Page 85 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    I'm pretty sure even at full power the Master sword breaks it just has crazy high durability like the Hylian Shield.
    It has a durability of around 22k damage before it incurs its recharge timer during its powered-up state.
    I heard this from the Breath of the Wild reddit a while back when someone was calculating the damage.
    Now, if that damage recharges over time if not used or it stays with its current durability until it recharges, I don't know.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

almost done with zelda

- - - Updated - - -

i also finally got the master sword and the hylian shield.

i have two zones left once i finish the korok zone. actually have 100 shrines at the moment but didnt take a screenshot
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Just got a Switch and this game. I've had to revise my top 5 game list, which I haven't done in 10 years. Masterful is the only word that really describes this game.

Finally beat all the shrines. The reward is garbage, god....

So who's getting the expansion pass? Gotta admit I'm tempted since I loved the game so much but not sure if I'll get it right away since I'm busy with FF14 atm. Not to mention FF15 is coming out with DLC that actually interests me this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulflayer View Post
    Finally beat all the shrines. The reward is garbage, god....
    How is links outfit garbage?
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

So who's getting the expansion pass? Gotta admit I'm tempted since I loved the game so much but not sure if I'll get it right away since I'm busy with FF14 atm. Not to mention FF15 is coming out with DLC that actually interests me this time around.
    I'm going to go back likely once I move and finish up BOTW (Since I won't have net for like 2day's). But I won't be buying the DLC since IMO its all cut content.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I'm going to go back likely once I move and finish up BOTW (Since I won't have net for like 2day's). But I won't be buying the DLC since IMO its all cut content.
    Well of course its cut content in the old days it just would have stayed cut, would that be better?

Ya ok. You'll be through cave of trials the first day dlc drops and be right here to argue about it with people.

so i finished marking my last koroks and added it up and realized i was missing 2.

i had to go through 3/4ths of all the koroks in the game before i found the two i had missed.

i need 71 koroks and 12 shrines before i beat ganondorf.

i have the hylian shield and the master sword.

also im convinced playing the game shirtless was the way it was meant to be played. do you know how many npcs mention the fact that im naked? every town and stable i go to atleast one person points out the fact that im naked (which is kind of weird because im shirtless not naked but i guess the trigger is just missing a piece of clothing and they cant tell the difference)

the korok guy sings a song about how were both nekkid, a rito lady threatens to call the cops, papaya loses her mind, gorons ask me how i got there without clothes.

this is the way the game was intended to be played, it was foretold

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    Ya ok. You'll be through cave of trials the first day dlc drops and be right here to argue about it with people.
    Ummm no I won't. I rarely buy DLC's as it stands anyway and this one won't be any different.

- - - Updated - - -

Well of course its cut content in the old days it just would have stayed cut, would that be better?
    In the old day's it wouldn't have been cut...

In the old day's we would get expansion's that was huge compared to the majority of today's DLC. Want to see DLC done right look at Witcher 3's.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

In the old day's it wouldn't have been cut...

In the old day's we would get expansion's that was huge compared to the majority of today's DLC. Want to see DLC done right look at Witcher 3's.
    you still dont have any actual proof its cut content. nothing ingame to suggest it, nothing from the devs saying it was cut, weve had content from amiibos just now releasing sitting in the game files since launch but nothing about any of the dlc and surely content that was cut wouldnt take them this long to make.

you've dont nothing but hate on the game "because the master sword breaks" as if its the end of the damn world

- - - Updated - - -

and you cant just say "ITS MY OPINION LOL" whether or not something has been cut from a game is not a fucking opinion, its an accusation and you cant just accuse someone of something without proof

Quote Originally Posted by jtbrig7390 View Post
    ummm no i won't. I rarely buy dlc's as it stands anyway and this one won't be any different.

- - - updated - - -

in the old day's it wouldn't have been cut...

In the old day's we would get expansion's that was huge compared to the majority of today's dlc. Want to see dlc done right look at witcher 3's.
    stop fucking using apostrophes until you learn how to use them, god fucking dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    you still dont have any actual proof its cut content. nothing ingame to suggest it, nothing from the devs saying it was cut, weve had content from amiibos just now releasing sitting in the game files since launch but nothing about any of the dlc and surely content that was cut wouldnt take them this long to make.

you've dont nothing but hate on the game "because the master sword breaks" as if its the end of the damn world

- - - Updated - - -

and you cant just say "ITS MY OPINION LOL" whether or not something has been cut from a game is not a fucking opinion, its an accusation and you cant just accuse someone of something without proof

Did I hurt your feelings or something? Yes its my opinion its cut content, But hey it took a lot of work for them to make a difficulty mode right...

I accuse Nintendo of cutting content and selling it later as DLC, I give no shits what you think about that.

Sorry that I don't praise this game the way you do. Its a average open world game at best IMO and if it had any other name on it besides Zelda people would tare it apart.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    stop fucking using apostrophes until you learn how to use them, god fucking dammit.
    Block me and ignore it or keep crying.

Did I hurt your feelings or something? Yes its my opinion its cut content.
    no its not, thats not a fucking opinion.

i cant say "its my opinion that miyamoto murdered iwata and mario is an anagram for satan"

thats not an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    no its not, thats not a fucking opinion.

i cant say "its my opinion that miyamoto murdered iwata and mario is an anagram for satan"

thats not an opinion.
    Stop acting like someone kicked your puppy.

If u like the game and want to get the "DLC" by all means go ahead. I refuse to buy cut content and this screams it, Many years of DLC and its clear as day when its cut content and when it isn't.

I guess u think they put a lot of work into adding a difficulty setting (among other bits)....

The only part that may not be cut is the outfits and IMO those are not worth $20.

Stop acting like someone kicked your puppy.

If u like the game and want to get the "DLC" by all means go ahead. I refuse to buy cut content and this screams it, Many years of DLC and its clear as day when its cut content and when it isn't.

I guess u think they put a lot of work into adding a difficulty setting (among other bits)....

The only part that may not be cut is the outfits and IMO those are not worth $20.
    Yet again, no Zelda game has ever involved traveling back in time to discover "Where it all started", or fleshed out the backstory of allies with a quest chain.

There's literally no reason to think that is "cut" content. Also they clearly did put at least some work into adding another difficulty level, since it's not just a tweak up in damage taken or mirror imaging the game, like in the past. Did you not see where the enemy called in reinforcements and an entire platform floated up behind them with more enemies? Sure, it's not anything super amazing and jawdropping, but it's also not something that is in the base game.

Did Nintendo have the DLC content available by the game's launch? Probably not. So it's not "cut."
    Could Nintendo have added some extra cutscenes or memories or dialogue about the champions in the main game? Yeah, they should have.
    Did they hold back that information about the champions in-game so that they could make a DLC that seemed worthwhile later? Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Did Nintendo have the DLC content available by the game's launch? Probably not. So it's not "cut."
    Could Nintendo have added some extra cutscenes or memories or dialogue about the champions in the main game? Yeah, they should have.
    Did they hold back that information about the champions in-game so that they could make a DLC that seemed worthwhile later? Who knows.
    The game was clearly not finished by Nintendo standards. There is a reason it was listed as a blanket "2017" date, because they weren't confident in it being a launch title. You can get the same feeling from the interviews with Aonuma that it was out of his hand that the game had to be finished and out for launch, and was clearly released before he wanted to.

If this is not obvious from a NINTENDO game of all things needing multiple patches to fix glitches and performance then I'm not sure anything will ever be obvious to Nintendo koolaid drinkers.

The DLC 100% is shit that he wanted in the original game but didn't have time to make before Nintendo mandated the game being finished. It's all shit that fits perfectly in with the game, clearly not last minute ideas to churn a buck on DLC.

I'm not faulting Nintendo for what they did, the Switch launch literally needed this game but what's obvious is well obvious...

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I'm not faulting Nintendo for what they did, the Switch launch literally needed this game but what's obvious is well obvious...
    Yep and if this was any other title by any other company, A select few in this thread would burn them at the cross.

But its Nintendo and clearly Nintendo can do no wrong......

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Yet again, no Zelda game has ever involved traveling back in time to discover "Where it all started", or fleshed out the backstory of allies with a quest chain.
    So just because something hasn't happen before doesn't mean it can't happen now.......

Nice logic there.

Like I said before any other company and people would want to burn them at the cross. But this is Nintendo so clearly they didn't cut content....why would they do that......