T20 BiS pieces for enhance?

Haiz! With T20 being released tomorrow, which pieces should we aim for?
    I know it depends on legos and titanforging, but ideally, with ST BiS (gloves and ring? or is it the new gloves and lust helm?) what slots should we aim for?

Head have BiS stats (haste mastery) but it uses the lust helm slot, So assuming Helm + gloves Legos, what should we aim for?

and whats the % increase of 2p and 4p bonus?

Running with 13 people rolling for protectors tier, so we can't be wasteful
    Can play any flavor of the month ;P
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...furie/advanced

https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/enhanc...s-best-in-slot

There is a list to loosely follow. Everything is dependent upon what WF/TF and legionaries you use. As well as how far you can progress within the raid instance.

Deleted
    Try to avoid cloak and rest is nobrainer because of legendsries. So e.g. gloves for st or chest for AOE force you into certain combinations. Also a chest+gloves combo is plausible if you have adds and want to focus on prio damage (chest in this case easily beats EOTN).

You will wanna get all 6 pieces anyways at some point. And titanforged set tokens might screw stuff anyways. You should e.g. prefer a 950 set cloak over 930 set items.
    Last edited by mmoc4ec7d51a68; 2017-06-20 at 06:58 AM.

Deleted
    well, if you are assuming head and hands leggos, than you really have no other choice on T20 as this takes 2 out of 6 pieces

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wind View Post
    Haiz! With T20 being released tomorrow, which pieces should we aim for?
    I know it depends on legos and titanforging, but ideally, with ST BiS (gloves and ring? or is it the new gloves and lust helm?) what slots should we aim for?

Head have BiS stats (haste mastery) but it uses the lust helm slot, So assuming Helm + gloves Legos, what should we aim for?

and whats the % increase of 2p and 4p bonus?

Running with 13 people rolling for protectors tier, so we can't be wasteful
    Take whatever will give you your 4 set first. People get too caught up in bis.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Take whatever will give you your 4 set first. People get too caught up in bis.
    Do you even read?

He clearly states they have a ton of protector token users, so they will most likely only be able to get 4 tokens each, hence why he wants to know which ones he should get

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyamine View Post
    Do you even read?

He clearly states they have a ton of protector token users, so they will most likely only be able to get 4 tokens each, hence why he wants to know which ones he should get
    You're joking right? You raid ToS for a few months and you'll get all 6 slots. And because they have so many protector players being picky over min maxing is even more ridiculous. The priority isn't based on stats. It's based on who the set bonuses are going to benefit more for progression.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

We aren't that hardcore but we managed to get like 6th gul'dan kill or something on our realm, we don't push for realm first or anything but we like to clear mythic content and wipefest aren't fun, so having around 14 protectors users on our core, we tried to manage our gear to get 4 pieces before getting the 5th one, in a way that everyone should aim for the 4 BiS set pieces out of the 6, considering legendary slots and stuff.

So yeah, I couldn't make my mind since i was hopping to get the new gloves (having around 200 chests saved up) but that didn't happened, So realistic i'll keep EotN and lust helm for now, i have a 920 titanforged T19 cloak which have good stats, and T20 cloak its just garbage, So if anyones in a similar spot, i'll run Shoulder / Chest / Gloves / Legs for 4P, if/when i manage to get the gloves, i'll try to get the T19 Helm for 4P, using Gloves and EoTN ring as legs.

Thnx for the imput guys
    Can play any flavor of the month ;P
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...furie/advanced

imo:

first priority: 4pc. dependent on legendaries: only delay 4pc if you must replace a very good legendary with a very bad one (i.e. you have the 2 best and 2 worst Ls), which should not be the case on your niveau. you should have enough Ls to change best L to third best etc. WF/TF have not much influence because its mever worse breaking 4pc and its rare worse changing first best L to third best L.

thats just my oppinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    No, he's not joking. Not all guilds want to wait a "few months" before their optimal players have BIS 4pc. Quit being narrow-minded and realize not all guilds have the same progression strategy as whatever guild you're in.
    I can understand why he's saying that though. It's been 9 months since legion came out. If they're still playing, chances are they're more hardcore than your average joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    Try to avoid cloak and rest is nobrainer because of legendsries. So e.g. gloves for st or chest for AOE force you into certain combinations. Also a chest+gloves combo is plausible if you have adds and want to focus on prio damage (chest in this case easily beats EOTN).

You will wanna get all 6 pieces anyways at some point. And titanforged set tokens might screw stuff anyways. You should e.g. prefer a 950 set cloak over 930 set items.
    You actually want cloak. It's the lowest statted slot and it opens up much better items for the other slots (a couple haste mastery pieces and some leggos).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryethe View Post
    You actually want cloak. It's the lowest statted slot and it opens up much better items for the other slots (a couple haste mastery pieces and some leggos).
    And also allows for easy legendary switching between glove/chest/helm. It's a shame it's stats are bad, but it's still versatile