Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravingmad View Post
    Ok... It could also relate this his abilities (Quake + Call the Seas).
    Did anyone actually thought this was a serious thread? It's one of these "I found old bone on the bottom of the lake in Elwynn Forest and that's an easter egg / reference to whatever"

Yeah, it's just typical voice emote bosses do when they cast abilities (for people who don't use dbm) and also the fact earthquakes cause tsunami ("crashing waves").

I need to remind myself next time Illysanna yells "you shall not escape" it's not just a reminder to use my active mitigation it's a reminder of inevitability of Queen Azshara expansion coming we cannot escape from.

Deleted
    yeah..
    i also think its going to be a azahra + southseas addon.
    goblins and kezan (gallywix got finally a custom model)
    jaina absent maybe looking for kultiras.
    guessing that invasion will make a comback because the queens forces attacking azeroth.. maybe only the 2 main lands.. or maybe even northend, pandaria and so on becoming places we have to regularly defend.
    (the lich king seems pretty active this addon right now maybe he knows whats comming. for example.)
    new outlaw spec hinting at pirates southseas

maybe instead of a garrison or our class halls we going to be the captain of a ship. with some new seabattle mechanics.

-maybe we even get a new class (yeah they said they dont want another one) but still there is the sword and board DD spec that got taken away from warriors. the survival ranged spec that got removed.

and everything leading up to the void because i dont think they are going to shoot all their gunpowder out for going from legion straight to the voidlords.

There is also the fact inside the wrath is a female naga...
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Remember, Wrathion spent the entirety of Pandaria warning about an imminent Legion invasion of Azeroth. 6.0 instead featured time travelling Orcs.
    I'm of the opinion that expansions are predicted two out. For example:

Vanilla had a Naxx raid => Wrath of the Lich King two expansions later.

TBC told us Deathwing lived => Cataclysm

Pandaren Monk pet was added in Wrath => Mists of Pandaria

Cata saw new Warchief Garrosh try to restore the glory of the old Horde => Warlords of Draenor

And of course, in MoP Wrathion warned of a demonic invasion => Legion

So what's left open from WoD that could set up a new expansion? There were hints at the Void I suppose, with Cho'gall.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The followers of Azshara have been saying 'she's coming' for the past few years.. nothing new

I don't think it's in the cards yet. It would be nice but... You could claim that with Odyn stating in Trial of Valor "I would like to see the other keepers in Ulduar" we will be going back to Northrend... But the little bits seem a little smaller and less implicatings meanwhile...

Northrend, you have within Legion things like Broken Shore looks like to broke away from the southern part of Northrend near Dragonblight, Grizzly Hills which explain why you have Vrykul, Storm Drakes, Valkyrja along with Odyn and Eyir, Four new Horsemen, Vol'jin dead and suspiciously spoke to Loa, Leylines in Borean Tundra like leylines in Suramar, Sylvanas as Warchief who is linked to the whole charade of scourge and Forsaken themselves... She trying to bargain with Helya who was the first Valkyrja since most of hers are dead and needs a way to keep Forsaken growing... (we still know very little of that story). Along with Twilight Dragonflight being back in Shaman campaign, DK's and their onslaught for Class Mount campaign, Paladins returning to a nice old area in their Class Mount campaign then Chromie being back at Dragonblight... On top of the visit we will have in Sholazar Basin very soon with a warning.

Also we had Cataclysm as a parallel to Vanilla, Warlords of Draenor parallel to Burning Crusade levelling experience and Legion parallel to the Burning Crusade raiding tiers and such... So Northrend most likely will be on the agenda sooner than original content. I know Mists was like an intermission but you could be crazy and go along with that originally Pandaren were going to be the Alliance race in Burning Crusade and not Draenei so they needed a way to get them in and Catalcysm with Deathwing popping out gave an irrefutable excuse of "Deathwing broke shit so the mists magically parted!".
    Saying that, Sargaras is what I would say is a pinnacle enemy, he's a big bad boy and we're heading to what we can see as Legion's fall. Queen Azshara is a pinnacle bad enemy too. It would perhaps silly for business to stack both together.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-06-25 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorti View Post
    Yes,it's been months that we're almost sure that the expansion after legion will be about nagas and old gods, there are thousands of times more hints in the game
    Agreed. I definitely think Blizzard has been a bit heavy handed with their, "Hey, here's some hints! Naga expansion is next expansion!" Naga showing up at the broken shore, Naga dungeon, Queen Azshara herself, Jaina going off in a tizzy (We know her father's strong pro-Alliance stance and his relation to Kul'Tiras)

I'd be downright shocked if the next expansion isn't the South Seas with how blatantly heavy Blizzard has been with the Naga hints.

Earthquakes can cause tsunamis, which is a large crashing wave. idk why i'm the only one to point that out....
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    Earthquakes can cause tsunamis, which is a large crashing wave. idk why i'm the only one to point that out....
    You aren't, check 7 posts earlier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    I don't understand why people get a boner over Aszhara. I just want her to die so everyone can shut up about her.
    This x10000000
    Sadly, if Azshara is here there will be time for Jaina's development, who I personally hate too...

Quote Originally Posted by Nelff View Post
    king deepbeard said 'she', so if this is true, your comment supports my original theory ...
    The spell to create the Wrath of Azshara uses one of Azshara's Handmaidens as it's focus and if you look closely at the chest area you can see a glowing white female figure.

Deleted
    Do the eye of azshara dungeon and kill 3rd boss king deepbeard.... he says ....

Before the crashing waves, comes the quake! I.e. Before the wrath of azshara expansion, comes legion

You... haven't won... She... is almost here... I.e. Reference to queen ashara I.e. Wrath of azshara expansion almost here
    1. Tsunami (or crashing waves) are often caused by earthquakes.
    2. He's referring to the final boss of the instance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dang, only took a year to crack the code. Well done.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

"She is almost here"...
    The "Wrath of Azshara" is almost here.
    Where's the mysterious easter egg?

"One of Azshara's most loyal handmaidens offered herself willingly to her Queen to serve as the instrument of her vengeance. Summoned by Hatecoil channelers as a last resort after Parjesh's failure, the terrifying Wrath of Azshara exists to wash away all landwalkers who would stand against her."
    Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2017-06-26 at 08:53 AM.

not really, the wrath of azshara boss is a MALE with a MALE voice, and is not QUEEN AZSHARA

- - - Updated - - -

naa.. that boss is a male with a male voice
    Nope, misconception. Read the dungeon journal and you understand that the Wrath is actually embodied in a female and you see her in the middle of the entity. Much like Diablo in D3 taking the girls body, even though Diablo is considered a male, he comes out with feminine qualities, and thereby becomes a female thru the host body.