Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Its what people call fake difficulty.
    by that Logic 99% of Video games with difficulty levels are just "fake difficulties"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heltoray View Post
    the second there is no more limitless m+ grinding and ap, I will reactivate my account.
    It's a good thing you'll never reactivate your account then. This community sorely needs a culling of dullards.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    by that Logic 99% of Video games with difficulty levels are just "fake difficulties"
    Considering most video games "difficulties" are just higher HP... yes. Blizzard had a nice idea that higher difficulties didn't have just higher HP, but more abilities.

- - - Updated - - -

the second there is no more limitless m+ grinding and ap, I will reactivate my account.
    I take it you've never raided (or at least anything higher than normal) ever? M+ grinding and AP grinding is the same as raiding (grinding for gear) wrapped differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Aviemore View Post
    Aye, that may well be true; I've not done 'em since the changes were put in. But that doesn't change that timed content, ultimately, sucks. I'm not in the mood to queue up for a PuG, zone in, make one mistake because I've no experience with Mythic+, and then get cussed out and kicked for the pleasure of starting it all over again.

It's just not for me.

As for popularity, you can gear up in Mythic+ and it's the most efficient way of picking up artifact power for geared raiders. That's what makes it more "popular" I'd suggest, given that the gameplay is absolutely identical.
    This is a gross exaggeration. It may not be for you, but people are not nearly that grouchy in M+.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    -Extremely easy, no challenge at all
    What's the highest you've done?
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Deleted
    It's one avenue of gear.

I guess you're equally pissed off that people can get good ilvl gear in pvp? I mean, pvp is easy, no challenge at all right?

But then again, so is PvE. Easy, no challenge what so ever. Damn, what do you actually like?

Maybe this game isn't for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Fleckens View Post
    Take your nostalgia goggles off please, there was nothing difficult or interesting about having to cc every mob, it was just tedious. Doing high end mythic+ trash right now is far more difficult and engaging than the heroic dungeons of tbc. They were good for their time and I had a lot of fun doing them back then just as I'm having a lot of fun doing mythic+ dungeons now but the game has improved significantly since then.

Also I recommend trying some high mythic+ runs on tyrannical weeks especially if you're looking for some interesting 5 man bosses, no other 5 man content in the previous expansions will really come close to that.
    We are simply arguing taste. I went through the whole rainbow of modifiers capping off at 20. It just isn't my cup of tea is all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well get used to it you bellend cause it won't be long before raiding takes on the same structure, as M+ has been the most successful implemented feature of wow in recent years.

Can't wait for more tears.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't even express the amount of contempt and loathing I have for the idea and those that promote it that whole areas of the game need to be scrapped because they don't particularly like it as individuals.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

I like Mythic+ i am totally fine with it and the scaling of rewards.

The only issue i have is the whole titanforged. I would prefer it if they stuck to a maximum of +15 ilvl of whatever difficulty you choose. Keeps the element of RNG but also there is a controlled expectation.

Doing a M+ 2 and getting super lucky proc to a near max level item in the game is just BS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Once you stop worrying about ilvl, the game is ok.
    i mean i don't really have a problem with it, but it just makes me feel bad because i've been playing this game since it came out and at this point it just feels like a competition instead of a fun experience. people will mock you if you're below 900

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    @OP link your Wowprogress so I can see that +20 Tyrannical Cathedral of Eternal Night that you didn't do, since M+ is so easy.
    Nah, it's too easy so he didn't even bothered doing it
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

No it doesnt, increasing stats until it becomes unbeatable doesnt equal difficulty.
    Lets delete normal or hc raid difficulty too then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    Mythic+ would be good if it was actually about getting better and better and harder and harder. Some sort of long-term progression. Like you actually WANT to get to the highest level.

Instead of farming the same crap difficulties for WF/TF and then when Blizzard patches in some welfare patch, just doing the same thing but at a higher number.
    If you don't want to do that, doesn't mean everyone else don't want to push high keys to test their skill. Many people do. And they don't need blizzard saying "go do this now" behind their backs to do so.
    Seriously, you do M+ dungeons, get gear, get better at doing them, you progress through different difficulties, if you decide yourself to sit and do content that you outgear for slim chances to:
    a) get a piece of gear
    b) get a piece of gear that you need
    c) get a piece of gear that you need roll WF once
    d) get a piece of gear that you need roll WF twice
    e) get a piece of gear that you need roll WF trice
    f) get a piece of gear that you need roll TF once
    You are crazy, it's not worth your time (well i don't know, maybe it is, it's up for you to decide)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I kinda prefer well a balanced instances with a focus on bosses and tactical handling of trash... but I think those days are past. Kids these days just want to aoe stun chain pull everything.
    try something higher than 15 key, where "aoe stun chain pull everything" doesn't work and... you know... you need to focus on tactical handling of trash... and kinda, focus on bosses...

I for now sincerely confused if people who complain about m+ actually does m+, or is this a case of a guy who complained about ToS being too easy while not actually beating it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    i mean i don't really have a problem with it, but it just makes me feel bad because i've been playing this game since it came out and at this point it just feels like a competition instead of a fun experience. people will mock you if you're below 900
    This I can agree with and someday it would be good to have a nice discussion about it. I see PVE as largely co-operative and PVP as obviously competitive. The more they introduce competitive elements into PVE--which often comes at the expense of co-operation with other players--the more unpleasant the social game meta becomes.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

You can reactivate your account then, because no one farms m+ for AP anymore... Concordance levels are not worth it to grind for, they just comes passively nowadays.

PS the op is hilarious...
    I am a mythic raider and don't like m+ and do them only for the chest... but I would never say that m+ is easy, lol... high ones are really hard, harder than M Guldan imo, and this is quite obvious for everyone with a brain.

I hope it's fixed.

My gut reaction is I hate it but that's because I wanted it to be based on skill and not a timer.

So.....yeah I hope it stays but is improved.

Just 3 manned Naraxas on 16+ because the tank got eaten by him LEL. It was so difficult that we did it with 40% of the group (including the tank) dead. I'm gonna trust you on this one guys, if mythic raiding is easier then I can't wait to kill that Kil'jaeden dude with half the team dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its what people call fake difficulty.
    Not really. If mechanics are more dangerous, healer and tank have a lot more damage to handle, that's harder. Full stop. Difficulty is difficulty no matter how you butter it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Avar ize View Post
    fixed it for you, and no it do not
    If higher keys were merely 'longer' but no harder to complete, we wouldn't have to walk away from times when we simply aren't good enough to beat the level we're on. If a mechanic goes from tickling to being a 1shot, that's harder. Period.

Hope so too.

If you don't spend 24/7 M+ing, you are basically wasting time and letting your guild down.

M+ was basically the biggest mistake Blizz did in Legion (along with Titanforged). Have fun trying to be in any semi-competent guild while working.
    Last edited by Makorus; 2017-06-24 at 07:50 PM.

Now you are trying to tell me that shit like Skyrim difficulty slider somehow makes the game harder... please.
    Are you forgetting more higher the key, the more affixes?

Or are you going to say affixes don't add an extra challenge?