Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    *compares 1-4 player ARPG to an MMO with its only hypotetical endgame being 5-man instanced timed PvE*

Let the lol commence.
    Yeah, that doesn't work I'm afraid. Nice try though.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    No you don't need to say more those two lines were enough to understand:

a. You are mythic raider and think you are hot shit
    b. You think others don't deserve stuff but you do.

I laughed hard that you can't get into mythics with all the mythic raid pushing. Perhaps because you talk to others like you posted here.

To cut a long story short: Noone gives a fuck if you wanna put effort in your wow. Your time your life your decision. There are other easier simpler ways that give the same shit you bust your head to get. Well sorry mate whatever happened to the "I do mythic raiding for the joy of beating the hard content". Nah that was all bullshit we are all gear whores one way or another. Our difference is that I don't care to admit that I take the easy path to gear but you are willing to do even the most pedantic shit out there just to get a +5 over those you think of as "lesser" to you.

LOL mate

- - - Updated - - -

Thats not even the point how the hell you get your AP? At this point you must be at least 10 points behind everyone.
    My alt doesn't even raid LFR Most the time (Literally just got 4 piece from LFR) and has only done 1 M+ And already has concordance. In EN, yeah you would have fallen behind but with this new system and how shit M+ is for AP it really makes no difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    m+ is probably one of the additions of legion and the points you made are just dumb
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I'm going to assume you're fairly casual, so no.
    Most people on these forums are 52+ in several specs though with AK 40 (Which you can get in a couple days now)
    Yeah over the years I've gotten more and more casual the more I play and the older I get. I mainly play for the lore and nostalgia now a days. Sigh. I wish they would make WC4 or remaster WC3. the good ol days :'(

EDIT: how do I get to ilvl 900 at this rate? i've been stuck on 889 for a while now, with my lowest item ilvl being 865
    Last edited by DaHomieG; 2017-06-24 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    Yeah over the years I've gotten more and more casual the more I play and the older I get. I mainly play for the lore and nostalgia now a days. Sigh. I wish they would make WC4 or remaster WC3. the good ol days :'(

EDIT: how do I get to ilvl 900 at this rate? i've been stuck on 889 for a while now, with my lowest item ilvl being 865
    Well if you didnt know they are actually remastering WC3 and Diablo 2.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol what a fucking retard. Yeah at the very highest pinnacle of M+ I suppose you could classify it as "fake difficulty" when your tank can't reasonably live through stuff no matter how well you play, or things just one shot you despite playing perfectly.

99.99% including the whiners in this thread never reach that point of difficulty. So I ask, how is increasing health and damage "fake" difficulty? You fucking realize that when things hit harder and that they have more health, that their abilities actually become dangerous? Those AoE fuck fests that people are describing become less and less, because there becomes a point where you aren't blowing up pulls and you can't carelessly miss interrupts or stuns. That my friend is actual difficulty, it's not "fake". At the higher levels hard CC actually is used from time to time, you pull smaller packs, and you end up kiting when it's appropriate.

No matter how you spin it increasing health and damage values of monsters in any game isn't fake difficulty, it punishes you for mistakes that you could otherwise make in lesser difficulties. It might not be the change in difficulty that you find appropriate, but it's no less a difficulty increase than any other method.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post

If you don't raid, then m+ or nethershards and hope you get lucky

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Yeah, that doesn't work I'm afraid. Nice try though.
    Why not, because you said so?

That doesn't work I'm afraid. Nice try though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Someone here never done any mythic raiding before. Mythic raids have mechanics that instantly wipe the raid if even 1 person fucks them up. In M+ you can have everyone except the healer playing with their thumbs up their butts and still clear it.
    And sounds like you haven't done any high end mythic+. Having both raided at a somewhat high level(around rank 70 world in NH) and done fairly high mythic+ I can safely say that both are quite hard, but in different ways. Mythic+ definitely takes more individual skill in most cases while raiding is much more about cordinating properly between your raid team.

I think M+ is garbage, only because the playerbase is too obsessed with wanting to just cheese everything, and only invite people with itemlevel 50,000 and solo sargeras achievements. Unless you're a tank or healer, then you can get in with a decent itemlevel.

The only issue I have with M+s is the timing of the latest buff to the difficulty. Basically overnight M10s went from something you could've pugged very easily to a very frustrating experience, there wasn't any noticeable increase in player power level yet (only recently the most dedicated players got their second lego upgraded), so people are still used to steamrolling M10 and meanwhile those are on par with M13 pre patch, and I wouldn't have ever dreamed of pugging M13 pre patch...

Deleted
    im only 922 and I get instainv always, wtf are you talking about Kappa

Mythic + is awesome content addition. Without it there would be very little to do, wasnt like the main complaint of players in WoD that there wasnt enough content to do?

Create your own group if people dont invite you, ask friends/guildies if they want to form group. Your cutting edges mean nothing in (high) mythic + btw if you dont have any experience in mythic + on top of the cutting edges. All the time when I trusted some edge pug to be good he failed at the most basic dungeon boss/trash/ affix mechanics.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2017-06-24 at 11:58 AM.

Someone here never done any mythic raiding before.
    You should try it some time.... I hear it is almost as awesome as top end M+ raiding.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do 1 +10 (+15 this week) each week. takes me ~30 minutes. Easy lyfe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    The OP makes no sense. It's alternative progression path. There are others. You can craft grind. Or you can do WQ and grind TF rewards or PvP or Raiding... the game has something for everyone right now. If you don't enjoy one progression path, it's relatively easy to skip/minimize.

I loved the idea of M+ and also the fact that is was fully possible to get raid equivalent gear (yeah, sure, it's still not the same, but it's close enough). I also love the fact that we're well past the midway point of the expac and dungeons were relevant up until the last changes. Right now they don't really feel like worth doing and the attrition is finally starting to set it - but damn, that was a good run.

II don't see why we should remove content from the game. It just makes no sense at all. Skip it if you don't feel like it's fun for you, but there's no reason to remove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakara View Post
    I don't play a Shaman, but this right here is why (IMHO), Mythic + and the former challenge modes are garbage. Just like Arena, there's always going to be a top comp at one end with poorly tuned classes/specs that need to be carried by their guild mates at the other.

I'm all for interesting 5 man content but not this system of recycling content with affixes as if it's Diablo 3.
    People won't invite enhancement shamans to their mythic raid if they're shit, either. Nor will they invite them to their RBG group, arena team or mythic+ group. Shit specs are shit and right now enhancement does trash aoe and in M+ aoe matters, a lot.

Don't hate the system, hate the shit balance devs that decide your spec just simply won't do any aoe, at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy Badger View Post
    The OP makes no sense. It's alternative progression path. There are others. You can craft grind. Or you can do WQ and grind TF rewards or PvP or Raiding... the game has something for everyone right now. If you don't enjoy one progression path, it's relatively easy to skip/minimize.

I loved the idea of M+ and also the fact that is was fully possible to get raid equivalent gear (yeah, sure, it's still not the same, but it's close enough). I also love the fact that we're well past the midway point of the expac and dungeons were relevant up until the last changes. Right now they don't really feel like worth doing and the attrition is finally starting to set it - but damn, that was a good run.

II don't see why we should remove content from the game. It just makes no sense at all. Skip it if you don't feel like it's fun for you, but there's no reason to remove it.
    I'll just quote you instead of getting banned for calling the OP out on his extreme douchebaggery.

-Bred a whole generation of M+ heroes who think that they're hot shit
    This implies you think you're hot shit because you're doing something else.
    Usually, this is the type of player that's raid equipped, but then plays like a monkey in a M+ dungeon because they're suddenly not being carried by the mass. They then usually blame others for the idiotic situations they create.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cutting things because they're mandatory for Mythic raiders is how we got WoD. No thanks, I like dungeon content that scales with me and keeps the rewards rewarding. There's certainly room for improvement, but the last thing Blizzard needs is another round of throwing the baby out with the bathwater; the primary fix Mythic+ needs is an inability to set a required ilvl higher than the party average in group finder. From there, if they can keep a good number of dungeons in next expansion's launch (say, 10-12 at launch, 1-2 every other patch afterward) then I'll be perfectly happy with the system despite a few issues that are almost entirely community-driven.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!