Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    That was a very one sided qualify. Bit surprised to see a gap that big to the Ferraris.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    That was a very one sided qualify. Bit surprised to see a gap that big to the Ferraris.
    Yup. Hope this doesn't continue and just end up being Mercedes domination from this point. The whole hype of this season was Ferrari finally taking the fight to them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...rt-formula-one

No shit it's detrimental. Problem is Liberty have to deal with some of the mess Bernie created.

Really sad that it's Paywall only from 2019-2024. Sickened a bit too.
    F1's went behind a paywall in Finland like 10 years ago. Before that, all Finns watched F1 on Sundays, it was like a national thing. Now it's a minority sport.

F1 had about 2 million viewers before paywall. Now it has like 200-300k.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Safety Car Simulator 2017....

Seriously for debris they could easily have done VSC.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    F1's went behind a paywall in Finland like 10 years ago. Before that, all Finns watched F1 on Sundays, it was like a national thing. Now it's a minority sport.

F1 had about 2 million viewers before paywall. Now it has like 200-300k.
    It pisses me off. I don't want Sky. My only option is a Now TV pass which is stupidly priced. I don't understand why Liberty can't just get out of the contract. Surely there is a way them and Sky could work it out?

Also what the fuck was Hamilton doing? At that point surely he had pace control to not slow down and have Vettel go into him?
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-06-25 at 01:48 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Adebrisbaijan. funny race... not even half way through yet and everyone is crashing and the circuit is full of debris all the time.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Adebrisbaijan. funny race... not even half way through yet and everyone is crashing and the circuit is full of debris all the time.
    Ironically last year was boring as hell.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Ironically last year was boring as hell.
    Yeah.

And now it's a red flag. Awesome.

Yeah.

And now it's a red flag. Awesome.
    Should goddamn do something about Hamilton. Just watched it again and he should not have slowed down that hard. You do not Brake test someone under SC conditions. Pace control or not it's still under safety conditions.

Deleted
    Clearly breaking (or rather not accelerating) to let the SC go up so they don't turn into it at 200mph. If anything Vettel needs to be DQed for intentionally ramming into LH, regardless if it was a love tap or not.
    Last edited by mmoc65d0fc37ab; 2017-06-25 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by notebookonmydesk View Post
    Clearly breaking to let the SC go up so they don't turn into it at 200mph. If anything Vettel needs to be DQed for intentionally ramming into LH, regardless if it was a love tap or not.
    Yes but even under that conditions you don't do that. To be honest there is blame on both sides.

Vettel shouldn't have rammed into Hamilton and Hamilton should not have slowed down that hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Vet will prob be in a lot of trouble for that shunt which is really stupid of him to do.

Quote Originally Posted by laffling View Post
    So Vet will prob be in a lot of trouble for that shunt which is really stupid of him to do.
    Worst will be a reprimand. Probably a time penalty.

Under investigation now. That won't be a disqualification though. I think it's 3 major incidents before a disqualification. Unless it's severe. Britain 1994 for example with Schumacher although that Black Flag was partly down to team miscommunication because they apparently said it was a time penalty and not a stop/go.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-06-25 at 02:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Problem for Vet is that he cant really say he didn't do it on purpose with all the camera angles from the front.

Problem for Vet is that he cant really say he didn't do it on purpose with all the camera angles from the front.
    Yeah as a Vettel fanboy that was no way an accident. Worst is a time penalty. Least is a reprimand or being called to the stewards post race and some penalty points.

I just think Hamilton as well went way too slow even for pace control. Yeah don't get everyone upto crazy speeds but don't throw them down to snails pace.

10+ Year Old Account
    IMO the biggest shame for this race is when both force india's hit each other, i think they both could of had Vet.

IMO the biggest shame for this race is when both force india's hit each othe,r i think they both could of had Vet.
    I think on the restart there was a chance but had Vettel pulled away I don't think so.

Personally I'm not a fan of Perez atm after Canada. Should have let Ocon have a chance. The way Ocon handled it in interviews though really shows the maturity of some of the younger drivers entering F1. He admitted he wasn't happy but he didn't lose his cool or go on the offensive towards Perez.

15+ Year Old Account
    I dont applaud what Vettel did but i would have prob did the same thing because what Hamilton did was stupid you dont break after a turn.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    Vet did have damage so might of been enough for them to get him but who knows they both fucked that up.

Deleted
    Cheeky or daft from Hamilton but plain petulant from Vettel.

Should be a penalty for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well from the look of the replays he didn't actually brake but he didn't really accelerate either.