Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    Do you know what the percentage chance of getting a 925 from relinquished tokens is? Fucking low.
    High enough because I did it multiple times when 925 was the cap.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by otro View Post

See for yourself.
    No socket or tertiary stat, throw it away!
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    The current cap is 925, 15 item levels above what drops in mythic Nighthold and 15 item levels below legendaries. The item level of pretty much everything is raised by 30 with 7.2.5, the mythic gear acquired in the new raid ToS, the legendary gear, mythic plus gear as well as the titanforge cap, therefore the new titanforge cap is 955. Pretty simple concept.
    Current cap is 955. Had a guildy proc a tier token at 945

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    High enough because I did it multiple times when 925 was the cap.

- - - Updated - - -

No socket or tertiary stat, throw it away!
    Sure thing dude. Some people have won the lottery multiple times, therefore that means the chances of winning lottery jackpots is high, right? That's how statistics work?
    Beta Club Brosquad

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure thing dude. Some people have won the lottery multiple times, therefore that means the chances of winning lottery jackpots is high, right? That's how statistics work?
    No one even knows why you're arguing about the chance of it happening, as you were literally the only person to bring it up, nor was it the point of the thread.

I've seen some 940+ gear already, and so have multiple people. Not quite "win the lotto" multiple times, eh?

Big flaw there is me winning doesn't keep others from winning or remove the prize. I am also not the only person I know to have done this. Just because you haven't or don't think it is worth it doesn't mean it can't be done. I also didn't say it was a high chance, just not nearly as bad as people, like you, were stating it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Big flaw there is me winning doesn't keep others from winning or remove the prize. I am also not the only person I know to have done this. Just because you haven't or don't think it is worth it doesn't mean it can't be done. I also didn't say it was a high chance, just not nearly as bad as people, like you, were stating it was.
    Can you quantify how low you think "fucking low" is?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    No one even knows why you're arguing about the chance of it happening, as you were literally the only person to bring it up, nor was it the point of the thread.

I've seen some 940+ gear already, and so have multiple people. Not quite "win the lotto" multiple times, eh?
    Literally the second fucking post was crying about TF.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account

It is exceptionally rare for something with a low base item level of 880 to titanforge that high.

and where did you see this gear ? of relinquished or from hc KJ ? because there is difference of titanforging 880 and 925 to 940

See for yourself.
    fck this rly
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Which helps with lack of stuff to do how exactly?
    I dont get your comment? What do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    lol this is such a tired argument. Titanforging exists, deal with it. It's probably one of the best systems Blizzard has come up with in recent years. The only reason to not like it is if you're in that 3% that raids Mythic or if you're an asmongold fan. That's about it. At the very least you're stuck with it for the rest of Legion and hopefully in future expansions as well.

Nahhh, even when this game was raid or die the raid participation numbers were extremely low, especially beyond the first tier.
    So, as always, people demanding bigger reward for exactly the same thing.

Do you understand what "off days" are?
    No, explain.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    people dont want to do higher difficulties - they leave it to loosers who have no life outside of game - people want fun content giving them shinies - wf/tf works perfekly with it.
    Calling people loosers because they do higher difficulties, nice.

See for yourself.
    Y...Y...YOU...RUTHLESS...H...HEARTLESS...BASTARD! GNEH, GNEEHHH, GENH!

*Thunder clashes down*

I WILL..MAKE YOU...SUFFER..UGH..GRRR..GR...UGH....UGGGHHH....

...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*Becomes a SSJ*

You disgust me, yet you also delight me.

- - - Updated - - -

What will the Argus Titanforged thing be, again?

965? 975? Cause, if that would be the case, then...Argus would give gear 100 ilvl's above Normal NH gear....

..Which is kind of fucked...considering...well..balanced purposes....

Which means...that...Artifacts COULD be ilvl 1k by the end of Legion, if people mythic raid Argus, or so...

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account

See for yourself.
    I hate the person who got this. I don't care how many trinkets they had to buy, but this... yeah, glad i'm quitting the game soonish (when sub expires).

people dont want to do higher difficulties - they leave it to loosers who have no life outside of game - people want fun content giving them shinies - wf/tf works perfekly with it.
    Yup everybody above you is a no lifer loser and all the people below you are scrubs and bad at the game. What a great way to live life.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    I hate the person who got this. I don't care how many trinkets they had to buy, but this... yeah, glad i'm quitting the game soonish (when sub expires).
    Just gonna toss this out there, but highly likely that was just a fake item made by the FakeItemLinks addon to make people salivate. The highest arcano I can find on any armory profile is 920.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I dont get your comment? What do you mean?

So, as always, people demanding bigger reward for exactly the same thing.

No, explain.

Calling people loosers because they do higher difficulties, nice.
    I'm going to take your response at face value and assume you actually don't know what off days are. Those are days when you are not raiding. In WoD, there was literally nothing meaningful to do outside of raids. But you can't raid every day. So there was either no reason to login at all or you'd login and just sit in your garrison like a jackass.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Seems like a really weird reason to be mad.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Also spelling and legible cohesive sentences are for said 'loosers'.

My napkin math tells me that with the new patch they nerfed the warforge/titanforge rate of relinquished gear anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Y...Y...YOU...RUTHLESS...H...HEARTLESS...BASTARD! GNEH, GNEEHHH, GENH!

*Thunder clashes down*

I WILL..MAKE YOU...SUFFER..UGH..GRRR..GR...UGH....UGGGHHH....

...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*Becomes a SSJ*

You disgust me, yet you also delight me.

- - - Updated - - -

What will the Argus Titanforged thing be, again?

965? 975? Cause, if that would be the case, then...Argus would give gear 100 ilvl's above Normal NH gear....

..Which is kind of fucked...considering...well..balanced purposes....

Which means...that...Artifacts COULD be ilvl 1k by the end of Legion, if people mythic raid Argus, or so...
    Argus raid will have 985 TF cap and Legos will bump up to 1000.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    lol this is such a tired argument. Titanforging exists, deal with it. It's probably one of the best systems Blizzard has come up with in recent years. The only reason to not like it is if you're in that 3% that raids Mythic or if you're an asmongold fan. That's about it. At the very least you're stuck with it for the rest of Legion and hopefully in future expansions as well.

Nahhh, even when this game was raid or die the raid participation numbers were extremely low, especially beyond the first tier.
    it IS one of the best systems ?

first, i correct that for you: YOU like it and YOU think its one of the best systems.

second: lol. no. plain and simple. wether i, nor the the thousand out there hating wf/tf will agree here. and wether i, nor many of the mentiined ppls are myth raiders.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2017-06-26 at 01:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Legendaries will likely be since we have seen a +30 jump from EN to NH and a +30 jump from NH to ToS. assuming the same +30 jump from this tier to the final tier, we get ilvl 1k legendaries.

I believe artifact weapons will cap out at 999. In EN the cap was 3x 895 relics for a weapon of 918. In NH with 3x 925 relics the weapon could be 945. In ToS with 3x 955 relic the weapon can be 972. So while legendaries have gained +30 ilvl each new raid, weapons have actually only gained +27, thus putting Argus weapon cap at 999 following the same pattern. All other gear goes +30 each time, only artifact caps diminish.

Thus Argus would be:
    Legendaries -- 1000 ilvl
    Weapons -- 999 ilvl cap
    Other items: 985 ilvl (15 ilvl less than the legendaries)

Again, that's assuming Argus follows the same pattern as the rest of the expac.
    Last edited by Fritters154; 2017-06-26 at 01:33 AM.