Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    No, you aren't going to answer my questions because you are letting your epeen get in the way. Just admit you can't and get it over with. We won't fault you for it.

Sorry. I don't react to bait, Try harder.

If you want to know yourself.

www.google.com

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Sorry. I don't react to bait, Try harder.

If you want to know yourself.

www.google.com
    How about you try showing me how Democrats don't shop at Walmart.
    I will give you another try.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about you try showing me how Democrats don't shop at Walmart.
    I will give you another try.

Today I learned less = don't.

I guess you are not going to even try then. Keep that epeen up my friend.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess you are not going to even try then. Keep that epeen up my friend.

I told you I'm not playing your game.

Stay woke!!!!

I told you I'm not playing your game.

Stay woke!!!!
    Yet you continue to do so.
    You even agreed with me on our one of our exchanges and didn't even realize it or didn't want to admit to it because of that epeen.

Which brings us back to topic.
    I surmise Ford will be getting materials at a much lower cost and will not have to pay employees benefits. Because the transportation costs are going to be pretty high compared to domestic production. In addition they will have to provide parts for years to come for these vehicles.
    We can also presume not all of these vehicles that are being produced in China will be shipped to the US. Many will stay in Asia.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.642457272d36

Many Trump products are made over seas.
    Was talking about the hats OP specified.

- - - Updated - - -

You think less Democrats shop at Walmart then Republicans?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Was talking about the hats OP specified.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN1542YL

You think less Democrats shop at Walmart then Republicans?

I linked Walmarts demographics a few posts ago. Millennials shop at Walmart much less than baby boomers.

Do I think it's a huge gap between the two? No.

I linked Walmarts demographics a few posts ago. Millennials shop at Walmart much less than baby boomers.

Do I think it's a huge gap between the two? No.
    Those demographics you linked do not specify political affiliation my friend.

10+ Year Old Account

Wonder what it says.

Wonder what it says.
    It says I am being held in high regard because I embarrassed you.
    Have a wonderful day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    You misunderstood. An absolute cap on contributions someone can accept from all possible sources, not a cap on how much individual public or legal actors can donate.
    In that case, yes, but we know these thieving asshats are not going to vote for stopping their own gravy train unless they're forced to. That's the point I was making about a Constitutional Amendment where they'd have no wiggle room.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Ok... really, Oligarchy and Fascism are different forms of government, even if they get interwined sometimes. Think about this: Oligarchy is whay you have now in the US and in the arab states, and fascism is what you got in Germany/Italy in the 30s/40s
    Fascism does not have to mean jackbooted SS or Gestapo goosestepping down Main St., or Mussolini's roaming gangs of thugs. It's a lot more subtle than that now.

15+ Year Old Account
    That doesn't state political affiliation my friend.
    They buy chinese goods too. But Democrats are those hippie commies that buy local organic food. You know, people who have "BUY LOCAL" bumper stickers. They use local shops, buy local food, etc. They're big on local. They're big on helping their own communities and building them up. They do this because they realize that a society helping each other is what makes it grow.

Meanwhile Trump and his Trumpkins keep screaming "America first" but at the end of the day, what they really mean is "ME FIRST". They don't care about America, they only care about their own interests. They buy the cheapest bargain bin stuff they can find at wal mart. Then they whine about Mexico and China taking their jobs.

Their words scream that they want America to be first. Their actions scream that they only care about themselves, and want to fuck over other Americans at any given opportunity.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    In that case, yes, but we know these thieving asshats are not going to vote for stopping their own gravy train unless they're forced to. That's the point I was making about a Constitutional Amendment where they'd have no wiggle room.

- - - Updated - - -

Fascism does not have to mean jackbooted SS or Gestapo goosestepping down Main St., or Mussolini's roaming gangs of thugs. It's a lot more subtle than that now.
    Oh yeah, you're the guy whose conspiracies about the Democrat illuminati are one step away from actually believing in mind control chemicals in our water. They're not quite there, but you scream "THINK! WAKE UP SHEEPLE! THEY'RE CONTROLLING YOU SUBTLY!"
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post

Oh yeah, you're the guy whose conspiracies about the Democrat illuminati are one step away from actually believing in mind control chemicals in our water. They're not quite there, but you scream "THINK! WAKE UP SHEEPLE! THEY'RE CONTROLLING YOU SUBTLY!"
    I see you've been whiffing Skroe's farts too much lately.

15+ Year Old Account
    I see you've been whiffing Skroe's farts too much lately.
    Nah I can think for myself, unlike you who believes you're thinking independently, when in reality you've been led to thinking that by conmen who just hate DA EBIL ESTABLUSHMINT and use subliminal and not so subliminal messaging. Tell me, when was the first time you saw a meme image that had Democrat and Republican crossed out and said "Independent thinker" or "woke" or something like that? Have you ever had an independent thought? Because everything you've said on these forums I've seen thousands of times over elsewhere. Everything you spout about independent thought is spouted by hundreds of thousands of other sheep who think they're not sheep.

You're just as much a sheep as any of the rest of the people you despise, you just follow a different shepherd who's told you you're a magical special unicorn.

- - - Updated - - -

It says I am being held in high regard because I embarrassed you.
    Have a wonderful day.
    People tend to ignore trolls.

Not saying you're a troll.

Just saying that people love to ignore trolls who waste their time by posting frivolous garbage that they can't even back up with facts or a proper argument. Certain people enjoy real debate, not strawmen and red herrings and whataboutism that depletes people's brain cells.

Have a wonderful day Allybeboba! Good health to you and your family!
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2017-06-22 at 11:39 PM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep on ranting, JB, but it only proves how clueless you are. There's no point in discussion with people like you and several others here. It's all been said thousands of times in hundreds of threads but it's always the same outcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    People tend to ignore trolls.

Not saying you're a troll.

Just saying that people love to ignore trolls who waste their time by posting frivolous garbage that they can't even back up with facts or a proper argument. Certain people enjoy real debate, not strawmen and red herrings and whataboutism that depletes people's brain cells.

Have a wonderful day Allybeboba! Good health to you and your family!

I mean, When it's the same cycle over and over again. It gets extremely boring.

15+ Year Old Account
    Keep on ranting, JB, but it only proves how clueless you are. There's no point in discussion with people like you and several others here. It's all been said thousands of times in hundreds of threads but it's always the same outcome.
    At least you're finally admitting that this whole "independent thinker" thing is a farce. The number of people out there circle jerking each other about how "woke" they are and parroting word-for-word the same lines fed to them by Alex Jones et al., and all the other Bitter Betties who want a loyal herd to oppose DA EBIL GUBBAMINT.

Your past conspiracies have been shown to be a sham, it's good to see you're finally owning up to that.

You know about the SJW virtue signaling, right?

Well the "woke"rs have a similar system, but instead of trying to outdo each other by seeing just how PC they can be, what they do is they try and see what the wildest conspiracy they can come up with is. They find a bunch of loosely related coincidences and mash them all together to make it look like something some anti-government nutjob would WANT to believe is real.

"This person worked for Hillary 20 years ago and then they died of a MYSTERIOUS HEART ATTACK at age 72! This person contracted for the Clintons 11 years ago and died in a MYSTERIOUS CAR ACCIDENT! This person was a close family friend of the Clintons and died FROM A MYSTERIOUS CASE OF CANCER! Are these all coincidences? YOU BE THE JUDGE! BE WOKE!"

But see, for the rest of us, we demand real proof. Not coincidences. Not theories. Not happenstance. Solid proof. The wokers and conspiracy nutjobs exist purely on belief. Those of us who don't pretend to be woke, but are actually aware of our surroundings and our world demand real, genuine proof. Not happenstance and fairy tales.
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2017-06-23 at 12:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't "admitted" anything or owned up to anything, but you go girl and keep pulling more inventions from your backside like your silly Clinton tangents.

I've talked about the Church Committee hearings of the 1970s. Solid proof. I've talked about Director James Clapper's lies about NSA spying on Americans, then later admitting he lied to Congress. Solid proof. Then there is Snowden's revelations. Solid proof. The former high-level NSA people I mentioned, and the Congressional aide that was in charge of Congressional NSA oversight. Solid proof.

I've yet to see anyone here who has refuted the sources I gave on the other threads. How convenient.
    Last edited by Caolela; 2017-06-23 at 01:51 AM.

Where is the MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump's Carrier deal is not living up to the hype — jobs still going to Mexico

Basically they promised the 1069 jobs for $7 million extortion...I mean tax break. Most of those jobs are not manufacturing jobs and the rest will go to Mexico.

MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!