Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    More and more I play this game the more I'm annoyed by certain things...especially healing immunity...there is a reason why every big game only reduces healing by a certain percentage and not make them immune...

Pretty much every non-specialized team I face has a Sideous because he is broken
    My sith team mows down GW, the only time any die is if a rebel team insta gibbes someone or there is semi-focus fire on a healing immuned guy. I swear I constantly lose Maul and Sid that way once or twice a week.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    My sith team mows down GW, the only time any die is if a rebel team insta gibbes someone or there is semi-focus fire on a healing immuned guy. I swear I constantly lose Maul and Sid that way once or twice a week.
    I swear it gets annoying sometimes and in reverse when you try to do the same thing and it doesn't work at all...had a arena match and was facing someone with Chirrut...just could not get Kylo to hit a healing debuff on him at all...I just gave up and went after the rest of the team and basically pulled away with a win in literally the last ten seconds.

I started playing this game a few months ago and it actually really has me more hooked than when PoGo first came out here. Not a big suprise though as I'm a big star wars fan. Already level 73 and unlocked most characters, love it, but I hate it when there's nothing left to do for the day. I like the content there is but I feel it lacks something.. although it is just a mobile game to pass off-hours, so I get why it is like it is. Really love building the various synergy teams though. For example my sith team, jedi team, rebel team and first order team all do really well. My only grievance is how far I'm off from doing well enough to participate in raiding hAAT and getting GK to top off my jedi/rebel setups.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Same happens here, I roll out with my sith team on GW every time but sometimes I get unlucky with a chaze combo and stuns killing off my dooku and maul in a nihilus lead, so no heals unless they get to attack.

Yeah, I'm level 84 and finally have a bit of a rebel team (able to unlock Palp), but 1 6* away from being able to get another star on him. I'd focused just enough on rebels to have enough to unlock him though. No Jyn shards in awhile, and I was really lazy about getting Ackbar up and only recently unlocked Wedge. I had no interest in many characters, until I realized I needed a Jawa/droid team, i needed a ewok team, i needed sith, jedi, rebel etc etc. I would end up with 2-3 solid characters, but not enough to run the events.

I also don't want to spend any real money.

I've got enough rebels with the stars to do the job and getting palp to 7, but my problem is a temporary issue of levels. I tried for fun once and a 80 palp with a new addition of darthy to help just squashed my team out before I got any real hits or damage in. I feel like I won't get that done till at least the next time the event comes around.

I do fine in raids (*6 req) with my guild though despite being one of the lowest levels participating, because of the stars and gear levels across my characters. I got very lucky with unlocks but I feel like I still need a ton of work to get where I want to be with the various dream teams. I also love darthy but damn he is hard to get stars for.

I kind of feel an obligation to all the characters I like from the universe (that are worth a damn) and gear/train them etc. Which also means each good character gets better that much slower. Not Grievous though, damn that is a dissapointing character.

Also, this game is a decent enough stand-in for me in the lack of decent star wars games imho. Theres really not that many good star wars games and I hope BF2 will do well.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Rebel teams were so lacking and all I was able to get together was a 3 star team :'(

So I guess I will have to wait till the next time he comes around to unlock him.

Damn that sucks, well hope you get better luck next time! Lots to look forward to with a character like Palp, but I'm even more excited about whenever the next R2D2 event will come around so I can unlock it, or the thrawn event because I didn't get past 75 shards the first time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yoda is coming up in a week I think and I know I'll be able to unlock him.

I like yoda well enough. My Jedi team is IGD7 lead with Yoda6, Luminara7, Barriss7 and Tano7. Ezra is being worked up for rebel and jedi teams. They do well enough and then get obliterated out of the blue. It does more damage than my sith team in raids, but the sith team doesn't have Nihilus leading it yet, so it means no heals or a sloppy shit healer like Jedi Consular (Chirrut is with Rebs).

Still working on saving for my first zeta, which'll go to either Maul or Vader I imagine.

No chance at CLS, but I think I might have a team for 7* yoda

10+ Year Old Account
    Yoda was postponed...and I don't have the team for the new Luke...so basically still waiting for Yoda lol

I been working on a Phoenix team since they're fun to play and waiting for when Thrawn pops up next time.

Got my first zeta and put it on Vader... feels completely wasted. Sucks in arena, and has had bad RNG in raids. Literally the first one to die every time.

No shot at CLS, did manage to 7* yoda though. I'd like to pump up Palp, not sure i'll be able to pull that one off though. It'll be close.

Been playing for 6 months or so. Love the game. I spend too much on it

Deleted
    According to me Been playing for a couple months now, really hoping to unlock Emperor Palpatine when he comes around again.