Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Health wise. Doesn't it cause nerve damage or circulation issues? Blood CLotting? Or am I thinking of something else
    I have no idea if there's supposed health issues related to it. I think it's about whether it's comfortable or not. It's comfortable for me to sit legs crossed, but then I'm not a man. Anyway, the point of the picture was more that men don't have to sit legs crossed, nor wide open taking more than one seat. Men are fully capable of sitting normally with legs open, while only taking single seat.

Oh...excessive sitting increases circulation issues and chance of blood clotting, but I doubt how one sits matters all that much to it.
    Last edited by Azadina; 2017-06-23 at 06:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

I guess this is what happens when you put too many women in government.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Health wise. Doesn't it cause nerve damage or circulation issues? Blood CLotting? Or am I thinking of something else
    Sitting for long periods of time without moving causes those things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Glad I don't live in Madrid. This is quite literally telling men what they can and can't do with their bodies.

"The agency's decision follows months of campaigning by women's rights groups. Earlier this year, one group, Mujeres en Lucha, started a campaign #MadridSinManspreading (#MadridWithoutManspreading)."

But Feminism is totes about equality! Equality for Feminists to control men's bodies.

I was taught at school that crossing your legs damaged your ability to produce healthy sperm. Is this white male genocide?

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    You're being overdramatic. My husband is 6'4 and even he can sit on public transportation and not invade other people's personal space. Will you be a little uncomfortable? Yeah. But you don't get to invade my space because you think you deserve more room.

I don't see your height as the problem. Maybe it's your weight. Are you obese?
    Stop comparing people with your husband. There are differing body types among the sexes. My wife has wide hips, isn't overweight, and takes up a little more than her seat on the tiny seats in many public transports. I have to wrap my arm around her to make sure My arm isn't invading other's space.

I compare my husband because he's a big guy - broad shouldered and muscular. Also, there's been photos posted here of big guys that are sitting normal in relaxed situations. Here's another of Jeff Godblum, who's also 6'4 and has a more skinny, broad-frame.

Are you telling me you need to spread your legs wider than that?

https://ezimg.ch/thumbs/conan-2017-0...ooks-large.jpg
    My arms are bigger than his legs... He's like a toothpick.

Refer to my picture of Dwayne Johnson. Are you bigger than him?
    No, but have you seen the Crowder video in this thread? I'm pretty sure I'm bigger than him. You can see that he invades people's arm space on that bus.

By naming it "manspreading" they lost all credibility. They could have called it leg-spreading and people would understand and support it but no... They just had to put a hyper-feminist label on it.

Deleted
    It's a sad state of affairs when what's a clear consumer demand that benefits everybody (bigger seats) is met with shaming a demographic.

Oh, please

If your balls are so damn big that you can't help but take up two seats on a bus cause it's painful, then you need to see a Doctor.
    and yet iv seen far more women take up 2 seats with bags or purses than men "man spreading"

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to go to Spain and be hassled by some bitch telling me what the fuck to do with my damn legs. I'd give that bitch the swift crotch kick real quick

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    and yet iv seen far more women take up 2 seats with bags or purses than men "man spreading"
    Tell them to move it then.

Oh, please

If your balls are so damn big that you can't help but take up two seats on a bus cause it's painful, then you need to see a Doctor.
    I mean, it could be worse. We could put our purses on one seat, and what ever other object we happen to have on the other, because the floor is dirty.

Deleted
    I mean, if Dwayne Johnson, who's 6'5 and 260lbs (give or take), can sit in a seat with his legs not too far apart, surely you can too, yes? I don't think your balls are so big that you need to spread your legs to extreme lengths to ease the pain.
    This is all a silly debate anyway, but I just want to point out that you generally can't sit like Dwayne Johnson on that picture in public transport, there's not enough space in front of the seats. Unless you're quite short.

Overall, men will pretty much always be more "spread' than women if they're trying to sit comfortably (because of the way men and women's bone structure differ), but that generally doesn't mean that legs spread more than 90° is normal.

Lots of assholes (male and female) in public transport, just don't be one of them, the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    They can ban manspreading, but they won't ban bullfighting???
    Cause it's a fun sport to watch? And let's be glad they haven't banned that yet.

7+ Year Old Account
    spreading your legs more than necessary just makes you a bigass douche.

but this is still the most idiotic shit i have read all day.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    Cause it's a fun sport to watch? And let's be glad they haven't banned that yet.
    Yes, because we should be happy that torturing and killing bulls for fun isn't banned. Oh what a society we live in!

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Tell them to move it then.
    but why isnt taking up a seat with a bag banned as well? a woman can tell a man to close his legs as well. This is pure feminist bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    but why isnt taking up a seat with a bag banned as well? a woman can tell a man to close his legs as well. This is pure feminist bullshit.
    Oh, you're one of those.