Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I don't need to educate myself on jack shit, my body weight has been in the ideal range my whole life. If you want to worry your little self about it then go right ahead, you should be far more concerned about literally all the other health issues associated with poor diet and lack of exercise before you start worrying about things like birth defects.

In relationship to birth defects, you should be far more concerned about: age, not smoking, adequate nutrition, not drinking or doing drugs. Age in and of itself is probably the biggest predictor of birth defects, after drug/alcohol use.
    lol, newflash: you are allowed to worry about more than one risk factor at a time, and when you want to have a successful pregnancy, you have to do EVERYTHING possible to acheve that, not just mitigate the biggest risks. You don't go like "hurr hurr I don't smoke crack or drink whiskey, so I should be ok stuffing myself with junk food every goddamn day". Sure, age and drugs/alcohol are the most important factors, but that doesn't mean the other stuff is meaningless.

By your logic, diabetes isn't even a top 5 cause of death in Americans according to the CDC, so there's no need to worry about that huh?
    Last edited by spanishninja; 2017-06-25 at 05:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakari View Post
    Can be done with either but BMI is not exactally an amazingly accurate measurement anyway, but I does serve as a very genetic guideline
    Sure it can be done, but not with the numbers given.
    At a BMI of 25 a woman of 1,60m height would weigh 64kg.
    But using centimeters in this it would be 640000kg which is a bit off.

Quote Originally Posted by Speaker View Post
    Don't tax food... I shouldn't have to pay extra because someone else has a problem with how much they consume or fails to exercise. Since like you said in your other post it is a burden on healthcare the practical thing would be to charge them more for healthcare. Just like how they charge certain people more for car insurance based on their risk.
    Yeah, I don't get why the solution has to be taxing everyone to pay for the healthcare of the people who can't eat responsibly. Just flat out make them pay more for their healthcare.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakari View Post
    Can be done with either but BMI is not exactally an amazingly accurate measurement anyway, but I does serve as a very genetic guideline
    BMI woefully ignores the Fat <-> Muscle divide. Someone can be <2m and >110kg and still be perfectly healthy, but someone can also be these exact same measurements and be fat. The problem is that BMI doesn't account for either, so it's a pretty poor measurement.

Unless you want to tell the muscle man that hits the gym daily and is religious about their diet that they're obese.

Quote Originally Posted by Prokne View Post
    That is only for 35+ which is a huge range. I also wouldn't call that super obese, but that is probably because I have heard stories about pregnant women with BMIs over 60.
    At this point, what I wonder is :

- How anyone could actually get turned on by the flappy blob and wish to have sex with her.
    - And how, mechanically, they can find the hole and overcome the press of the flesh to reach the inside.

Like, seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    At this point, what I wonder is :

- How anyone could actually get turned on by the flappy blob and wish to have sex with her.
    - And how, mechanically, they can find the hole and overcome the press of the flesh to reach the inside.

Like, seriously.
    Because the men are the same and they get what they can get

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Yeah.

But what if she's one of those moms that sleep in the same bed with her infant and somthere it to death.

I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Clearly, this is something we should care about.
    My newborn slept with me in my bed back when I was morbidly obese, you don't really roll over your child just as you generally don't roll out of your bed. I can't really explain it but you just know not to.
    Also I don't think death by parents rolling over infant is a thing to be concerned about. I'm sure it has happened with the billions of people out there that have children, but the amount is insignificant.

Also your child doesn't sleep in between your bodies under the covers but more near your head and they typically don't move as their movements is extremely limited for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by xcitng View Post
    Because the men are the same and they get what they can get
    Yeah well, even after ten years of abstinence, I wouldn't find a huge blob of fat able to make me hard. My hand would still looks like the better deal.

And the mechanical question still stands. If there is 25 cm of fat surrounding the entry point, how can you even reach it ?

(and now I have some images in my head will need some mind bleach to remove)
    Last edited by Akka; 2017-06-25 at 01:21 PM.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vhenan View Post
    My newborn slept with me in my bed back when I was morbidly obese, you don't really roll over your child just as you generally don't roll out of your bed. I can't really explain it but you just know not to.
    Also I don't think death by parents rolling over infant is a thing to be concerned about. I'm sure it has happened with the billions of people out there that have children, but the amount is insignificant.

Also your child doesn't sleep in between your bodies under the covers but more near your head and they typically don't move as their movements is extremely limited for quite some time.
    You wasted way too much time on this. It was a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    You wasted way too much time on this. It was a joke.
    Man idk, the cat doesn't sleep with me in the bed anymore and it's probably because I've accidentally tossed and turned onto him a couple of times. If I had a couple hundred more pounds on my frame...