Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    As long as there is a forum on MMOC there will be peace in my life. Forums are a dying medium, and I thought MMOC would have shut it down at some point after the acquisitions. Definitely brings them traffic, like IGN, so there's that. I miss IMDB's boards

Thx @chaud for all the work you do maintaining this place

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    big booty wife
    I agree, this can be awesome.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, but it could always be worse, so I am content at least.
    Last edited by I Push Buttons; 2017-06-26 at 12:53 AM.

Pretty happy with our life. Its by no means perfect. We have our ups and downs. But we are comfortable and have the lifestyle we want. And the things we want to better ,we are working on. Pretty content!

I'm very happy with my life. I survived my first year in college and beat all odds that could plague a first timer. I see the stock market is rising and every other day it's sunny. I'm excited for the new games coming out for pc. overall I'm quite satisfied with how things are in my life.

no not really.. only reason i'm still alive is i'm too damn curious.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

For the most part, yes. Anything I'm not happy with is completely my own fault.

Yup, made a few mistakes socially but who hasn't.

By mosts standards I shouldn't be happy. I don't have a job, almost no social life, never had a girlfriend, only had sex once when I was 26(i'm 32 now), I live in a horrible flat with lots of sabotage/criminal activity going on in the neighbourhood, haven't heard from my father for 5 years etc etc. But i'm happy. Why? Because it's the only thing that keeps me going. I miss a lot of stuff, but I still enjoy life.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Always look at the bright side of life...

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen great improvements this year.

After a year of struggling, I recently got a great paying job in the field I've been beating my head against for over a year. It has substantially higher pay and I'm going to be in a position where I can do and go as I please if I keep grinding at it.

Met some new friends and a significant other, which is also pretty good. I still got issues and problems I gotta deal with, but I'm much better than I was a year or two ago.

To others that aren't as lucky, and I mean this sincerely, keep your head up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, college is pretty miserable at this point and I'm not going to graduate on time. All I want is to get the hell out of here and get some steady income so my parents will stop resenting me for mooching off their money and then I can finally get away from them, at least for awhile.

Can't also forget about the stress of actually finding a job and paying off student debt blah blah blah

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanesca View Post
    Eh, college is pretty miserable at this point and I'm not going to graduate on time. All I want is to get the hell out of here and get some steady income so my parents will stop resenting me for mooching off their money and then I can finally get away from them, at least for awhile.

Can't also forget about the stress of actually finding a job and paying off student debt blah blah blah
    Are internships possible?

And don't trip about student loans. They're pretty lax and chill when you know how to work them.

average

getting a cat helped

Stood in the Fire The5thVegetable's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Nope! Not at all! And the most annoying part of it, is that I'm too unable to care to make it a life worth living! But hey, life's a bitch, innit?

nope, and the fact that I have nice paying job with great leadership, and even a chance at a relationship makes it all seem odd... i just don't think i'll ever be truly happy as a civilian... its just not for me.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

nope, i always end up circling back to the questions that i never had answers for (what do i want to do with my life, why do i have so much trouble forming emotional connections with people, am i going to just have to resign myself to misery just for the sake of living) they always come back to haunt me, especially when i try to sleep. It makes everything seem pointless and or not worth the effort. Each time i circle back to the questions,and still don't have any answers or ideas, the sadness bites a little deeper.

Deleted
    Yes and no. Appreciative of what I have. Would love to mould a few things differently, most of which is out of my control though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Well.....

Got two fantastic, healthy kids. Got a beautiful, intelligent, and big booty wife.

Got a good job, and am doing well in school.

Got a nice house.

Im happy

The question is when Tony 3 is coming?

Insert stereotype about big families here.

So many complaining and depressive people around here. Like, what has prevented you from considering suicide for so long now?

Infracted
    Last edited by Gray_Matter; 2017-06-26 at 07:58 AM.