Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nothingsjim View Post
    Rebuilt Exodar, Hijacked Sentinex, Fel Hammer...we have quite a few choices actually

If all else fails, mount up your Nether Drake and soar.
    Dude... How cool it would be if we would ACTUALLY had to fly there?

During the Exodar scenario Velen asks if Grand Artificer Romuul is alive to repair the ship. When confirmed that he survived, Velen states that the ship needs repairs because they are "going home." It's also shown in Anduin's comic that far, far in the future they are preparing to go somewhere with the Exodar as a vessel to have a "final fight" of sorts - though it isn't stated directly if they're fighting the Legion or the Void.

It's most likely that we'll use the Exodar, Lothraxxion's ship, the Fel Hammer, the Sentinax, some other dimensional ship, or a fleet with all of these ships to get to Argus (either directly, by teleportation, or through the portal Illidan opened - most likely the third).
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Deleted
    We have just teleported accross half the universe and you are asking how we will possibly travel to the closest planet...

Probably the Exodar... but at this distance it shouldn't really be a problem either way.

The SENTINAX of course. Guys, come on.
    Last edited by Kynario; 2017-06-24 at 03:55 PM.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Use the Exodar?
    That would be my guess. With it being already repaired and flying above Azuremyst (in lore) and Velen being heavily involved in 7.2, its the most logical choice.

Or it will be revealed that the class mounts we acquired are so powerful they can fly through the cosmos!

Plenty of options for us.

1. The Exodar in a repaired state.
    2. The Sentinax or another Legion ship.
    3. Speaking of Legion ships, the Fel Hammer from the Demon Hunters.
    4. A very careful teleportation spell.
    5. And just because I see it above as I'm writing this: Some kind of Goblin transportation method including but not limited to: Bilgewater Harbor cannon, space ship, rocket, space zeppelin.

Oh and 6. Subject Nine returns to give us a lift.

We will fly on the back of cyborg T-rexes with lasers on their heads riding a rocket attached to a flying fire breathing great white shark!

Or we can teleport

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    I love how people are saying "The Exodar", even though it's not being used in 7.3, as seen from an earlier Q@A. XD
    That was for 7.2, I'm pretty sure. Plus, it was the community guy who said it, not the developer.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...ch-7-2-Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    My personal hope would be for the Exodar to return home to Argus carrying a Legionfall war-party in its hold, acting as the staging ground for the Azerothian invasion of Argus.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    Getting sentinax would be so awesome. We would throw that green fire beam to the enemies!!
    In fact, 7.3 is going to take place solely on the Sentinax, with the player commanding troops on the ground and sending airstrikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    My personal hope would be for the Exodar to return home to Argus
    The Draenei would return home*. The Exodar (or rather, the whole of Tempest Keep) is a Naaru ship that wasn't built on Argus.

* Did anyone see "THE EVƎNT"? Argus showing up in Azeroth's sky very much reminded me of the end of the first and sadly only season, I could imagine many Draenei doing a Christina Martinez and whisper "Home", albeit with a different kind of teary eyes.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2017-06-23 at 12:32 PM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

By train, they hype train.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    The Draenei would return home*. The Exodar (or rather, the whole of Tempest Keep) is a Naaru ship that wasn't built on Argus.
    That was essentially what I meant, the Exodar bringing the Draenei home - along with a bunch of Legionfall buddies to wreck the remaining Legion forces on Argus. The Exodar isn't really important beyond its connection to the Draenei and their original flight from Argus millennia ago.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

We could use the Burning Legion's spaceships to get there, but I don't think it would have enough room for the entire army of Azeroth (lorewise). Exodar seems like a more reasonable bet.

Personally, I would like to see one of the Legion's ships popped on a launch platform with regular departures. Sort of like how ships work on Azeroth, but instead of travelling across the ocean, it would be across space. It would feel more like travelling to a different planet, rather than just being teleported there by Khadgar or arriving exclusively in a one-time scenario.

Same way we got back to Azeroth from the orbit of Argus

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    A rocket mount using Prydaz!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    I recall Velen said something about repairing Exodar and flying somewhere. Argus?
    Not sure if this is canon, but the Exodar is powered by Naaru and the one they were using is kinda dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nothingsjim View Post

If all else fails, mount up your Nether Drake and soar.
    It'll be a great time to be Forsaken for the lack of breathing need!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    CATAPULTS.

its the way we deserve.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    CATAPULTS.

its the way we deserve.
    If that's the way it's going to go then I personally opt to be fired out of the giant cannon in Bilgewater Harbor. Just give me a longer-lasting version of the buff from the Darkmoon cannon and I'm sure it'll be fine.