Key:
    GLOBAL SOCCER MANAGER: FHL3X-C734Y-KYPLD
    Key:
    ENERGY BALANCE: JI8EN-C3EYQ-9ERHI

some crap left over from my box. enjoy
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

10+ Year Old Account
    I won the Mass Effect Trilogy from a 10 pack in the last sale. The chance of AAA (or credit) is low but not impossible.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What to do, so many things I can buy. Test my luck with the GMG loot boxes which I had horrible luck with in the past, spend all my life savings on the steam sale, or just buy the humble monthly. I can't decide!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    What to do, so many things I can buy. Test my luck with the GMG loot boxes which I had horrible luck with in the past, spend all my life savings on the steam sale, or just buy the humble monthly. I can't decide!
    I'll help you out with your decision. You can send me the money and that way you don't have to decide or feel bad you picked one over the other

Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    I won the Mass Effect Trilogy from a 10 pack in the last sale. The chance of AAA (or credit) is low but not impossible.
    How though,. mass effect isn't on steam in all 3 parts... o_O

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    They're not exclusively Steam keys, apparently. They've got a bunch of Origin only games on their list of possible games.

7+ Year Old Account
    Fine print reads as follows:

NB. Be aware that this Bundle may contain Steam, Origin, Windows 10/XBOX, GOG or Uplay keys. Check your key delivery email for further information. Game keys are allocated randomly and customers may receive the same game twice, or a game they already own.

Deleted
    GMG doesn't just handle steam games.
    It even does console ones too these days.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    <snip>
    Can recommend Nihilumbra. Good game. Rise of Triad got some good reviews in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Rise of Triad got some good reviews in the past.
    It's good fun, very much an oldschool style shooter. Fast and pretty tough at times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It's good fun, very much an oldschool style shooter. Fast and pretty tough at times.
    Dagnabbit, just remembered my previous set up wouldn't run it so never bothered. This one will, so will have to find even more spare time to try it out heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheevah View Post
    Fine print reads as follows:
    That's some pretty deal breaking fine print for some folks,. i can see why they wouldn't make it more obvious,. kind of uncool.

Also, i noticed the enhancedsteam plugin tells the price of an object in russian rubles, and other currenties,. which when converted can give an additional insane discount.
    How would you use that discount though - ask a friend to buy it from the store?
    Would those keys even work in other countries - due to regional restrictions?

for example rpgmaker MV, is -65% now, which instead of 74,- makes it about 24,- but in russia it's converted as only 7.10 - or -90% discount. that makes it pretty worth it,.. but if the keys are region locked,.. that'd suck.

Also,. shovel knight is only 20% off this sale,. T_T
    Last edited by bbr; 2017-06-24 at 09:16 AM.

That's some pretty deal breaking fine print for some folks,. i can see why they wouldn't make it more obvious,. kind of uncool.

Also, i noticed the enhancedsteam plugin tells the price of an object in russian rubles, and other currenties,. which when converted can give an additional insane discount.
    How would you use that discount though - ask a friend to buy it from the store?
    Would those keys even work in other countries - due to regional restrictions?

for example rpgmaker MV, is -65% now, which instead of 74,- makes it about 24,- but in russia it's converted as only 7.10 - or -90% discount. that makes it pretty worth it,.. but if the keys are region locked,.. that'd suck.

Also,. shovel knight is only 20% off this sale,. T_T
    Usually if a key is region locked it'll be noted which countries it is for only or restricted.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    New software bundle a Humble:

https://www.humblebundle.com/software-bundle

Tier 1 - $1

CloudApp Pro - 6-Month License - MSRP: $54.00
    Soda PDF Home - Version 9 Home License - MSRP: $79.00
    MAGIX Music Maker - $30 In-App Voucher

BTA- Presently - $8.33

Corel Photo Brush - AfterShot - MSRP: $59.99
    Corel Photo Brush - ParticleShop - MSRP: $49.99
    LastPass Premium - 1-Year License - MSRP: $12.00
    Corel Painter Essentials 5 - MSRP: $49.99

Pay $12 or more

Panda Antivirus Pro - 1-Year License, 3 Devices - MSRP: $49.90
    Windscribe - 1-Year License - MSRP: $90.00
    SOUND FORGE - Audio Studio 10 - MSRP: $59.99
    Painter 5 for $8 is tempting, it's a decent app. There's a new version out, prolly why this one is cheap. Still, I have a Cintiq, that I use primarily with Photoshop, Painter would be a nice addition to the toolkit...

Deleted
    Dagnabbit steam, why you do this to me!?

"Earn an Achievement
    Play any Steam game in your library, and earn an Achievement. You can check your Achievement progress for any game you own on your Games page."

The one (of a few) things I despise in games is achievements. Hmm, vaguely recall Terraria had loads added, should be easy to set a server up to rush that one through
    Last edited by mmoca2c81d9292; 2017-06-25 at 09:45 PM.

"Earn an Achievement
    Play any Steam game in your library, and earn an Achievement. You can check your Achievement progress for any game you own on your Games page."

The one (of a few) things I despite in games is achievements. Hmm, vaguely recall Terraria had loads added, should be easy to set a server up to rush that one through
    get alien shooter,. plenty of achieves as well :P

Deleted

"Earn an Achievement

The one (of a few) things I despite in games is achievements. Hmm, vaguely recall Terraria had loads added, should be easy to set a server up to rush that one through
    Get Unturned, you get an achiev just by loading a level.

Eh, i had some easy leftover achievements in Shantae 1/2 genie hero after i finished it... So that wasn't too hard to get those stickers. If i only had Isaac in my library.... i would be screwed. <.<'
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just did a Jigsaw that I'd skipped from Pixel Puzzles Ultimate (i own japan, anime and space as separate games, so didn't do them in ultimate). You could also just use that SAM exe to award yourself an achie.

I used SAM once to give me all the achievements Tomb Raider 2013 didn't unlock for whatever reason... story achievements that can't be skipped and i still felt like i cheated or put my account at risk. <.<'
    But yeah, with the amount of games i have and bought this sale, i could just install one of them and play for 10 minutes before an achievement would pop.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.