Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

In game Easter egg.. wrath of azshara next expansion

Do the eye of azshara dungeon and kill 3rd boss king deepbeard.... he says ....

Before the crashing waves, comes the quake! I.e. Before the wrath of azshara expansion, comes legion

You... haven't won... She... is almost here... I.e. Reference to queen ashara I.e. Wrath of azshara expansion almost here

Wow.... Don't know what more to say! You've solved Blizzards riddle for sure. It's so clear once you explain it to us like that.

Deleted
    Yes,it's been months that we're almost sure that the expansion after legion will be about nagas and old gods, there are thousands of times more hints in the game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelff View Post

Before the crashing waves, comes the quake! I.e. Before the wrath of azshara expansion, comes legion

You... haven't won... She... is almost here... I.e. Reference to queen ashara I.e. Wrath of azshara expansion almost here
    Now try not killing him last and see what he says.

That's not even what he says.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Probably nothing to do at all with the Wrath of Azshara boss coming right after in the dungeon
    Also,kill him before Lady hatecoil next time,different lines if you do so

No, the "she" is the wrath of azshara, the final boss of the dungeon...
    Beta Club Brosquad

I cam only hope that is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    Basically.

He's referring to the ritual the Naga are performing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Basically.

He's referring to the ritual the Naga are performing.
    not really, the wrath of azshara boss is a MALE with a MALE voice, and is not QUEEN AZSHARA

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    naa.. that boss is a male with a male voice

10+ Year Old Account
    not really, the wrath of azshara boss is a MALE with a MALE voice, and is not QUEEN AZSHARA

- - - Updated - - -

naa.. that boss is a male with a male voice
    Pretty sure the Wrath summoned isn't really of gender, and is more just a spell meant to cause chaos.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Pretty sure the Wrath summoned isn't really of gender, and is more just a spell meant to cause chaos.
    king deepbeard said 'she', so if this is true, your comment supports my original theory ...

10+ Year Old Account
    king deepbeard said 'she', so if this is true, your comment supports my original theory ...
    Actually, it doesn't support nor debunk. Just because something really isn't of gender doesn't mean that people can't apply a gender to it. Good example is people giving their cars a name.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    The sea is mostly referred to as a "she" though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    The sea is mostly referred to as a "she" though.
    Yeah, I was just about to add that in an edit.

- - - Updated - - -

As well, wouldn't the quake have been Cataclysm?

someone that knows, whats he say differently if you kill him out of order?

Grats, you found out something that everyone has known since start of Legion.

Deleted

Mehhhh

Nope

The "she" in the death voiceline IS actually referring to azshara, his second quote is "i have failed, my queen will not". This does not mean however that the next expansion is azshara-related. I could find similar "proof" for a dozen themes.