Killed Kil'jaeden heroic tonight. Nobody got loot (not even gold).

My guild killed Kil'jaeden heroic tonight and our raid leader forgot to set master loot so we were using personal loot. We killed the boss and not a single person got gear or even gold from personal loot (a couple bonus rolled gear).

Did this happen to many people ? I heard it also happened to a popular WOW Twitch streamer (Quin69) group and they were using master loot so it seems like there is probably an issue with the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    My guild killed Kil'jaeden heroic tonight and our raid leader forgot to set master loot so we were using personal loot. We killed the boss and not a single person got gear or even gold from personal loot (a couple bonus rolled gear).

Did this happen to many people ? I heard it also happened to a popular WOW Twitch streamer (Quin69) group and they were using master loot so it seems like there is probably an issue with the boss.
    This happened to my guild first time we killed Tichondrius on heroic in Nighthold. We had several people post a ticket and within 10 min. or so a GM got back to us and was able to find the lost loot and distribute it to who we asked him to. Hope it helps.

known bug, happens to like everyone
    write a ticket to support and you should get loot

KJ has a few known bugs lately, best option is just to ticket and see what happens.

Mage | Demon Hunter | Druid

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

Yep got a ticket in estimated wait time 2 days... 1 day to go ish probably.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's good to know that the responses are coming quickly for the tickets
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore