love youtube

No Tusk Club.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got Shadowrun Returns CE, Shadowrun Hong Kong and Shadowrun Dragonfall CE...

And it cost me £8.

I love the steam sale
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30