Y'all understand this is how Trump got elected, right?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    All be fanboys gonna be so salty when infective clears mythic next week while your favorite guilds need another lockout
    Mythic NH, since they apparently need more gear/legendaries.

But seriously, if they do well, I'd love it. It's good to see a new guild come along. And their shit talking has given us something to do while we wait for Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    Putin is going to hack the WF race?
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Explain? wat?

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    Explain? wat?
    Giving attention to someone making inane statements
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Giving attention to someone making inane statements
    Maybe if the options weren't between a douche and a turd sandwich, America would've elected a better president.

I hope Invective does well, it's just difficult to root for them with their bad rep. I think they tried too hard to be the "bad boys" or "villians" of the community and it backfired. I just hope they don't go unstable/quit before Argus.
    Last edited by Toastyame; 2017-06-23 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toastyame View Post
    Maybe if the options weren't between a douche and a turd sandwich, America would've elected a better president.
    Thank you for your adroit political analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRose View Post
    Its honestly amazing how toxic so many in the wow community have been thus far.
    Even friendly wow player banter is toxic to wildstar player.
    Unlucky.

And goes bless that he did.

leaks and moles where our plans would be leaked to limit
    Yea, limit really needs those INSAANE strats.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    No one disputes you're a new guild and you'll need time. Maybe after you've spent the time gearing/learning you* could have talked your shit and backed it up. Instead you talked your shit before the tier even released and are paying for it. I don't know how this could be a surprise to anyone. The bolded part particularly looks ironic.

*Not you specifically, the royal you

I'm not excusing what they said, if true, but you're reacting like this is a novel thing. I'm a nobody who doesn't even raid in a guild and people say incredibly offensive things to me in instances.
    Seriously? you justify this
    , threats against us, wishing death on our players, sexual harassment (actually happened to me, wasn't that fun being bombarded by a dozen people at once spamming me comments during our progression in mythic NH that I don't think would be allowed to post here due to vulgarity of it. Then compromised site, people trying to send in leaks and moles where our plans would be leaked to limit. It's been toxic enough already.
    with "Duh, they made one silly post, now they gotta pay." What the hell is wrong with you people? WoW is a game, this is supposed to be FUN! And that you think this should be "normal" because it happened to you, too - that's your opinion.

I don't know, but it never occured to me to harrass a complete stranger through the internet. How is something like that ever "normal" or "justified" is beyond me.
    Last edited by Eggroll; 2017-06-23 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Seriously? you justify this

with "Duh, they made one silly post, now they gotta pay." What the hell is wrong with you people? WoW is a game, this is supposed to be FUN! And that you think this should be "normal" because it happened to you, too - that's your opinion.

I don't know, but it never occured to me to harrass a complete stranger through the internet. How is something like that ever "normal" or "justified" is beyond me.
    I didn't justify anything. I said it's not uncommon and you're treating it like it it's the first time it's ever happened.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Edit : Double checked logs : Split 1 had an average ilvl of 905.3, and split 2 had an average ilvl of 906.2
    FAKE NEWS, WE GOT FAKE NEWS OVER HERE.
    http://i.imgur.com/I5Rf8Bq.png (914 with 2 mongos logging out w/o gear)
    http://i.imgur.com/moDFxJ6.png

Good thing the winner of the WF race isn't decided by vote then isn't it?
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Toastyame View Post

I hope Invective does well, it's just difficult to root for them with their bad rep. I think they tried too hard to be the "bad boys" or "villians" of the community and it backfired. I just hope they don't go unstable/quit before Argus.
    yea, no one would have been toxic to them if their gm didnt make stupid outlandish statements

No, it's just regurgitating the same posts each time this thread comes around in a ritual to (temporarily) cure their boredom before the actual "race" begins.

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    FAKE NEWS, WE GOT FAKE NEWS OVER HERE.
    http://i.imgur.com/I5Rf8Bq.png (914 with 2 mongos logging out w/o gear)
    http://i.imgur.com/moDFxJ6.png
    It's interesting how people keep posting wowprogress like its gospel but heres a SS from split A showing our first group - http://i.imgur.com/yinLB22.png
    Missing from lists in both splits are some of following players. Dunsteree, Nightcharmm, Salukay, Salukipriest, Lilghiggs, Chilegg, Arcanecharm, Drunksgf, Midyou, Dunstery, ChaosInc, SalukiDH and several others.

Also no shit we had more gear and about 3-4 ilvl higher (Split A 907.5 first heroic boss), on our heroic logs as we cleared normal first and geared players going to heroic. (I should of been more clear on that part, partially my fault, just checked ilvl of our groups at start of night)

Edit : But i'm done with this, people will believe what they want, even if they don't have full picture. You believe what you want and its fine at this point. I hope everyone has a good evening.
    Last edited by SilentRose; 2017-06-23 at 06:17 PM.

Also no shit we had more gear and about 3-4 ilvl higher (Split A 907.5 first heroic boss), on our heroic logs as we cleared normal first and geared players going to heroic. (I should of been more clear on that part, partially my fault, just checked ilvl of our groups at start of night)
    Love how Group A was 904. Now it's suddenly 907-908. What will it be in a day?

Also, since you're so keen to show screenshots of your raid. What's so hard about screen-shotting your ilvl for Heroic clears. Then we can put this debate to rest.

Oh wait, you're not screen-shotting the only important information because you're probably still lying.
    Last edited by Emancptr; 2017-06-23 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emancptr View Post
    Love how Group A was 904. Now it's suddenly 907-908. What will it be in a day? Also since you're so keen to show screenshots of ilvl. What's so hard about screen-shotting your ilvl for Heroic clears. Then we can put this debate to rest.

Oh wait, you're not screen-shotting the only important information because you're probably still lying.
    I never once said 904 for Split A, Go re-read my post , it's not edited, you will clearly see we Started raid in (Normal) at 905.3 then heroic at 907.5 at Split A. Also I will ask to get SS for split A heroic Ilvl on a kill. I apologise again if I was unclear.

It's so funny watching US fanboys latch onto this literally who guild

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    It's so funny watching US fanboys latch onto this literally who guild
    Is anyone latching on?

Think everyone in the US is making fun of them.

- - - Updated - - -

I never once said 904 for Split A, Go re-read my post , it's not edited, you will clearly see we Started raid in (Normal) at 905.3 then heroic at 907.5 at Split A. Also I will ask to get SS for split A heroic Ilvl on a kill. I apologise again if I was unclear.
    When you get a SS don't make it the 1st boss where you had 5 people below 860 ilvl to pad the loot. Get a SS of you clearing Desolate Host/Maiden/Fallen/Kil'Jaeden. I guarantee all of those are above 910 ilvl.

It's not splits if you have to condense and drop people before full clearing the raid.

It's interesting how people keep posting wowprogress like its gospel but heres a SS from split A showing our first group - http://i.imgur.com/yinLB22.png
    Missing from lists in both splits are some of following players. Dunsteree, Nightcharmm, Salukay, Salukipriest, Lilghiggs, Chilegg, Arcanecharm, Drunksgf, Midyou, Dunstery, ChaosInc, SalukiDH and several others.

Edit : But i'm done with this, people will believe what they want, even if they don't have full picture. You believe what you want and its fine at this point. I hope everyone has a good evening.
    I mean... wowprogress pulls from Armory API so while it's not explicitly gospel, it's not like it's 2 guys with tin cans telling each other what they heard in trade chat.

We don't have a full picture because your story changes and doesn't match what the crawler is reporting out. Given the choice between data or you taking pictures, I'll choose data every time.

It's interesting how Conq and Prot users get memed with this tier setup.