Deleted

When will DK get their skins updated?

Like the fucking draenei who got some tears on their cheeks and other stuff. When will we get some proper upgrade, moe undeady appearance. Let's even say wrinkled, parchment like skin; White Walkers, Tomb Kings. Fixed eyes glow and made an actual side effect, you know the cold mist. How about some better face modulation or I don't know, maybe new voice actors to do the thing. Considering how many years have passed I would expect them to commit to it. Yah, almost every race would need it but its worth it, instead of the regular wobbly wobbly silly effect.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    Like the fucking draenei who got some tears on their cheeks and other stuff. When will we get some proper upgrade, moe undeady appearance. Let's even say wrinkled, parchment like skin; White Walkers, Tomb Kings. Fixed eyes glow and made an actual side effect, you know the cold mist. How about some better face modulation or I don't know, maybe new voice actors to do the thing. Considering how many years have passed I would expect them to commit to it. Yah, almost every race would need it but its worth it, instead of the regular wobbly wobbly silly effect.
    Probably never. And there are a ton of way more important/interesting topics I'd rather have them adress first.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Probably never. And there are a ton of way more important/interesting topics I'd rather have them adress first.
    like fucking what, mate? I want me fucking death knight to be fitting for its role, not some 2008 pleb worthy of a dick cut by a passing whore. demon hunter are fresh and smelly, I want to smell lil bit too with paleness of death, blue balls of cold and skin as wrinkled as the longest uncut schlong. to me appearance is of divine importance and its not like fucking model guys are responsible for fucking stats, aye? so yeah, gimme them fuckers shiny like a spittitty teat.

Deleted
    I would rather they fix spec/ performance and scaling issues over aesthetics ty

10+ Year Old Account
    like fucking what, mate? I want me fucking death knight to be fitting for its role, not some 2008 pleb worthy of a dick cut by a passing whore. demon hunter are fresh and smelly, I want to smell lil bit too with paleness of death, blue balls of cold and skin as wrinkled as the longest uncut schlong. to me appearance is of divine importance and its not like fucking model guys are responsible for fucking stats, aye? so yeah, gimme them fuckers shiny like a spittitty teat.
    It took them 10 years to add new race models and you want them to give DK's new looks because Demon Hunters are shiny? Demon Hunter had to look good so that they dobn't get the same treatment as Monk did I.E no one played them.

Quote Originally Posted by Venjer View Post
    Can we stop with this? Putting time into aesthetics doesn't take anything at all away from balance. It doesn't even affect environment artists as, guess what, they have character artists too!

"yo fuckin deathknight" is a fallen knight in full plate armor. just turn the helm on and you will never know about your super important woes, ever.

If they want to waste some budget on artsy stuff I'd rather they give us more choice with our pet situation, as I'm sick and tired of the lame ass abomination, even with the new skin. They could also try to fix our class mount with it's abhorrent 2017 textures which are outshone by the ones done in 2011/12. Same thing for our weapons, half the unholy skins have frightingly low texture quality, sometimes even the model itself and these are all things you actually see.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    It took them 10 years to add new race models and you want them to give DK's new looks because Demon Hunters are shiny? Demon Hunter had to look good so that they dobn't get the same treatment as Monk did I.E no one played them.
    then they better fucking hurry up this time, these fuckers are treated too nicely. this game is what, fucking decade over and it races have littl to no fucking customization. fuck them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    "yo fuckin deathknight" is a fallen knight in full plate armor. just turn the helm on and you will never know about your super important woes, ever.

If they want to waste some budget on artsy stuff I'd rather they give us more choice with our pet situation, as I'm sick and tired of the lame ass abomination, even with the new skin. They could also try to fix our class mount with it's abhorrent 2017 textures which are outshone by the ones done in 2011/12. Same thing for our weapons, half the unholy skins have frightingly low texture quality, sometimes even the model itself and these are all things you actually see.
    I fucking detest helmets. I go commando greyhair all the fucking way, through throbbing and gagging. you fucking want new fucking skeleton for a pet. chances are so fuckin small that it is difficult to even fucking call them chances. well, these things change, fucking mounts and fucking weapons. but fucking character model you have, you fucking stick with it like a sweaty ass to a wet dick in the summer. and usual rule of coolness: start with yerself and then worry bout other things. so fucking sparkle me fucking models!

Infracted. Tone down the cussing next time.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-06-25 at 03:23 PM.

The best time for blizzard to update the DK skins has passed and that that was when they introduce the racial model updates back in WoD. As others have said, they are more important things than that. Maybe when they start doing sub-races is when they will start working on.

then they better fucking hurry up this time, these fuckers are treated too nicely. this game is what, fucking decade over and it races have littl to no fucking customization. fuck them.

I fucking detest helmets. I go commando greyhair all the fucking way, through throbbing and gagging. you fucking want new fucking skeleton for a pet. chances are so fuckin small that it is difficult to even fucking call them chances. well, these things change, fucking mounts and fucking weapons. but fucking character model you have, you fucking stick with it like a sweaty ass to a wet dick in the summer. and usual rule of coolness: start with yerself and then worry bout other things. so fucking sparkle me fucking models!
    You seem less like you want something changed and more like you want a reason to type the way you are.

So you were ok with the updated character models costing us a raid tier? Lol how many years have Frost dk not scaled same for ww and sham dps? At this point the same specs and classes have been doing well or changed to do well if you are not one of those you may as well hope for something that at least look pretty
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

10+ Year Old Account
    my god that dwarf speak, i love this guy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnholyGrazer View Post
    You seem less like you want something changed and more like you want a reason to type the way you are.
    I fucking want to do both. Imagine, this bloody fucking pit o game is mistreating me deathknight as if he is some fucking coalworker naggin for a bleach. And hear me, them fucking goats received some cheektear as if they fucking matter. I want me cheek to be ravished too. Like fucking yesterday. Blizzfucks are paying homage to some fucking whitey talkies, but to do an actual skin that could be cool? Fuck no! Texture work is not a rokkit science or like finding a gspot in a whale's cunt. But it taes some fucking good will to provide for customers. All those who left WoW did so because your throat can get sore so far. At this point they are drilling holes in our cheeks and treat us like second category cocksuckers. Ye people like to talk bout em dates 'it is 2017!', like fuck it is. When I look at me fucking customisation I see 2008 with its fucking latest addition to looks management. While other mmos allow you to paint your dick the way you want.

This thread is gold !

Should have just written "I'm a huge angry douche" as you opening sentence. Would have saved us all some reading time.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you think that they have artists actively balancing classes as well?

How do you think they run their business, exactly...?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would love more customization for demon hunters too, i find it pretty lackluckster.
    i would like hooves at all times instead of feet, claws and higher textured skins/tattoos on blood elves. its just outrageous how bad they are compared to the night elf, like wtf ?

10+ Year Old Account
    i think what we need is not skin update but rather our eyes
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the OP decided to make this thread about him and not his discussion point we're just closing this here.

CLOSED.