Page 11 of 374 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRose View Post
    I'm not the guild leader =) Thank you for wishing us failure and disappointment though, is very kind of you. I will take higher ground and hope your guild does well on this tier.
    Failure ?? There is nothing more that i wish than for new guilds to make Method, Exorsus fight for the number 1 spot. The more competitors there are the better the race is. All i am saying the way your guild leader is advertising and talking about wow and the community, can bring nothing but a toxic reaction from the community.

I do wish all the best for your guild and i actually hope you could give the top guilds a run for their money, cause that would make everything much more intresting.

I haven't seen a single impressive thing from anyone in the WildStar guild. Let's see how they do in mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    I haven't seen a single impressive thing from anyone in the WildStar guild. Let's see how they do in mythic.
    Trying to prove how good they are with "only" 8 wipes on Desolate Host. Meanwhile we 1 shot it with 4 groups

Invective's been the butt of a bunch of jokes so far; but looking in to this tier I doubt we should expect much from them.
    They come in undergeared (512 world? and done with splits?) and (slightly) lower traits but make up for that in hours played, don't expect a top 10 finish this tier. Hope they do the right thing on wednesday and go into full splits instead of stepping into mythic right away. If they stick together till argus, without losing their commitment to the hours they want to play, they could become a top 5 guild simply because there are not many other guilds who do 6/7 splits and dayraid. However I don't expect them to break the top 2 while Exorcus/Method still exist as they are (which is doubtful past argus, if they even make it that far).

Future's a guild which was put together in a hurry. I'm sure they may have recruited differently if they had more time as they are currently a mix of 5? Serenity people, a few nihilum people, a few from random top 100 and then quite a few who are completely untested in this environment. I'd expect top 20 would be a success for them for this tier, and if they can somehow stay together through what will likely be a difficult progress, and retain most of the decent players they have while they emergency-vet 10-15 players and recruit hard in the downtime, then they could realistically start aiming for top 10 in argus. I greatly respect the ex-serenity members I used to raid with that are in there and wish them the best of luck, but currently the expectations that they may even hit top 5 are vastly blown out of proportion. They have a core of 10-12 good players as far as I can see and will probably struggle to find the optimal 20.

Deleted
    I just wanna give a shoutout to Invective for providing new drama to this race and becoming the new meme. Considering how garbage the competition currently is, fresh memes are important to at least keep it interesting.

I'm not the guild leader =) Thank you for wishing us failure and disappointment though, is very kind of you. I will take higher ground and hope your guild does well on this tier.
    It's funny because even in one or whatever the number of Tier your want to have to be ready, you will get smashed by real guilds.

Seeya on the second page of wowprogress.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abujan View Post
    Invective's been the butt of a bunch of jokes so far; but looking in to this tier I doubt we should expect much from them.
    They come in undergeared (512 world? and done with splits?) and (slightly) lower traits but make up for that in hours played, don't expect a top 10 finish this tier. Hope they do the right thing on wednesday and go into full splits instead of stepping into mythic right away. If they stick together till argus, without losing their commitment to the hours they want to play, they could become a top 5 guild simply because there are not many other guilds who do 6/7 splits and dayraid. However I don't expect them to break the top 2 while Exorcus/Method still exist as they are (which is doubtful past argus, if they even make it that far).

Future's a guild which was put together in a hurry. I'm sure they may have recruited differently if they had more time as they are currently a mix of 5? Serenity people, a few nihilum people, a few from random top 100 and then quite a few who are completely untested in this environment. I'd expect top 20 would be a success for them for this tier, and if they can somehow stay together through what will likely be a difficult progress, and retain most of the decent players they have while they emergency-vet 10-15 players and recruit hard in the downtime, then they could realistically start aiming for top 10 in argus. I greatly respect the ex-serenity members I used to raid with that are in there and wish them the best of luck, but currently the expectations that they may even hit top 5 are vastly blown out of proportion. They have a core of 10-12 good players as far as I can see and will probably struggle to find the optimal 20.
    the environment has changed, since a lot of the usual suspects in the top20 are not around anymore. If you're not able to get a Top10 slot while doing dozens of split raids + daytime raiding you should better look for something you can actually do correctly :-). Quantity without quality means nothing.

I don't think they're doing as many splits as they should, and there's absolutely a boss past the first 5 where being 5+ilvl behind either increases time to progress greatly or is unkillable. 5ilvl is a lot

method still 8/9 are they going to disband? i see fragnance streaming literally 24/7 so hes not even raiding ?

Edit : Already seen toxic though between characters made to harass us, threats against us, wishing death on our players, sexual harassment (actually happened to me, wasn't that fun being bombarded by a dozen people at once spamming me comments during our progression in mythic NH that I don't think would be allowed to post here due to vulgarity of it. Then compromised site, people trying to send in leaks and moles where our plans would be leaked to limit. It's been toxic enough already. Not much more that people can do to us.
    Holy shit!! You need to report all harrassement and threats to Blizzard ASAP, there is no excuse for such behavior and Blizzard does not tolerate it either!!!

It may not have been the smartest move to belittle the community your players were about to join but this is unacceptable. If this was actually the case I am very sorry for what happened to you guys. This is a fucking computer game, nothing like this should be happening.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    method still 8/9 are they going to disband? i see fragnance streaming literally 24/7 so hes not even raiding ?
    They were doing split raids, there's no rush to being the heroic "hero". Because you know, heroic stopped being "heroic" back in MoP
    Last edited by Eggroll; 2017-06-23 at 12:10 PM.

so why did exorsus do 9/9 ?

Don't know, but it's safe to assume that Method can totally do it if they wanted to, there's a lot of time still.

I'm wondering why Treckie isn't raiding with Prime, that's more interesting to me tbh.
    Last edited by Eggroll; 2017-06-23 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    so why did exorsus do 9/9 ?
    I guess for the very same reason someone`s favourite game is Diablo while there are others with WoW on that position. A.K.A. freedom of choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Elldamar View Post
    I guess for the very same reason someone`s favourite game is Diablo while there are others with WoW on that position. A.K.A. freedom of choice.
    Nah, this is Exorsus. If my understanding of Russia from the Internet is correct, Putin probably ordered them to get 9/9 to not be killed.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

A fully established old guild killing a boss faster? Amazing, its not like our guild has a bunch of 880-900 ilvl players we been trying to gear up.

Edit : Double checked logs : Split 1 had an average ilvl of 905.3, and split 2 had an average ilvl of 906.2, meanwhile your bragging about killing bosses faster when you started your raid with an average ilvl of 915.7 with more/better legendaries. Its honestly amazing how toxic so many in the wow community have been thus far.

As we have said in the past, we are not pushing to reach first this tier, though we will be pushing as high/much as we can with what little we have currently available. We are still in the process of building up and creating our core as we push forward. We wish everyone the best in the weeks to come and hope this race ends in a exciting and cheerful finish.

Sorry to mods for drama that has been created due to this, may everyone have a good evening. =)
    No one disputes you're a new guild and you'll need time. Maybe after you've spent the time gearing/learning you* could have talked your shit and backed it up. Instead you talked your shit before the tier even released and are paying for it. I don't know how this could be a surprise to anyone. The bolded part particularly looks ironic.

*Not you specifically, the royal you

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Holy shit!! You need to report all harrassement and threats to Blizzard ASAP, there is no excuse for such behavior and Blizzard does not tolerate it either!!!

It may not have been the smartest move to belittle the community your players were about to join but this is unacceptable. If this was actually the case I am very sorry for what happened to you guys. This is a fucking computer game, nothing like this should be happening.
    I'm not excusing what they said, if true, but you're reacting like this is a novel thing. I'm a nobody who doesn't even raid in a guild and people say incredibly offensive things to me in instances.
    Last edited by Jimson; 2017-06-23 at 02:46 PM.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

A fully established old guild killing a boss faster? Amazing, its not like our guild has a bunch of 880-900 ilvl players we been trying to gear up.

Edit : Double checked logs : Split 1 had an average ilvl of 905.3, and split 2 had an average ilvl of 906.2, meanwhile your bragging about killing bosses faster when you started your raid with an average ilvl of 915.7 with more/better legendaries. Its honestly amazing how toxic so many in the wow community have been thus far.

As we have said in the past, we are not pushing to reach first this tier, though we will be pushing as high/much as we can with what little we have currently available. We are still in the process of building up and creating our core as we push forward. We wish everyone the best in the weeks to come and hope this race ends in a exciting and cheerful finish.

Sorry to mods for drama that has been created due to this, may everyone have a good evening. =)
    Why do people lie about things that can be fact checked so quickly.

1) It takes roughly 2-3 days /played to get to 910+ ilvl. So using "all of our 890-900 ilvl alts" as an excuse just shows that your raiders are lazy. People that can't spend 2-3 days getting an alt to 910+ ilvl aren't going to succeed when you're day raiding Mythic for a week.

2) Wowprogress tracks ilvl of the toons that were in on each of your kills. According to Wowprogress your first split was done with 22 characters (the lowest of which was 899 ilvl).

Now this is missing a couple of things. First, one of your monk logged out in 570 ilvl gear (transmog shit), Second, it only tracks 22 players and I don't know how many were actually in your raid. If literally every character not listed in wowprogress (8 toons) was 890 ilvl or lower I would believe that your raid average was 905.

3) This thread is literally made for drama.
    Last edited by Emancptr; 2017-06-23 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emancptr View Post
    *snip*
    lol got 'em

I know their people are new to the game but logging out in transmog stuff? Bro, let me introduce you to the Ethereals.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

I hope your GM/raid leader doesn't find out you're posting on the guild's behalf. He already made himself out to be a dunce but you're not helping whatsoever. Are you his love interest? Is that why you're kept on such a loose leash? It's hard to take high ground when you associate with a guild like invective.

Either way, I give your guild the world ranking of 87. Not awful world-wide, but when you invest 80+ hours a week, chances are you're going to see some results. Still lose to 12/hr a week guilds and guild will lose at least 5 or 6 members when they realize they can jump ship for a guild of equal or better rating. Ilvl is severely far behind a lot of guilds (2-3 resets infact) and not everyone has their best legendaries. You should've just pulled a Limit, bought accounts, and still be able to put on 6 splits. Their dedication, like their parent's credit score, must be strong to have all these new accounts after a dozen of them got banned.
    Last edited by legionrace; 2017-06-23 at 03:21 PM.

Deleted
    All be fanboys gonna be so salty when infective clears mythic next week while your favorite guilds need another lockout

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    All be fanboys gonna be so salty when infective clears mythic next week while your favorite guilds need another lockout
    Thanks Okay, I needed a new signature.