Lightbulb How To Kill Dva IN 5 seconds?

D.Va is an absolute nightmare to kill. She has high HP, has the potential to block projectiles and deals quite good damage herself. Combine that with a Mercy who constantly heals her and gives her a damage boost and she is a terror. You may not want to play Overwatch when I see a D’va. so how to kill her effectively?

ll D.Va line-up, including 5 D.Va with one Lucio. In this way, you can attack surprisedly. It often works in the map which is very close to A and B, especially when you encounter the team with bad cooperation. So it is hated by many players.

To be honest,this squad is powerful, especially under the condition that several D.Va can operate skillfully. Or you can be seamlessly connect and open E to resist all long-range damage for 10 seconds, earn enough kill the opposite side in the fight. Aiming at above-mentioned characteristics, you can:

1. Stop them before they arrive the battlefield.
    You can use Mei, A appropriate icy wall can seal the door of Volskaya. The best way to easily destroy themis to cold the half of the door and leave the other half.

And Pharaoh can attack next to the gate in advance. If Pharaoh operates skillfully, you can kill two D.Va’s Mechas or more before opposite D.va arrive the point with your teammates.

2. Break their Defense Matrix
    Choose the turrets where you can be covered by a sledge hammer, otherwise it will be so easy for D.Va to shot you down.Torbjörn’s Forge Hammer goes the same way.

Therefore, make sure to have a tank to guarantee the output of firepower, it’s important for tank to buy some time for DPS output, and fight bravely in a close battle.

3. Self-Destruct? No need to be afraid
    Self-Destruct can be easily resisted by the barriers, so you can react to it before it isn’t too late. Unless you open the Sentry pattern to the fortress.

Fight in the gate as possible as you can, it will be convenient for you to flee the blast area. The clock in the Hanamura point A’s room can block D.Va’s self-Destruct, as well as Reinhardt’s shield.

You can play Zarya as well. Her primary fire bypasses Defense Matrix, and your shields can easily get fed off her LMB or especially her Ult.

At last ,I have to mention that D.VA is such a lovely and sexy Overwatch girl,she is one of the most charming character in the Game,it makes me could not help but to wanting to have a Dva Dakimakura .Last week ,I have bought the second D.va body pillow online(Coosfly),she is so sexy and wonderful.It makes me very comfortable to hugging with my Waifu pillow every night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright so I'll get us started off here:

What?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

How to Kill DVA in 5 seconds: Mei.

/thread

Deleted
    Mei/Zymmetra = Gege

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Mei/Zymmetra = Gege
    Not been killed by Symmetra for a long time. Mei is hardly a problem either, it takes her about 3 days by which time my team killed her.

The answer is Sombra. Hack DVa and she's a sitting duck, and even with Sombra's spread every round will hit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvalover View Post
    At last ,I have to mention that D.VA is such a lovely and sexy Overwatch girl,she is one of the most charming character in the Game,it makes me could not help but to wanting to have a Dva Dakimakura .Last week ,I have bought the second D.va body pillow online(Coosfly),she is so sexy and wonderful.It makes me very comfortable to hugging with my Waifu pillow every night.
    Can't help but feeling sorry for you...

But I guess is just a troll thread anyway.

Well DVA + Winston is the meta right now. But I do agree with the above posters, Mei and Sym are decent counters. If I'm playing DVA, I use boosters the second I notice either of them on me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dvalover View Post

Man I really gotta start reading the whole OP before I post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the question has been answered I'm going to close this.