Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    Complain about anecdotal evidence, uses anecdotal evidence. Yeah, of course you can find pictures of women taking up space with their purses, and i can do the same with men and their backpacks. What now? are we making a competition to see who can find the pictures? Since we both know we will not be able to provide numbers that is pretty pointless. Unless of course you got a study that proves you point, then i would change my mind in the subject obviously.

Well, your main point is that calling it manspreading is sexist?
    Do you know what anecdotal evidence is? I can show you more pictures of females with bags on seats than you can show me of males with bags on seats or taking up extra space.

Manspreading can be done by everyone. It's defined as a man taking up to much space(guess what females can also do?). I'd have the same issue calling females with bags everywhere "femspreading". It's sexist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by manbeartruck View Post
    So what you're saying is that you're entitled to more space than the person sitting next to you, who paid the same price for the ticket, just because you have balls?
    Isn't it obvious? My health > your space.

Are you perhaps too egoistical to understand this?

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post

You don't need to take 2 seats for your health...

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    No, they are not.. Common sense.. How about basic biology instead?
    Learn about your own sexuality. Your balls drop, literally. Eventually they are sagging freely enough to accommodate to almost every situation. Sitting is not even an uncommon situation. And unless you're either a little boy, or as fat as it gets, your testicles will fit perfectly fine between your legs without being squeezed.
    Plus, your balls don't fall between your legs. For your balls to really fall, you have to be somewhere around 70+ years old. And even old men don't have problems.
    You sound as if men just most recently arrived on this planet, like some 5 - 10 years ago lol
    Okay grandpa no one needs to know what your balls do.

And you sound like your biases are preventing you from seeing anything from anyone else's point of view. I'll concede that there are instances where males go to far, but will you concede that this isn't even a male/female issue? Both sexes are capable of taking up to much space. So, why are we so content on punishing ONLY one sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    You don't need to take 2 seats for your health...
    I don't, my balls are very big but not very sensitive. I can squeeze them fairly easily.

But, there are men that have very sensitive balls(especially around the sides) that hurt themselves real bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Runenwächter View Post
    You arent entitled to any seat (unless sick or elderly) or any clearly defined amount of space. Otherwise there wouldnt be fat people on the bus ever.
    Cool. If I'm not, you're not... so I can just move you or sit down, put my bag in your lap, lean on you and have a leg strength competition on who can manspread the hardest? Surely, that's okay because you're not entitled to any seat or predefined space at all, so we can all just act like the seats next to us are empty as long as it's not a disabled or elderly person next to us. Or I can just sit down in the seat and on your leg? If you're honestly at the level where you need to be explained that sort of basic civility, e.g that you're not more important than others, you don't really belong around other people.

I don't, my balls are very big but not very sensitive. I can squeeze them fairly easily.

But, there are men that have very sensitive balls(especially around the sides) that hurt themselves real bad.

What stops anyone from sitting like the man farthest to the right there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Okay grandpa no one needs to know what your balls do
    Your balls start dropping with around the age of 9 - 10

For the rest of it, we can agree on it that manspreading is not the only method people occupy too much space with.
    That involves everyone indeed.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

What stops anyone from sitting like the man farthest to the right there?

Sensitive testicles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Do you know what anecdotal evidence is? I can show you more pictures of females with bags on seats than you can show me of males with bags on seats or taking up extra space.

Manspreading can be done by everyone. It's defined as a man taking up to much space(guess what females can also do?). I'd have the same issue calling females with bags everywhere "femspreading". It's sexist.
    So you really want to compete to see who can find the most pictures? That is not reasonable. Anecdotal evidence is all evidence gathered in a non-scientific way leaning heavily or in its entirety in personal testimony. Googling photos is pretty non-scientific to me.

Well at least you are consistent, even if I don't agree with you.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    You don't pay for specific space on public transport though. You pay for the ride.
    Are you under the impression that you are entitled to more than one seat on the public transport?

Sensitive testicles.
    I don't believe that at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sensitive testicles.
    Bullshit...
    You have to have super fat thighs in order for your balls to get squeezed to the point of hurting. Or your thighs get squeezed the opposite way, inwards.
    The moment you sit straight, with your legs bent into neither way, you will not have any pain.
    If you still do, you have some medical condition and need to see a doctor.

Well, you're obviously either not a man or not the owner of sensitive testicles.

Deleted

Wow. You are saying that you are entitled to more space than a random person on the bus because you have balls. And then insinuate that I'm the egotistical one... yeah. Hey, what if the person next to you is a guy who also wants to spread his legs and he just happens to have stronger legs than you?

Also, unless you have some sort of disease, any anatomically normal male can sit with their legs parallel for the duration of a subway-ride with absolutely zero impact on their nuts.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't have to. It's not true.

Women should be standing at the back of the bus. So we can manspread.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Bullshit...
    You have to have super fat thighs in order for your balls to get squeezed to the point of hurting. Or your thighs get squeezed the opposite way, inwards.
    The moment you sit straight, with your legs bent into neither way, you will not have any pain.
    If you still do, you have some medical condition and need to see a doctor.
    No it's not bullshit. It's the reality of man with sensitive testicles.

For instance, some people can stand the sound of nails scratching a blackboard while others would rather jump out the window. When it comes to man with sensitive balls, they're forced to spread their legs in order not to feel the excruciating pain.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by manbeartruck View Post
    Wow. You are saying that you are entitled to more space than a random person on the bus because you have balls. And then insinuate that I'm the egotistical one... yeah. Hey, what if the person next to you is a guy who also wants to spread his legs and he just happens to have stronger legs than you?

Also, unless you have some sort of disease, any anatomically normal male can sit with their legs parallel for the duration of a subway-ride with absolutely zero impact on their nuts.
    Yes I am entitled more space than a random person on the bus because I have testicles.

Here's a thought, people shouldn't be inconsiderate assholes in public. Men shouldn't take up three seats, with one just for their balls, and women should place their belongings on their laps.

It's amazing how compact a man can get, when another man slides right up next to him on the subway.

- - - Updated - - -

For instance, some people can stand the sound of nails scratching a blackboard while others would rather jump out the window. When it comes to man with sensitive balls, they're forced to spread their legs in order not to feel the excruciating pain.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I am entitled more space than a random person on the bus because I have testicles.
    Maybe you should stop wearing leather pants. If your balls are that sensitive, you may want to see a doctor about that.

10+ Year Old Account

Then, as said, you have a medical condition and need to see a doctor.
    In any such case you would have a significant limitation of movement and might be subject to partial disability. Which will not only give you a tax relief, but also some type of ID where you can show that you NEED that space.
    And, quite frankly, I would not use public transportation with such condition either.
    They're all rather bumpy and shaky. Which can cause you displeasure or even pain too.

or... you just trying to make things up here lol