Poll: Will you buy/play the necromancer?

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I already bought a wow token from the AH and converted it to bnet cash for the necromancer purchase. See ya'll in D3!

Quote Originally Posted by Crusch View Post
    You should quote the post that you actually reply to *facepalm*

You could also read the title of the topic and it would have been obvious my original post was an opinion *facepalm*
    I quoted the post I replied to and furthered the conversation. Not my fault you don't understand how to interpret text. Do you know what a past tense is? Constatly copying my cheesy one liners is really pointing at you not really understanding text and just trying to fight fire with fire, I've seen it so many times.

Edit: Besides, you stated that you find the game boring and wouldn't enjoy it so the price isn't the problem now is it? Making your statement
    about the price even more retarded since you wouldn't buy it anyway.
    Last edited by mittacc; 2017-06-24 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    I quoted the post I replied to and furthered the conversation. Not my fault you don't understand how to interpret text. Do you know what a past tense is? Constatly copying my cheesy one liners is really pointing at you not really understanding text and just trying to fight fire with fire, I've seen it so many times.

Edit: Besides, you stated that you find the game boring and wouldn't enjoy it so the price isn't the problem now is it? Making your statement
    uh oh we going full ad hominem now boys.

For that price yes I will play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crusch View Post
    uh oh we going full ad hominem now boys.
    Is this supposed to make your point valid somehow? It's the only conclusion one can draw after this discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post

All you do in your latest posts is twisting his words and trying to use it as your argument. The topic is clearly about personal opinions, its not obvious he wroted what he think about the game and DLC? Or simply you are on some crusade because his opinion does not match yours?

Anyway on topic, I think (did I wrote this right?) D3 is just boring garbage now without any new content. I will probably buy Necro because of nostalgia then just abandon the class and game again. Last time when I tried season I could not even lvl up my character after rebirth to 70.

I'm going to buy the necro, I enjoy d3.

I'm not going to try to convince ppl that my opinion is more valid than their opinion. If u enjoy it, buy it. If u don't, then go play something else.

Deleted
    Completely overpriced, low-effort, last attempt of a cash grab for this dying game, that took them 1 year to make? Meanwhile I can just load up my D2:LoD and play the superior original version in the far superior game.

What a tough choice...

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    Completely overpriced, low-effort, last attempt of a cash grab for this dying game, that took them 1 year to make? Meanwhile I can just load up my D2:LoD and play the superior original version in the far superior game.

What a tough choice...
    meanwhile you came here on a forum talking about a game you clearly don't care about (right ? ) just to spout some non-sense...

OT : yeah i will buy it and play it all day 2morrow then stop playing it for awhile because I have exams to prepare to ;_;

Homophobia is so gay.

Dunno if I will bother, I usually gravitate straight towards Barbarian, good chance I will play Necro for 5mins and then end up playing Barb until I get bored after a couple nights.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

I don't mind supporting the game, so yes. The D3 team has provided us with a substantial amount of content since RoS launched free of charge.

Just a quick question... I think there is a 12 hour delay between the patch and the release of Necro ? Does anyone have the exact time ?

edit : nvm i found my answer.

Blizzard advertising the release to be the 27th in europe when it will be out the 28 since the maintenance will start at 23h on tuesday

-.-
    Last edited by Ilir; 2017-06-26 at 05:25 PM.

Homophobia is so gay.

Nope; if I ever play D3 it's either Barb or DH. But $15 now is another month of Stormblood.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Blizzard advertising the release to be the 27th in europe when it will be out the 28 since the maintenance will start at 23h on tuesday

-.-
    Korea and China will get it on 29th.

I will buy the pack, play a little then wait for S11.

Deleted
    gonna wait until the next season starts at least.

Nice.... Release at June 27th my ass.
    Maintenance will start at 23.00 and so go into the 28th. So why not saying say the "true"release date.

And why are US players able, to buy the necormancer for one battle.net token, but EU players are not? I have some rest money on my account, so it won't affect me, but still...
    Last edited by josykay; 2017-06-26 at 10:58 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    Nice.... Release at November 27th my ass.
    That's a bit pessimistic.

D3 is quite unappealing because of how antisocial it is. There is an utter lack of in-game community that goes way beyond WoW. You basically expect to play this game by yourself. You can achieve goals but there is no-one around to see it. Internet games must be social games and when they are antisocial it really damages the product.

I dont see any much-needed improvements in social play with patch. I dont see how this patch will help the game. But for $15 its not a bad price either. Its a shame to see what has become of the Diablo franchise tho.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

anyone else annoyed there is not a "Pre-order" i mean yes pre-orders can be lamer ,but this literally comes out tomorow, and i feel the servers may shit themselves and i wanna play it me and 2 other friends are gunna do a playthrough all as necros

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    D3 is quite unappealing because of how antisocial it is. There is an utter lack of in-game community that goes way beyond WoW. You basically expect to play this game by yourself. You can achieve goals but there is no-one around to see it. Internet games must be social games and when they are antisocial it really damages the product.

I dont see any much-needed improvements in social play with patch. I dont see how this patch will help the game. But for $15 its not a bad price either. Its a shame to see what has become of the Diablo franchise tho.
    What? First of all, this isn't an MMO so it doesn't need to be a "social game". Secondly, World of Warcraft is one of the least social games out there. Virtually everything except the top tier raiding/PvP can be completed without ever saying a word to another player--which is precisely how most people play it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    anyone else annoyed there is not a "Pre-order" i mean yes pre-orders can be lamer ,but this literally comes out tomorow, and i feel the servers may shit themselves and i wanna play it me and 2 other friends are gunna do a playthrough all as necros
    It is a bit weird since we already know the price/date of its release; I would think Blizzard would be eager to get our money. As long as they don't mess this up then I don't really care.