Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by manbeartruck View Post
    Please don't read this as an attack in any way, but that doesn't sound like a healthy attitude at all. If that's honestly how you see yourself (and subsequently the vibe you put out) you might want to talk to somebody. Nobody should go through live feeling like an outcast, so think about it.
    Who I would even talk to? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And no amount of talk can change the facts that I have nothing to give to another person. There is nothign interestign about me, I'm boring as sin and damn ugly too to top it all off.

Never. Because I'm a neeerd.

which type of dates are you referring to btw? as is obvious by the replies here there's 2 kinds.. one in which you go to get to know the other person and another in which you're pretty much just going out with someone you're in a relationship with.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

Deleted
    Well, sometimes it is hard for me and my SO to go out coz of our work/school etc., but we try to do it as often as possible.

It's like... once a week/two, I guess?
    The thing is... he doesn't really like spaghetti, which I love.
    That is a thing to consider, too...

But seriously, before this relationship it was so draining and so... bothersome <?> to date anybody, idk... I think we just didn't "click" right off the bat.
    Glad this one happened, tho :P

Deleted
    Never in my entire life. Asked the woman that I loved if she wanted to be my girlfriend three weeks after I met her. Best six years (and counting) of ours lives, we studied and now work together.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post

And no amount of talk can change the facts that I have nothing to give to another person. There is nothign interestign about me, I'm boring as sin and damn ugly too to top it all off.
    That may be how you see yourself. What if someone else doesn't see it the same way?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

These threads on MMO-C are fascinating to return to after a few hours. I find the posting style and tenure of these forums to be somewhat stereotypical with ideas about loners, gamers and lonely dudes who post on the internet. Not too surprising.

However, the specific reason I find it interesting in the context of MMO-C is because this forum allows a lot of social and political conversation. Threads on social and political issues do not not surprise in their commentary when overlaid with the poor social ability that is often expressed in threads such as this one.

Interesting to keep in mind when someone is posting about SJWs, Feminazis, 'sluts', 'only white people are allowed to be racists, don't you know /s', 'I prefer rural living...', etc.

Least us not forgot the speed typists, mathematicians, physicists and lawyers that populate the forum that are the exception to every rule. Fidget spinners are dumb, am I right?
    Last edited by Fencers; 2017-06-25 at 11:28 PM.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

There's something that distinguishes you from others. You just need to find the answer yourself or with some guidance.

A great place to start would be to stop having a defeatist attutude. Have you considered therapy to get to the root cause of your feelings?

VR hasnt yet advanced that far for me to take 2D waifus on dates

10+ Year Old Account
    2- 3 times a year.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Almost none now

Ive fallen out of the dating game cause

A. I like my alone time
    B. I dont really have the libido any more to want to get laid like i used too
    C. I have no wish to spend money on anyone else

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    There's something that distinguishes you from others. You just need to find the answer yourself or with some guidance.

A great place to start would be to stop having a defeatist attutude. Have you considered therapy to get to the root cause of your feelings?
    Mental heatlh resourses are already thin in this country, therapy appointments are better spent on people with actual real issues.

Quote Originally Posted by xbcfgxsuj View Post
    Almost none now

Ive fallen out of the dating game cause

A. I like my alone time
    B. I dont really have the libido any more to want to get laid like i used too
    C. I have no wish to spend money on anyone else
    A I can understand.
    C isn't an issue since I make a lot and like to spend money on others.

Is B a medical issue? Medication? Depression? I'm 35 and haven't slowed down a bit, quite the opposite sometimes as I'm in better shape than I was back in college.

Have you seen a doctor to see if anything's wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    A I can understand.
    C isn't an issue since I make a lot and like to spend money on others.

Is B a medical issue? Medication? Depression? I'm 35 and haven't slowed down a bit, quite the opposite sometimes as I'm in better shape than I was back in college.

Have you seen a doctor to see if anything's wrong?
    Im 36 so 1 year older than you and i guess it maybe my pain meds that has killed my libido or the fact i never really cared that much for a sex life in the first place. Im a straight guy who isnt a virgin but i guess i just dont feel it like i used too.

Quote Originally Posted by xbcfgxsuj View Post
    Im 36 so 1 year older than you and i guess it maybe my pain meds that has killed my libido or the fact i never really cared that much for a sex life in the first place.
    Some meds can lay waste to libido.

But if you're always been on the low end than there might not be anything wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by manbeartruck View Post
    Married now, but before that and after my previous relationship, I'd probably go once or twice a month over a period of about two years.
    No reason to not go on dates - might even be more important then than before.

Quote Originally Posted by uxzuigal View Post
    No reason to not go on dates - might even be more important then than before.
    Yeah, just don't let the wife know!

:P

10+ Year Old Account
    2-3 a year because while plenty of what looks good isn't thus less wasting time. I have E Harmony and Christian singles only ever dated one from each.

Otherwise I do it the old fashioned way find the right person, time and place and ask her out. Rare I feel compelled. Once in rare I'll get asked.

The problem is me I'm picky.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Some meds can lay waste to libido.

But if you're always been on the low end than there might not be anything wrong.
    Yeah Opioid pain meds is a libido killer!

I guess the thing with me is its not really a sexual thing more of i have begun to be more introverted and not really caring for the company of other people. I mean after all dating doesnt always have to lead to sex its about companionship and i guess i just dont feel the need for companionship at this point in my life. Maybe that will change in the future who knows?
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2017-06-26 at 09:26 AM.

i feel ya on the boring part, i know i have nothing to really offer in a relationship based solely on the fact that i even sometimes struggle to have decent conversations with people i considered my friends.