Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    No. I'm not, but whatev, i dont think it will be better any time soon (or at all)
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    No. I'm not, but whatev, i dont think it will be better any time soon (or at all)
    Holy shit dude! No need to be so depressed.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Well.....

Got two fantastic, healthy kids. Got a beautiful, intelligent, and big booty wife.

Got a good job, and am doing well in school.

Got a nice house.

Im happy
    All this time I never knew you had kids! Good to see things are going well.

On-Topic: I'm doing pretty well myself, have a pretty good job, running a good side business developing websites and doing side IT work (mostly small scale virtualization and along with some remote services).

Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    Holy shit dude! No need to be so depressed.
    Having Asperger and Depression comorbidity is not nice though
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Very happy with life and my country. Now in my mid 30's and successful after growing up in a trailer park with a single mom. My secret was never being white, it was working my ass off ever since I could get a job at 15 years old. Worked at McDonald's for 5 years, became the first in my family to receive a bachelor degree, then received an honorable discharge from the USN working as an E-3 for 4 long years. Greatest experience in my life built me into what I am today. Now I have a great kid, wife, and family in a big house and the easiest desk job in history. Just waiting on Bitcoin to take me to that next level but honestly it doesn't matter because I am happy regardless.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm happy with parts, like my friends and my job and my pets. The rest is trash and I spent a lot of time unhappy.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

I'm happy in that one chapter of my life is over and I'm moving into the next. lots of opportunities coming my way.

Not at all. And I don't think I'll ever be. This has nothing to do with my surroundings and stuff, rather with what kind of person I am.
    ...why am I even writing this? Gosh...
    Last edited by Trollokdamus; 2017-06-26 at 02:34 AM.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I've got a nice job and am finally starting to save up money and pay people back, but I'm still living alone with my cat (not really a big deal to me, but certainly somewhat lonely), probably not visiting my parents as much as I should, rarely get to see my friends, and am fairly sure I've got some form of depression. It's hard to get enthusiastic for things without that energy and drive petering out with remarkable speed, and the hobbies that have made up the bulk of my life are no longer holding as much of my attention as they once did.

That said, things could be worse, and I've not lost hope yet. I'll try to keep taking baby-steps forward and maybe things will improve.

Had a bunch of really really shitty things fuck my life over but in spite of all that I've carved out a nice little niche of an existence where I have, what I assume is, some semblance of happiness. Now I just need to maintain it till death.

Here's to wishing Jay a whole lot more appreciation of the forum in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    The question is when Tony 3 is coming?

Insert stereotype about big families here.
    Lol never.

I have a boy and a girl, im done.

I grew up Mormon and never thought it was fair to your older kids that they have to sacrifice their childhoods and teen years taking care if siblings they didnt ask for.

I can maintain my extravagant lifestyle with 2, not 3.

Just got back from 2 months overseas in holidays. Was super gappy and relaxed but getting back to work made me realise how pointless and soul sapping sitting in an office is.

Apart from work and been single I am quite content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Suffering through "Chronic Fatigue" (basically extreme exhaustion 24/7) for about 2 years now, no doctor I have gone to knows that the fuck is wrong. It's not getting worse but it sure as shit ain't getting better, so... No, not happy, not happy at all.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    The way I see it my life could be a lot worse and I know there are people who would kill for what I have.
    I have family and friends that I care about. I have a paying job and taking classes for a better one.
    My health is more or less stable, and I'm not at a unhealthy weight.
    Could my life be better? Probably but it's currently not all that bad for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty happy about my life academically (3.5 GPA Mechanical Engineering major), hate my life socially. So overall I would rate it a meh/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    The way I see it my life could be a lot worse and I know there are people who would kill for what I have.
    I have family and friends that I care about. I have a paying job and taking classes for a better one.
    My health is more or less stable, and I'm not at a unhealthy weight.
    Could my life be better? Probably but it's currently not all that bad for me.
    Glass half full right

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Glass half full right
    Nah I'm an engineering student/ part time baker
    my glass is under-designed for the quantity of the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Mostly, yes. A few small things that I want to see changed but it's not necessary for me to be happy. testing
    gffhsdfdsfsddfdsfddssfsfs

Infracted - Minor Spam
    Last edited by Gray_Matter; 2017-06-26 at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seasz View Post
    So many complaining and depressive people around here. Like, what has prevented you from considering suicide for so long now?
    Not sure if trolling.