Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ooid View Post
    When you say biological sex is non-binary, are you including people with XXY and similar chromosomal make ups?
    That and much more.

Sex differentiation is complex and there are a great many unusual outcomes possible.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Deleted
    Sex: man, woman, yellow submarine etc, this one's like rule 34.

That's what the 2 words mean in my language when you go by their etymology, "sex" even has a negative version to describe someone who is morally degenerated.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    72 genders? How the fuck is that even possible? How many different genitalia are there besides the obvious two?

I bet I just triggered someone
    wishful thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Coheebuzz View Post
    Sex: man, woman, yellow submarine etc, this one's like rule 34.

That's what the 2 words mean in my language when you go by their etymology, "sex" even has a negative version to describe someone who is morally degenerated.
    Everything in life is about sex. Except for sex. Sex is about power.

they might not be teaching it but that doesn't mean ppl can't learn it from somewhere else, in the end its up to the individual what they want to believe, it even says in the article that Muslims disagree with evolution because it contradicts their scripture in a place where there is a higher number of religious ppl.

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    I am Turkish and I say take your erdogan and fuck off to your arab masters you piece of shit.
    What? I'm not supporting Erdogan but the state of the country suggests we should call it Other Islamic Country. Unless we get rid of Erdogan we are going to that direction.

"Not entirely unexpected" -Nozdormu

It was a matter of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Okatan View Post
    What? I'm not supporting Erdogan but the state of the country suggests we should call it Other Islamic Country. Unless we get rid of Erdogan we are going to that direction.
    That is even more reason to oppose it. Man I remember my high school days. i remember his election. In just fucking 15 years what a cess pit they turned the country into. 15 fucking years.

I mean...if they're stopping evolution to spend more time teaching democracy...that wouldn't be as terrible of a thing, right?

Sheesh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-official-says

NATO member and EU candidate state right there.
    I don't think there will be any further accession talks with the EU for now, they have been frozen for some time since Erdogan managed to turn back the wheel and ignore requests. Effectively they are just a trade partner and not a candidate for now.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    That and much more.

Sex differentiation is complex and there are a great many unusual outcomes possible.
    We also call those birth defects..
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

One part of the stated reason for this caught my attention - it seems that evolution is now "too complicated for Turkish student".
    It seems the Turkish education minister is saying that students are becoming stupid under Erdogan.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    Sounds like they need some freedom.
    Hahaha oh yea...I just picture the music from CSI: Miami playing after saying that.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by kenthovind3 View Post
    First of all, I studied biology and saw just about every single debate for and against evolution on the planet, there's zero evidence for darwinian evolution. No evidence for big bang either nor aliens, but atheists still believe in the unseen.
    Pure bullshit, but keep on being you. Guessing you're some old-time member having gotten banned through making moronic posts.

Evolution can be seen happening RIGHT NOW in various locations, Galapagos Islands being favourite spots to observe.

Forward to feudalism!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kenthovind3 View Post
    First of all, I studied biology and saw just about every single debate for and against evolution on the planet, there's zero evidence for darwinian evolution. No evidence for big bang either nor aliens, but atheists still believe in the unseen.
    There is nothing but evidence all around you, and I'm honestly baffled that we are still having this discussion in 2017. Evolution is not a fucking theory and before you can get that into your fat head, the sooner we can move out of the middle ages alltogether. But I guess some people would rather believe in prophets on flying golden horses than the truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-official-says

NATO member and EU candidate state right there.
    I know in Russia news travels slowly, but Turkey has no longer been a realistic candidate for years and NATO is not an allegiance of ideologies but of defense. Since there's more than one conflict in there if you wish to play the fool and claim the NATO is a collection of similar ideologies.
    Ignoring Cybrans usual political agenda nonsense based on misinformation and moving on to the topic.

It's been reported that Turkey has been investing heavily into religious schools, the nation is becoming much more conservative what is worrying but there's not much that can be done, it is however obvious that Erdogan is destroying Ataturk's legacy, do take note that Turkey is still very much divided and that the more wealthier regions are much more opposed to the current course.

Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    There is nothing but evidence all around you, and I'm honestly baffled that we are still having this discussion in 2017. Evolution is not a fucking theory and before you can get that into your fat head, the sooner we can move out of the middle ages alltogether. But I guess some people would rather believe in prophets on flying golden horses than the truth.
    By the name I'm guessing he's a troll. He's named after Kent "I <3 prison food" Hovind, the guy who was last seen peddling "miracle water" and other nonsense to gullible masses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Between shit like this, Brexit, Trump, anti-vaccinators, flat earthers, and all the other anti-intellectual bullshit, we're actually heading towards the new Dark Ages. You'd think it would be impossible with today's technology, but it looks like entirely too many people on the planet actually want to do it.

I genuinely wonder if the people who built and worked in the Great Library of Alexandria felt the same way in their time...

Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    Between shit like this, Brexit, Trump, anti-vaccinators, flat earthers, and all the other anti-intellectual bullshit, we're actually heading towards the new Dark Ages. You'd think it would be impossible with today's technology, but it looks like entirely too many people on the planet actually want to do it.

I genuinely wonder if the people who built and worked in the Great Library of Alexandria felt the same way in their time...
    Willful ignorance is extremely powerful. You can have the largest archive of knowledge the world has ever known available at the push of a button and people won't learn if they don't want to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.