Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Janz View Post
    High damage only after fairly long charge time.

Crappy range of like 2 meters.

Takes long time to charge up, 5 seconds iirc. 5 seconds is a long time to kill a Symmetra that does fuck all damage. Not "extremely short".
    Charge time is closer to 2 or 3 seconds, not 5. And if the wiki is right, her range is 7 meters with a tether break of 9.5 meters. Hell of a lot farther than 2. Also if the wiki is right, her weapon does 4 hits per second. That's a lot of damage in a short period of time for a weapon that can home in on targets. And if she utilizes barrier properly, she is definitely not squishy. I'm going to assume me and you are playing 2 separate games.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjavitis View Post
    Charge time is closer to 2 or 3 seconds, not 5. And if the wiki is right, her range is 7 meters with a tether break of 9.5 meters. Hell of a lot farther than 2. Also if the wiki is right, her weapon does 4 hits per second. That's a lot of damage in a short period of time for a weapon that can home in on targets. And if she utilizes barrier properly, she is definitely not squishy. I'm going to assume me and you are playing 2 separate games.
    Yea, checked them after seeing Xeruses comment already, but gj necroing this pointless thread.

Doesn't change the fact that Symmetra is squishy and overall shit hero, even though goldscrubs can't aim at her properly.

Not sure how approximately four days counts as 'necro'ing?

That say, Symmetra is situational, like many other heroes, and doesn't work against everything. She can be surprisingly brawly if she's supported or gets the drop on people and has a chance to ramp her beam up.

I should think so, he has one of the worst ultis in the game since they nerfed the "half progress refunded" thing if you died mid-ulti.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Looks like it's HIGH NOON!
    - says Ralph

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking hell, Deadeye is just insane now. People have no time to get out of the way before it's HIGGGGHHH NOOOONN. As a McCree player I'm loving this, but must be fucking annoying for the other players.

Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    Fucking hell, Deadeye is just insane now. People have no time to get out of the way before it's HIGGGGHHH NOOOONN. As a McCree player I'm loving this, but must be fucking annoying for the other players.
    Yea you only have a split second to counter it so in most situations you're screwed but that can be said for a lot of ults
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a very noticeable difference, but you still have to be sneaky with how you use it. He's just as vulnerable or blockable with it.

Deleted
    I've been waiting for cree ult buff for so long. At last.... \o/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I feel like 1v1 he is so strong against anyone
    this sounds like a tracer not McCree

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by predTV View Post
    this sounds like a tracer not McCree
    Hm, as McCree I really hate Tracer but feel quite strong against almost all other heroes 1v1. Flashbang and a fan the hammer in the face is usually the end of that encounter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    all you gotta do is flash tracer and she's done
    I've noticed that pro players almost never use fan the hammer actually, not even in close combat. So I might stop using it so much..

Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    I've noticed that pro players almost never use fan the hammer actually, not even in close combat. So I might stop using it so much..
    Fan the Hammer isn't worth it if you are able to land 2 shots (one being a hs) during the Stun window. Since it uses all your bullets, the reload time (or the use of roll) afterwards is really risky. On the other hand, Flash > FtH garanties a kill at close range (outside of Tanks/Bastion/Sym shield/Torb Armor).

The best tip I could give is to land a shot or 2 on your target preemptively (depending if he has 200 or 250hp, each shot) before doing a flash > Headshot (140dmg) combo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use Fan on big targets like tanks, but that's it.

- - - Updated - - -

McCree's ult is still really hard to pull off. A single shield still blocks it all, and you're still a glowing target that is easily killed.

I had a reaper all over my tank on a control point and I used high noon to get him off the tank, the player complained in general - You wasted your ult on one player? to which I responded, The ult is shit, I needed to spend it, you were there, you died. end of story.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.