Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    You don't know shit about me and you have no proof and no point. There's no discussion to be had with you.
    I have proof and you cant accept that this game is dying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    You're not being realistic though, if you were, you'd be going by the official numbers we DO have rather than something that's anything but official but rather fevered wishful thinking.

A typical sign of insanity; One believe that one is being reasonable.
    we dont have official numbers and the 3mill 3.5 mill are a solid number out of what we can read from the earning calls. and thats not much when you think about that we are talking about wow here... even final fantasy has almost 2mill subs...

Yeah because there is no reason to give shitstirrers like you ammunition to cry about every fucking thing they do. If you think it's some closely guarded secret that 13 years in, the game is not as popular as it was 3 or 4 years in, I'm not sure what to tell you.
    because blizzard and people like you dont want to hear bad things in your little save space you have left... blizzard is covering their ears and only want to hear their opinion in a different voice. just think about the handpicked questions at blizzcon... only positive coverage is welcomed .. etc..

thats the gaming industry now... because its only about the earning calls... not about the games and the community anymore. thank you captialism.

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    Subjective (true) opinions are now trolling? lol
    You are wrong.
    Case in point. This dude belongs to the "My opinion equals fact because it's how I feel about things!!"-camp.

Subjective (true) opinions are now trolling? lol
    You are wrong.
    No, your posts are trolling. You are presenting opinion as fact and calling anyone who disagrees a white knight. That's trolling.
    Beta Club Brosquad

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/eu_realmstats.php

Mostly Red. Aka not enough snapshots to make a viable number out of.

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/realmstats.php

Mostly Red. Again same reason.

Even Warcraft Realms themselves admit that if it's red it's not useful.

The ratios are color coded as follows. If the number you see is red, then there have been less than 50 data snapshots submitted for this server/faction in the last 30 days. This is BAD and we need more info on those realm/factions!

So let's take into account that most US/EU servers have not had enough snapshots in the 30 days along with the site requiring an addon that I extremely doubt a lot of players have.

You have no proof, since you've presented nothing except a dead site's numbers, and the game is not dying.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by bigjason View Post
    we dont have official numbers and the 3mill 3.5 mill are a solid number out of what we can read from the earning calls. and thats not much when you think about that we are talking about wow here... even final fantasy has almost 2mill subs...

No, if anything then it's 5 million +. If they're going by WoD's HIGHEST performance point during the same quarter however, we're looking at far more. Since earnings calls tend to be about showing the most positive figures, I'd be hard pressed to believe that they'd compare it to the lowest point of WoW's performance during the same quarter.

Furthermore, their profit growth is spearheaded by Overwatch and WoW.

https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/top...-call-q1-2017/
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-06-24 at 11:40 PM.

because blizzard and people like you dont want to hear bad things in your little save space you have left... blizzard is covering their ears and only want to hear their opinion in a different voice. just think about the handpicked questions at blizzcon... only positive coverage is welcomed .. etc..

thats the gaming industry now... because its only about the earning calls... not about the games and the community anymore. thank you captialism.
    So if anyone disagrees with you they're afraid and they only hang out in their little safe spaces. Ok bud.
    Beta Club Brosquad

No I havent. I gave you legit data with current subs standings. Idk maybe you have some problems with eyes
    Subjective opinions are true. Sorry If you cant understand it.
    I'm convinced you're just retarded at this point, and were never taught critical thinking or reading comprehension.

I bet you'll be singing this same little song 6 years from now when we're in expansion numero 9.

I'll be sure to laugh then.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    Most of blizzards earnings were made from overwatch. Most people tend to agree the game has about 3-3.5 million subs right now as the highest possible with maybe 1-2 million subs being possible. A subscription game dropping at least 75% of its numbers is pretty dramatic. I'm not hating on wow, I'm just being realistic.
    You know warcraftlogs i assume right? 21/6/2017 till 23/6/2017, was uploaded on the site 55k unique logs. By unique logs i mean logs with 2 or more hours duration, 15 ppl min on both difficulties, and logs never containing the same name of player/guild unless diff server. If u become a hefty patron on their site u can have all the informations i just mentioned.

55k logs x 15ppl=855k visited tomb and raided any difficulty in those 3 days. I could start give u unique logs with less duration and less ppl to add another 10-12k unique logs. And since raiders or in general ppl bothering with raids is been said that is below 20%, i will follow your rule and assume that sub are close to 6 miilion give or take.

The logs are from China/Us/Europe. So even if all those ppl just subbed to just check the new raid and never sub again for the next 4-5 months , are still subs.

So now I essentially debunked WC realms as a "reliable" source can we get back to discussing merges and stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by precious View Post
    You know warcraftlogs i assume right? 21/6/2017 till 23/6/2017, was uploaded on the site 55k unique logs. By unique logs i mean logs with 2 or more hours duration, 15 ppl min on both difficulties, and logs never containing the same name of player/guild unless diff server. If u become a hefty patron on their site u can have all the informations i just mentioned.

55k logs x 15ppl=855k visited tomb and raided any difficulty in those 3 days. I could start give u unique logs with less duration and less ppl to add another 10-12k unique logs. And since raiders or in general ppl bothering with raids is been said that is below 20%, i will follow your rule and assume that sub are close to 6 miilion give or take.

The logs are from China/Us/Europe. So even if all those ppl just subbed to just check the new raid and never sub again for the next 4-5 months , are still subs.
    6-7 million sounds far more plausible.

Not bad for a dead game that "sucks because opinions are facts!!".

I say good. Maybe it'll fix some of their shitty economies. Doubt it, but here's wishing for ya'll on them low pop's.

No I havent. I gave you legit data with current subs standings.
    WarcraftRealms is not "legit" data. It's as "legit" as claiming that the sun rotates around the Earth because we see the sun moving around in the sky, and we don't feel the Earth moving.

Idk maybe you have some problems with eyes
    I'd level that question back at you, if you can't understand what you claim is "legit evidence" really doesn't even remotely resemble anything "legit".

Deleted
    So if anyone disagrees with you they're afraid and they only hang out in their little safe spaces. Ok bud.

i love how people like you instantly jump on the "i couldnt find someone from my realm to sign my charter" which was merly an example..

and come with so stupid reasons that dont even fit the problem...

all the sharding and the mainhubs full of people from different realms are a sign for a small playerbase.... way smaller than wow had... and you whiteknights and blizz dont want to except that and until blizzard is not closing or merging more realms these small problems will persist... also the zoning in the world etc... where players randomly spawn in suddenly..

but yeah... blizzard: no problem here move on (because they still earn enough money with the ingame shop and the tokens they dont need a big playerbase)

Then show the proof, because, so far, you haven't.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I bet you'll be singing this same little song 6 years from now when we're in expansion numero 9.

I'll be sure to laugh then.
    Accepting truth must be hard for you. In next 6 years no one will play this RNG gambling grind free legendary from daily quests game.

i love how people like you instantly jump on the "i couldnt find someone from my realm to sign my charter" which was merly an example..

and come with so stupid reasons that dont even fit the problem...

all the sharding and the mainhubs full of people from different realms are a sign for a small playerbase.... way smaller than wow had... and you whiteknights and blizz dont want to except that and until blizzard is not closing or merging more realms these small problems will persist... also the zoning in the world etc... where players randomly spawn in suddenly..

but yeah... blizzard: no problem here move on (because they still earn enough money with the ingame shop and the tokens they dont need a big playerbase)
    5+ million is a big playerbase though, and not bad for a game that's 13+ years old.
    Economic growth for such an old game is also not bad.

The tokens if anything probably equals more people actively playing as they can play without paying.

Accepting truth must be hard for you. In next 6 years no one will play this RNG gambling grind free legendary from daily quests game.
    What truth? I already debunked your site. Most of the activity data is in Red. This means there has not been enough snapshots in 30 days for the information to be useful. A majority of listed servers are red.

All you have as evidence is an out of date site which even Warcraft Realms admits that Red data is bad.

Now maybe show some solid sub numbers and I'll take you seriously. If not then I see no more point in wasting my time on you.