Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoBurning View Post
    Having someone in your family murdered is now winning the "ghetto lottery." Please excuse me while shove all this bile back down my throat.
    Considering how he wasnt murdered for starters and this and the actual lottery were the only ways his parents would ever amount to anything financially, "ghetto lottery" seems to be an accurate description. The only thing about this situation that makes me slightly noxious is that his loser parents are getting a dime to begin with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    It's pretty telling that people are rushing to the thread to defend Wilson's actions, when this wrongful death settlement is pretty much a tacit admission that he acted inappropriately.
    It absolutely is not. Settling is quite common, even when the officers didnt do anything wrong. Its business. They must feel this amount is worth not spending the energy of trial couple with more potential protests and rioting that could result should there be another trial regarding this matter. 1.5 pretax is a lot but im sure they spent more than that much on officer overtime and repairing the damage to the city the last time around.

Really hope Endus gets the shit kicked out of him by some black thugs one day. Wonder how fast he'd change his tune. I guess that would require him stepping outside of his Canadian suburbs bubble for just a second though.

(Infracted) - Please keep it civil.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-06-24 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    It's true that it's just blacks that sue the US government for frivolous reasons...
    As with every one of your posts, you argue against statements that you just make up for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Really hope Endus gets the shit kicked out of him by some black thugs one day. Wonder how fast he'd change his tune. I guess that would require him stepping outside of his Canadian suburbs bubble for just a second though.
    I've lived in the inner city. I work in the inner city currently. I've never gotten the shit kicked out of me by "black thugs", and chances are that if Endus came to the U.S. and ventured into some inner-city areas, he wouldn't either.

Which is irrelevant, because Brown wasn't shot during that struggle. He ran away. And THEN Wilson shot him.

You can't get any of that from a medical report. And no, even if he were running towards the officer, an unarmed man isn't a lethal threat.
    A much larger man who already made one attempt to get the officer's gun who was charging a man pointing a gun at him. Brown obviously wasn't doing it to talk sports. Your gun does you no good if you let him get to you and take your gun the second try. It doesn't take much for anyone who is actually being reasonable to determine that Brown was absolutely a lethal threat. Without a doubt, I would have shot Brown if I was in Wilson's position.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another case of cops "fearing for their safety"

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3270781

Too bad this time, they ended up shooting a fellow officer who just happened to be black.

An off-duty St. Louis cop was accidentally shot by a colleague as a gun battle raged nearby between police and a band of suspected car thieves.

The off-duty cop, who lives nearby, heard the chaos erupt. He grabbed his service weapon and hurried out to help police at the scene, according to the Post-Dispatch. The 38-year-old officer, an 11-year department veteran, was initially stopped by two uniformed St. Louis cops and ordered to the ground.

But the cops soon recognized the mystery man as one of their own and told him to walk toward them, according to a department incident summary released Thursday.

That's when another officer arrived — and fired at the off-duty cop, striking him in the arm, the report said.
    According to Fox 2 Now, the officer who fired at his colleague told investigators he feared for his safety and didn't recognize the man as one of their own.
    Oops.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    I've lived in the inner city. I work in the inner city currently. I've never gotten the shit kicked out of me by "black thugs", and chances are that if Endus came to the U.S. and ventured into some inner-city areas, he wouldn't either.
    Obviously not every area of a major inner city is a complete shit hole. Go hang around some shit hole at 2am in the morning and see what happens. Perhaps you should go to your local police department and thank them for keeping the thugs somewhat in check.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously not every area of a major inner city is a complete shit hole. Go hang around some shit hole at 2am in the morning and see what happens. Perhaps you should go to your local police department and thank them for keeping the thugs somewhat in check.
    Yeah, I do appreciate what the cops do. I also understand the fact that not every thug is black, and walking around any area after 2am can be dangerous.

Deleted
    "I understand and I'm sorry systemic racism and white privilege made you act this way", said the Canadian whilst the upstanding black adolescent, with a bright future ahead of him, took his wallet before giving him one last kick to the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    We're not talking about the gentrified, hipster parts of the city.

Come on down to the rough part of Union City in Atlanta at night and see how far you get. The boys down there would beat 7 shades of shit out of that lily-white ass and you'd be lucky to get out of there with the lint from your wallet.

It's pretty telling that people are rushing to the thread to defend Wilson's actions, when this wrongful death settlement is pretty much a tacit admission that he acted inappropriately.
    I doubt that, although someone with legal expertise should be able to tell if paying his family millions and not giving an actual verdict, is proof that he was in the wrong. I suppose any officers who got off scot free are a "tacit admission" of no wrong-doing...

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    There was no reason for a police officer to shoot an unarmed man.

The only reason brown died was because he was 6'4" at 250 pounds. If he were 5'2 and 110 pounds he'd still be alive.
    sorry but brown was a peice of shit, not only did he rob a store before he got pulled over by the cop but he tried to wrestle the cops gun away from him and attacked the cop. Extremely fucked up the city settled with this thugs family considering they helped incite a riot that looted and burned down parts of thier own fucking town.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnivale View Post
    If you are going to claim something is factually correct or incorrect, I would advise you to be at least slightly knowledgeable of those facts before making the claim.

https://www.cga.ct.gov/2008/rpt/2008-R-0074.htm
    https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/10/1047.7
    http://www.shootingtimes.com/persona...rmed-attacker/

Here are a few exerpts from the links above:

In summary,
    Endus doesn't deal with facts!
    C-C-C-Can't Stump the Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    Really? Or is it they didn't want to deal with the trial which would have costed a shit ton more. 1.5 million was nothing. The DOJ found Wilson acted appropriately. But you also feel Pakistanis burning down a synagogue in Germany is protected political speech about Israel and infract people for posting FBI crime statistics. So par for the course.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't expect a response from Endus. He doesn't do well with facts.
    The real FBI statistics or the ones peddled by dudes with CSA flags ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    sorry but brown was a peice of shit, not only did he rob a store before he got pulled over by the cop but he tried to wrestle the cops gun away from him and attacked the cop. Extremely fucked up the city settled with this thugs family considering they helped incite a riot that looted and burned down parts of thier own fucking town.
    Again, was Brown a follower of the Hindu goddess Kali, and thus a ''thug'' ? Because that's the only possible explanation of the use of this term, as I can't fathom why people would use such a crude and obvious dog-whistle for ''black''.

My theory is that the settlement is more of a political move. It deescalates the general situation and possibly prevents riots. Business as usual really.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    The real FBI statistics or the ones peddled by dudes with CSA flags ?

- - - Updated - - -

Again, was Brown a follower of the Hindu goddess Kali, and thus a ''thug'' ? Because that's the only possible explanation of the use of this term, as I can't fathom why people would use such a crude and obvious dog-whistle for ''black''.
    you dont need to be black to be a thug but since your a smartass why dont you look up his history and see what he has done to earn that term. he robbed a store before the altercation and attacked a fucking cop and tried to take his gun from him, he was a peice of shit thug.

Deleted
    Why pay if the cop dindu nuffin...

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-06-23 at 11:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys get over it, Wilson is a piece of steaming poop and the Brown's got their reparations. No amount of money will bring their son back though or make Wilson any less of a piece of poop.

I know some people have been triggered but no amount of crying will reverse the settlement. GET OVER IT!

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Guys get over it, Wilson is a piece of steaming poop and the Brown's got their reparations. No amount of money will bring their son back though or make Wilson any less of a piece of poop.

I know some people have been triggered but no amount of crying will reverse the settlement. GET OVER IT!
    maby it thier son hadnt been robbing stores and attacking cops he would still be alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    maby it thier son hadnt been robbing stores and attacking cops he would still be alive.
    The settlement speaks otherwise and thats all that matters.

Resident Cosplay Progressive