Goku and Caulifla started really nice together

Jiren is calm af.

he said one word and he became one of my favorite characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Gods of Destruction can create... this changes many theories.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Hmmm... I dunno. Creating general materials and creating entire worlds and then seeding life seem like 2 incredibly different things.
    Yeah I realized that too, but the very fact they made the material without the staff their universes' angel has does change things a bit.

We know high ranking Shinjin aren't supposed to kill anything and it seems like they don't have access to the destroy command.

Presumably Beerus is just part of a non special race from Universe 6 but was bestowed with a title, abilities, and trained by Whis.

It does sound like the Gods of Destruction couldn't do what you said but have access to the destroy command, and the high ranking Shinjin can create words and seed them, but don't have admin access.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Am I the only one who wants one of the Zeno's to die? Like...why 2... it loses all credibility of power. At this point, the High Priest seems like the master and Zeno the puppet(s). But everyone is more afraid of the puppet.

sad thing is, Hit cannot use his killing techniques which is why we got Goku vs Hit Round 2 because he won't be able to use it here.

poor Hit got nerfed

- - - Updated - - -

I want this form of Goku

always liked Super Saiyan God.

I want a form to have red hair with Super Saiyan hairstyle.

aaaaaand tfs also mentioned goku has only stolen techniques

"well, this is your father so he is either saving our lives or dooming us all"

I'm happy frieza found a friend finally, its been like twenty years and he finally connected with someone! I ship it.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I'm happy frieza found a friend finally, its been like twenty years and he finally connected with someone! I ship it.
    I don't buy it. They might want to cross each other off. It's in their nature :P

I really, really hope Goku loses in the first minutes. Like, he even said that he will go all out in the preview I think. He will fight Toppo, then Jiren will whoop his ass out.

What do you guys hope to see? I want this;

Gohan vs Kale
    Frieza vs Hit vs Jiren
    Vegeta vs anyone above.
    Piccolo vs dogs/robots.

Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    I don't buy it. They might want to cross each other off. It's in their nature :P

I really, really hope Goku loses in the first minutes. Like, he even said that he will go all out in the preview I think. He will fight Toppo, then Jiren will whoop his ass out.

Gohan vs Kale
    Frieza vs Hit vs Jiren
    Vegeta vs anyone above.
    Piccolo vs dogs/robots.
    wouldn't be surprised if Goku loses.

it happened in Universe 6 arc. heck, it happened during the Cell games.

It's going to be in Frieza's nature to double cross. Frost won't know what's his him. Or maybe he'll be expecting it, because he is the same race as Frieza....

Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    It's going to be in Frieza's nature to double cross. Frost won't know what's his him. Or maybe he'll be expecting it, because he is the same race as Frieza....
    They're gonna screw over eachother.

LFMAO I wondered that too. making and ending where they all fight but the fight starts when there is a new ending.

great logic

Goku is gonna win everyone knows that.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post

Gohan vs Kale
    Frieza vs Hit vs Jiren
    Vegeta vs anyone above.
    Piccolo vs dogs/robots.
    I really hope we see either Freeza or Hit attack Jiren and get taken out hard, so everyone knows what the score is.

Lovin' all the Pride Troopers, especially lady who looks like Magus from CT.

I still think Gogeta may make an appearance, it is after all not a banned thing since its a technique
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

...I don't think fusion is a good idea in the tournament in general...despite power increase if someone knocks you out you just lost 2 people....and for Uni 7 that's the 2 strongest members they have...plus (like I said previously) the time it takes to do the fusion, the pretty damned good chance of fucking it up with the ensuing chaos, convincing Vegeta to do it, and Goku thinking its a good idea in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    InB4 Goku wins this shit and uses his wish to restore all the other universes =/
    That doesn't sound like Goku v. Super.

"Hey Zeno-sama, since our mortal level is so low, would it be OK to move all the other fighters' planets to U7? ^_^ ^_^ ^_^"
    "Sugoi da!"

^ how this arc ends
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    I still think Gogeta may make an appearance, it is after all not a banned thing since its a technique
    Doesn't SSB Kaioken render Gogeta irrelevant ?

Nope. Otherwise, there'd be no reason to use Vegito against Zamasu, because if it was just PLx2 it wouldn't be any stronger than Goku SSB with the base Kaioken boost.

The reason not to use Gogeta is that if Vegito only gets a minute in blue, then he only gets thirty seconds. That's not going to be enough time to clear the field.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Doesn't SSB Kaioken render Gogeta irrelevant ?
    Not if they stay base form then they sorta out class that by alot
    WORLD POPULATION