Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Dagnabbit steam, why you do this to me!?

"Earn an Achievement
    Play any Steam game in your library, and earn an Achievement. You can check your Achievement progress for any game you own on your Games page."

The one (of a few) things I despise in games is achievements. Hmm, vaguely recall Terraria had loads added, should be easy to set a server up to rush that one through
    There are a couple games under $1 where you get an achievement for every second you play. So there's that for the easy way lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    Also note the "daily" quests can be done at any time during the sale, so you have about 10 days to get one achievement, shouldn't be too hard.
    Oh, that's good to know.
    Handy for next time I guess hehe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    There are a couple games under $1 where you get an achievement for every second you play. So there's that for the easy way lol
    For every second?!
    Wh.....why? lol
    Gawd, visions of those popping up constantly via steam would drive me insane (more so ;P)

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    For every second?!
    Wh.....why? lol
    Gawd, visions of those popping up constantly via steam would drive me insane (more so ;P)
    Yeah, there's two games I've seen recently (but can't remember their names) that have 10,000 and 7,000 achievements each, respectively. I consider myself an achievement whore, but I'm not sure I'm cool with that. The Zup! series is as far as I'll go as there's actually a game there that is/can be fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Yeah, there's two games I've seen recently (but can't remember their names) that have 10,000 and 7,000 achievements each, respectively. I consider myself an achievement whore, but I'm not sure I'm cool with that. The Zup! series is as far as I'll go as there's actually a game there that is/can be fun.
    Think the only game I've ever gotten all achievements for was The Park, & that was only because they happened in natural game play. I've just zero interest in them. Still hope that steam add an "I don't want these popping up" in options for those like me

Think the only time I came close to caring about an achievement, was in warcraft when I got the Conqueror one, but even then it was only because I got a rare title over my noggin' & a rare tabard. Well, that & the fact that some players I knew had played since beta still didn't have it hehe. The actual achievement I didn't care about hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Fitzherbert View Post
    Yeah that was the first one I found and showed @icedwarrior. This was another one: http://store.steampowered.com/app/62...ters_in_hotel/

I'd almost spend the €0,59 just to get thousands of achievements and laugh at how silly that is.

10+ Year Old Account
    It touts the number of achievements in the game as one of its two main features ....

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    It touts the number of achievements in the game as one of its two main features ....
    Looks like the reviews aren't too glorious.

Deleted
    Teslagrad + soundtrack for $1.50 on Chrono.gg.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll regret this, but what's the other feature? lol

10+ Year Old Account
    The "vanguard game art". >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Out of the 25 games, 20 out of the 25 games have cards.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2017-06-26 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Out of the 25 games, 20 out of the 25 games have cards.
    Idle fodder ^,^

And i can trade cards into more games to idle,. it's a nice way to expand the game library and backlog of games ill never play.

Some leftovers:

And a few DLC, shorter time - more people able to enter.

Last edited by bbr; 2017-06-27 at 05:22 PM.

https://www.indiegala.com/store#giveaway - The Dark Stone from Mebara

http://store.steampowered.com/app/60..._Rule_Classic/ -- Install the game while it's free and keep it.

Dark Stone has cards. Also apparently Zombie Solitaire just added cards in the past few hours (it was in some bundle awhile ago since I had it in 2015).
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2017-06-28 at 11:25 AM.

another 1$ bundle
    https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundl...undle-reloaded

And I kinda sorta bought another one,.

and some more dlc.

Last edited by bbr; 2017-06-29 at 05:54 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone received their twitch crates from the E3 ticket thingy yet? I recall it said no later than yesterday, but I haven't seen anything yet.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

So they have the Dollar Loot Bundle up, the Dollar Mega Bundle, the Dollar Ultra Bundle, now Bundle Stars brings you the Dollar UBER Bundle!

Dollar Loot Bundle contains 25 games.
    Dollar Mega Bundle contains 28 games.
    Dollar Ultra Bundle contains 47 games.
    Dollar Uber Bundle contains 29 games. (Think Ultra should've came after Uber)

10+ Year Old Account
    Uber basically means "beyond the best". Like the most awesomely fantasticest.

I learned that from Buffy

Uber basically means "beyond the best". Like the most awesomely fantasticest.

I learned that from Buffy
    Yeah, but the uber has 29 while Ultra has 47. Me thinks they got names swapped :P

Sure they could mean quality, but in the $1 bundles there's not much quality there for most I believe.