15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    We had, and it got used - person who used it apparently plans to open ticket about it.

I got to boss area, started fighting it and out of nowhere disconnect icons started to spread like plague. Had around ~1000 players in same instance.
    Ouch. Well you only have to kill him like 6 times for the mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    Ouch. Well you only have to kill him like 6 times for the mount.
    Well, each kill would reduce the counter.

Found this "gem" moment ago while doing levequests.
    Spoiler: 

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    I've been playing the SCH for about a week since the Early Access now, and I'm at level 70. I also played it for around 6 months or so at 60 before Stormblood, completing most of the raiding content in the expansion. Which credentials am I missing before I'm allowed to have an opinion on changes that affect me?

MP regen is the least of the jobs issues right now, all of the other healing jobs have been, well, expanded upon this expansion. The SCH has regressed to being level synced for Halatali - You're back to two DoTs, Ruin and Physick. It creates an awful play experience going forwards for a job that was much more. Potency numbers and MP costs can be patched easily enough, but buffing interesting mechanics back into one takes far longer.
    Had nothing to do with your credentials or anything. It has to do with you thinking about it's the worst thing now despite being wrong about the numbers or just situation. Look, I prefer the old set up for DPS but it's not the only thing that sets SCH apart, and you seem to be extremely hung up on that.

I'm going to go Crit>Det>Direct Hit on my Red Mage. Skill/Spell speed doesn't really make sense to me since every other cast is instant already and you're only in melee range for maybe 4 GCDs so the skill speed wouldn't help, however when those instant cast spells and enhanced melee combos crit...holy crap those can be some big numbers.

Not looking forward to dropping a fortune on Grade VI materia though. I'm not a super min/maxer so I may just go for Grade V's and call it a day unless I get lucky in my dungeon runs and get a Grade VI materia for free.

Anyone got a guide for shinryu? I've seen the 2 minute one on YouTube and its trash.i know most of the fight except when to stand in the puddles
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Geyser at the start makes puddles. Get as close to the geyser as you can or you get knocked off.

Tanks share Akh Mohrn. It hurts.

When the wind attack hits, stay as close to the mid as you can, and keep running, or you get knocked off.

Puddles are good for Hellfire, don't stand in them for anything else.

Breath of Earth Markers need to gtfo.

Don't move after Diamond Dust.

Cracked squares in phase 2 will eventually break. Middle is mostly safe.

Always kill Tail.

Dodge.
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

Hit 70 on RDM and really liked the end to the story Chasing down the queen of FF's version of vampires in the ruins of Mhach after we totalled it fighting Ozma

Along with the great gubal library visit it feels short but its definitely one of the stronger job stories involving heavensward content, finding out things like why the huge crevasse outside camp dragonhead is named 'Witches Drop' and so on didnt just feel like learning about the job but about eorzea's history as well and i really dug that.

Deleted
    seriously thinking of coming back to xiv & stormblood on my WHM, is the storyline as good as before & if any WHM's are reading this, have they altered the class in any way this xpac?

Quote Originally Posted by Jun View Post
    Geyser at the start makes puddles. Get as close to the geyser as you can or you get knocked off.

Tanks share Akh Mohrn. It hurts.

When the wind attack hits, stay as close to the mid as you can, and keep running, or you get knocked off.

Puddles are good for Hellfire, don't stand in them for anything else.

Breath of Earth Markers need to gtfo.

Don't move after Diamond Dust.

Cracked squares in phase 2 will eventually break. Middle is mostly safe.

Always kill Tail.

Dodge.
    How can you tell when he cast he'll fire. I'm healing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jennifer eccles View Post
    seriously thinking of coming back to xiv & stormblood on my WHM, is the storyline as good as before & if any WHM's are reading this, have they altered the class in any way this xpac?
    ALL jobs have changed and the story is bloody brilliant. My question though is when you left because quality increase varies

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Hit 70 on RDM and really liked the end to the story Chasing down the queen of FF's version of vampires in the ruins of Mhach after we totalled it fighting Ozma

Along with the great gubal library visit it feels short but its definitely one of the stronger job stories involving heavensward content, finding out things like why the huge crevasse outside camp dragonhead is named 'Witches Drop' and so on didnt just feel like learning about the job but about eorzea's history as well and i really dug that.
    I'm jealous after playing pld's crap story.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer eccles View Post
    I think the story isn't ad good as HW BUT it's still good but leveling as a healer as my first 70 was painful

10+ Year Old Account
    Aand Botanist (Miner actually) level 70.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    How can you tell when he cast he'll fire. I'm healing
    It'll say he's preparing to cast Hellfire. I'd keep a focus target on him for spell casting anyhow.
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    I'm jealous after playing pld's crap story.
    The fights also good. The meteor drop move, niddhogs flame balls that rush you, a super strong poison you need to cure, constant high melee aoe damage, aoe fire 2 style moves, and a doom lite that you need to vercure to 100% health to avoid a possible one shot. A fight on par with most hard mode bosses in terms of number of mechanics, very satisfying end fight compared to the 'stand still and do your basic rotation for 30 seconds' ones.

Plus returning to the location to fight there again was great, love the Mhachi lore and setting.

- - - Updated - - -

and now i never need to glamour this job again

10+ Year Old Account
    Soon you watch how dungeon gear is +10 ilvls, and tome another +10.

Probably going to use healer Tomestone gear on my AST, as glamour.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Soon you watch how dungeon gear is +10 ilvls, and tome another +10.
    b-but fashionborne...

I beat it yes !

- - - Updated - - -

The fights also good. The meteor drop move, niddhogs flame balls that rush you, a super strong poison you need to cure, constant high melee aoe damage, aoe fire 2 style moves, and a doom lite that you need to vercure to 100% health to avoid a possible one shot. A fight on par with most hard mode bosses in terms of number of mechanics, very satisfying end fight compared to the 'stand still and do your basic rotation for 30 seconds' ones.

Plus returning to the location to fight there again was great, love the Mhachi lore and setting.

- - - Updated - - -

where do you get the class set?

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I beat it yes !

- - - Updated - - -

where do you get the class set?
    Lvl 70 job quest.

Edit : Wait...you just beat last boss but you don't have your job set ? So you didn't have your lvl 70 skill ?
    Last edited by MrTharne; 2017-06-23 at 05:46 PM.