Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korban View Post
    Pugged first 7 HC bosses of ToS today for the first time.

Encounters are easy and mechanics are not complicated at all.
    Cool story, bro. Post armory link. Otherwise you are lying.

Deleted
    Pugged first 7 HC bosses of ToS today for the first time.

Encounters are easy and mechanics are not complicated at all. Fights are fast. It doesn't seem like a real raid, rather some filler content like Trial of the Crusader was in the Lick King. The mid-tier raid before some real raid.

Did anyone also get such feeling?

I know there's still Mythic to come out, but still...

What you think?
    People didn't want raids to be scaled around full BiS titanforge and legendaries, complain when the content is too easy with full Titanforge and legendaries. Oh wow community

Eating 10 mozzarella sticks, 10 mini tacos and 10 pizza rolls doesn't feel like a full meal.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

Deleted
    the fuck is the problem ?????

People pugged Emerald day 1
    People pugged ToV day 1
    People pugged NH day 1

can you stop acting like its something new and special ?

yea, kindof disappointed with the sudden spike in difficulty for kiljaeden 6 bosses ez 7&8 notbad, 9th boss hard af , I'm more disappointed in how big of a pain in the butt the meta is to do, also the bugs.... the bugs... SMH

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    I looked at the number of guilds that have had any progression in ToS so far on my server, vs. the number that had any progression (normal or above) in any raid in Tier 19.

The number is down by more than a factor of 3.
    If you didn't take into account the time from release as well, it's irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by permp View Post
    next week tell me how many myth boss you pugged.
    First three or so, just like nighthold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Well if you're going to compare itt with ToC and ICC, then yeah? ToS isn't the end-of-expansion raid. It is literally a Mid-tier raid. It's between Tier 19 and Tier 21 of the expansion.
    i dont think you understand what a tier is. This raid drops TIER 20. So it is not a mid-tier raid, it is a mid-expansion raid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SenpaiDean View Post
    yea, kindof disappointed with the sudden spike in difficulty for kiljaeden 6 bosses ez 7&8 notbad, 9th boss hard af , I'm more disappointed in how big of a pain in the butt the meta is to do, also the bugs.... the bugs... SMH
    So you're saying that you dont like the bosses getting harder the farther into the dungeon you get? Oookay.

With NH being so brutal, I'd be happy for something slightly less difficult. So far I'm enjoying the difficulty. We will see how brutal mythic is though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    If you didn't take into account the time from release as well, it's irrelevant.
    So, 2/3 of the raiding guilds decided to skip raiding in the first week? I realize there are a few days left, but still.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    I found the Naga boss, Maiden, and especially fallen avatar to be extremely well done fights and I had a ton of fun doing them. They did all seem pretty simple, I would compare the difficulty level to Throne of Thunder raid finder quite honestly. But the biggest problem I had was that even though in one sense it felt huge, in another it felt incredibly small just because of how little time you spent in each 'wing'. I don't know if it was the exclusion of trash mobs but it all felt like one small hallway winding through the place.

Deleted
    On the other hand we made a good group, everyone was 910+
    Ok, now pug it with 10x i885-890 people? Then report back with results. And then we can compare the difficulty of Heroic as it might be for a non-raider - or for someone coming from lower difficulty

It's kinda pointless to complain when you go in obviously overgeared with a group of people who normally raid mythic. Of course it's easy.
    Last edited by mmoc9972c24607; 2017-06-24 at 04:55 PM.

Well it looks like Mythic will be your thing, come back then.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    This thread seems strangely similar to the one a couple days ago where it was pretty much the same bullshit in OP's message. Then someone found his armory and despite his claims of "pugging 8/9 heroic", he had actually only cleared 6/9 normal, 0/9 heroic, and 5/10 heroic nighthold.

And this OP doesn't "want to link armory for privacy"

lol yea okay guy.
    Bad player with a case of butthurt detected.

L2P.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post

and if they did come in hc nh version (890itlv) their pug would break after 3rd boss max - they didnt - they came with gear higher then mythic nh - so your point was ?
    1) read the entire post.

2) PUGs screw up the entire raid game. A guild would do what I posited (and we used to)... move from one difficulty to the same difficulty in the next tier. They might get stymied on the 3rd boss but that's fine... that's the POINT. It should take some time to progress - more if you're a bit under geared and not as skilled, less if you have skill and good gear for the level.

However, Blizzard, ever since LK, has devalued guilds and made it easier and easier to do things without a guild that used to require one, including raid. So you have PUGs. But people in PUGs aren't interested in progressing - they're random people, not friends (generally), so the social aspect isn't there. Thus, PUGs don't do progression content, they only do content that they can overgear. And you get OP's situation.

All of this is predictable and it's all a result of Blizzard's design choices.... the release of LFD in 3.3, the decision to incentivize people to run LFG with daily heroics in LK (much easier to auto group for those), LFR in Cata, etc. All that trained people that guilds are not needed to do group content. Then people started looking for PUGs for current raids MUCH more than they used to (some always did PUG stuff). Then Blizzard made Normal and Heroic flex size so you can go raid (and join a PUG raid) as long as you have 10 people. And here we are.

Everything outside of mythic is trivial. This is like complaining about eating only the side salad on a meal and "that doesn't feel like a full meal." No shit, you haven't actually done the raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    Everything outside of mythic is trivial. This is like complaining about eating only the side salad on a meal and "that doesn't feel like a full meal." No shit, you haven't actually done the raid.
    I love arrogant jackoffs like this - first it was "LFR isn't raiding!" then it was "Normal is easy shit, it doesn't count" and now these types are on the "Heroic is a pushover, it doesn't count".

Here's a hint - if the raid difficulties that virtually all raiders do don't count the game is fucked up. You're something like 3% of the population, perhaps 10-20% of the raiding population.
    @Tonus had it right, above. The power increase as we move forward is FAR too much. However, that's WoW now. The days of progression at each difficulty level and guild raiding are dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe they said in an interview that Heroic is the baseline for a raid design. Then with mythic they look for extra things left around they could use, like the Illidan phase on Gul'dan.

Blame titanforge and m+,people are already overgeared for hc.hc is balanced for people around 895-900 ilvl in ToS

I ove this raid.. fun mechanics... loved the fel vs holy reminded me Thaddeus