Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Constraint View Post
    Wtf are you talking about. If you join a mythic guild as a dps DH, you are a dps DH. You can't just randomly decide you feel like tanking now just because your classes 1 dps spec happens to be in a bad spot, it doesn't work like that.

For classes with more than one dps spec, all they need is legendaries and AP. Literally the only impediment is melee to ranged balancing for say, ele vs enh, for guilds that might have too many melee.
    play another class or find another guild

I don't understand how your are expecting your class to always be the best if you only have 1 spec.

Listen well, nub!

The vast majority of DHs are nowhere near acquiring t20 4pc yet. Most of us are wearing a lot of mastery gear, crit > haste are our best two stats this tier. What i'm trying to say, is that whatever numbers you're looking at now, mean absolutely nothing. Until most DHs have the 4pc a lot of haste, we won't know for sure where DHs are sitting.

We will be just fine once people have the 4pc, anger + cloak. Obviously this tier is designed around the new 4pc. With high haste we will be getting a lot of blade dances off, we'll be getting a good amount of procs from the cloak, and a lot of fury from demon blades. There's absolutely nothing to worry about.

If anything i'm more worried about the 4pc limiting us to 1st blood, but i think they will buff the new ring eventually. On a personal note, i don't like haste because it's a shit stat for pvp. I enjoy doing some casual pvp on the side, but that's not relevant to this discussion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zykaz View Post
    play another class or find another guild

I don't understand how your are expecting your class to always be the best if you only have 1 spec.
    Has nothing to do with expecting your class to always be the best, and more to do with there being some pretty glaring balance issues among classes atm - especially the lower bracket performing substantially worse in the upper percentiles than the high performing classes.

To make it worse none of the classes can seem to get an acknowledgement from blizzard that something has to be done about it - leading to all this doom and gloom. Beause of course it's not fun to love a class and feel like you are holding your team back by playing it instead of one of the WAY better options currently available.

Let's see what todays Class Developer AMA leads to - there is still a possibilty to see a balance round before mythic releases.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Listen well, nub!
    You realize, that other classes are getting 4t20 soon too, and their tier bonuses are mostly more strong than ours, right?

Deleted
    I have seen some problems too on Wednesday while doing LFR NH to check how it is... It felt a lot worse than previous reset - the game play felt really slow and tedious, burst was lower, but yeah given the chaos blades rework is understandable.
    But I was in my standard heavy mastery gear - 48%Crit, 40% mastery, 9% haste, 5% versa. Fast simming and for my not so big "surprise" mastery is bottom with crit>=haste>agility>versa>mastery with crit and haste difference by only 0,3... Mind you I use 3xCritical Chaos relics and I didn't really expected mastery to drop so low
    So I swapped several prices of gear I had saved in my bags with haste. Now my stats look like 52% crit, 20% haste, 28% mastery and 6% versa...
    The difference in the way it feel now, and the dps done, is miles away from what I had in Wednesday.

So overall atm DH mantra is - go haste and forget for mastery if you want to be good again

Quote Originally Posted by ssviolett View Post
    You realize, that other classes are getting 4t20 soon too, and their tier bonuses are mostly more strong than ours, right?
    All this chit chat is pointless until people get the 4pc. Besides, the t20 2pc and 4pc look pretty strong to me. Either way, peace.

Listen well, nub!

The vast majority of DHs are nowhere near acquiring t20 4pc yet. Most of us are wearing a lot of mastery gear, crit > haste are our best two stats this tier. What i'm trying to say, is that whatever numbers you're looking at now, mean absolutely nothing. Until most DHs have the 4pc a lot of haste, we won't know for sure where DHs are sitting.

We will be just fine once people have the 4pc, anger + cloak. Obviously this tier is designed around the new 4pc. With high haste we will be getting a lot of blade dances off, we'll be getting a good amount of procs from the cloak, and a lot of fury from demon blades. There's absolutely nothing to worry about.

If anything i'm more worried about the 4pc limiting us to 1st blood, but i think they will buff the new ring eventually. On a personal note, i don't like haste because it's a shit stat for pvp. I enjoy doing some casual pvp on the side, but that's not relevant to this discussion.
    no. /10char

All this chit chat is pointless until people get the 4pc. Besides, the t20 2pc and 4pc look pretty strong to me. Either way, peace.
    Can you mail me a cloak thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by oraz4000 View Post
    Can you mail me a cloak thanks.
    Everybody will have it within two weeks...

Deleted
    why would everyone have the legendary cloak within 2 weeks? I just got the slayer ring so that's bollocks.

Quote Originally Posted by kayusa View Post
    why would everyone have the legendary cloak within 2 weeks? I just got the slayer ring so that's bollocks.
    Because that's the way it has been since the broken shore came out. People get legendaries every 2 weeks or so. I went from 6 to 10 in like 5-6 weeks, and got the ring the same day 7.2.5 came out.

Because that's the way it has been since the broken shore came out. People get legendaries every 2 weeks or so. I went from 6 to 10 in like 5-6 weeks, and got the ring the same day 7.2.5 came out.
    Thats not how it works you know that right?

Quote Originally Posted by oraz4000 View Post
    Thats not how it works you know that right?
    Yes, it is...

Listen well, nub!

4p is practically shit, and having 4 p makes you use 2 pieces with utter shit stats. also cloak is a nother rng, I also reckon you do not know that 2.24% haste decreases your blade dance cd by 0.17% of a second, which is again kinda meaningless

Yes, it is...
    Nope, I'm in holidays, not playing at all, didn't see the 7.2.5 content for now, have 8/12 legendaries, won't get "within two weeks" the cloak. Theory failed for the "everybody".
    Beware with this word.

U think so? It is possible to get a legendary every week or two, but only if you complete ALL possible activities that can award legendary - all raids in all modes, all M+0, all emissary chests, etc.
    Not everyone have that much time :\ I play pretty actively, but I get only 1 leg ~per month, and I still miss 3 legendarys for Havoc before 7.2.5 - so in the worst scenario its about 5 months for me until cloak drops *_*

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    I was referring to using Spectral Sight in CoS to spot the demon.
    You can't do that until your group talks to all of the NPCs :/

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

I planned on swapping to my DH for ToS, but only lasted 4 bosses in heroic before swapping back to my Ret.

They are both fairly close in damage, and while ret isn't super fun to play it doesn't have the extreme feast/famine gameplay. On Harjatan I went 23 seconds with only enough fury to use blade dance on cooldown, and while that is extremely rare it is enough to kill the fun for me.

Wish the Demon Blades change had not been reverted.

Don't get how ppl can claim that our 4P t20 will fix the issue we have in TOS.

I do agree that we will be able to drop AOTG to equip another legendary item. This doesn't solve the following issue ;

- Nemesis ; the other options aren't good but Nemesis mechanic hurts in most TOS fight. Add aren't the same type as the boss and we frequently have to switch target / boss.

- Cleave sustain / Sustain AOE : we have none (vs others). Bloodlet was nerfed and so was the legendary bracer.

- High RNG dps ; the dps can change too much with a crit or not. Sandraudiga post shows it well.

Maybe we (DH community) aren't playing the correct way and we should use template like momentum + fel barrage or stuff like that... but I have doubts about that.

Deleted
    Yes, it is...
    I generally get one legendary a month, whilst doing plenty of content to boot. If everyone would be getting a legendary every two weeks blizzard would of just told us so. 'yeah you get a legendary every 2 weeks so just login then and you'll have one, enjoy WoW!' Hell I've been playing since the start of legion and still don't have em all. Besides we're 2 weeks into 7.2.5 now, we should of all gotten it by now if we'd go by your logics.