Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Yeah, just don't let the wife know!

:P
    ... With the wife.

I strongly recommend you go on dates all the time, the faster you can get to intercourse the better, leave all that bullshit in between out (where true hoe shit eaters eat on your dime and then bail, and count on you to be a nice little shit while they shit down your throat. They might as well have a dick cuz they raping your wallet so hard)

In fact, it's natural for humans to enjoy casual intercourse. They've marketed it forever not because it sells but because it's amazing. It's like weed plus eleven, and even easier to get and legal, you just gotta make yourself presentable and clean.

Go out and do it as soon as possible and at least twice, once you get your dick into two different vaginas you'll be immune to manipulation, because that shit should never be on any pedestal. It even wants to be dumped in a sulfurous hole, and deserves to be even lower than that. It's worth less than masturbation, honestly. More fun if you got a good partner tho. But still worth less.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtful Trolli View Post
    I strongly recommend you go on dates all the time, the faster you can get to intercourse the better, leave all that bullshit in between out (where true hoe shit eaters eat on your dime and then bail, and count on you to be a nice little shit while they shit down your throat. They might as well have a dick cuz they raping your wallet so hard)

In fact, it's natural for humans to enjoy casual intercourse. They've marketed it forever not because it sells but because it's amazing. It's like weed plus eleven, and even easier to get and legal, you just gotta make yourself presentable and clean.

Go out and do it as soon as possible and at least twice, once you get your dick into two different vaginas you'll be immune to manipulation, because that shit should never be on any pedestal. It even wants to be dumped in a sulfurous hole, and deserves to be even lower than that. It's worth less than masturbation, honestly. More fun if you got a good partner tho. But still worth less.
    Are you 14?

now, by "dates" you anti social pricks mean how many times a day you check match.com right?
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    now, by "dates" you anti social pricks mean how many times a day you check match.com right?
    Or however many times you sit on your offhand until it's numb for something a little different?

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Or however many times you sit on your offhand until it's numb for something a little different?
    LOL i tried that when i was a teen, wasnt impressed.

opposite hand, aloe vera, and a back hand motion, thats my shit

Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    IF I had a Match.com account I'd probably check it 5-10 times a day.

Which is why I don't and shouldn't have an account.
    https://www.farmersonly.com/

That's where it's at, yo

IF I had a Match.com account I'd probably check it 5-10 times a day.

Which is why I don't and shouldn't have an account.
    im married and have been with my spouse for like 8 years now (as a couple and then married) so i honestly can't say whether or not i would be on it if i were single.

i dont think i would fair well as a menu item on a dating website, im better out in the wild acting natural

Really?

Weren't you that rich eastern-european guy? Your standards, yo!
    Rich? No. Not yet.

Eastern European? Not sure, is Greek east European? South European? South-Eastern?

Either way I live in Seattle. West coast best coast.

You know yourself best but you may be right; you have to put yourself out there and "advertise" yourself, like a product. I tried it aswell and it's not my cup of tea either, I dont like the dynamic and would rather meet someone in RL and have a similair long term relationship with 1 person. That's not for everyone, especially among younger people.
    its like, that used Jeep in the auto trader may have a nice body, but when you go to drive it the transmission grinds, the AC smells a little bit like rot, and it needs new tires.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by uxzuigal View Post
    No reason to not go on dates - might even be more important then than before.
    I agree, but I wouldn't classify husband/wife-activity as dates. Semantics, I guess.
    Of course we take time out to go do dinner to enjoy the company and not deal with mortgages and car repairs and that kind of stuff... We go out to dinner a few times a month, usually. We don't have kids, so outside of work, all the time is "us"-time.

7+ Year Old Account
    I stay away from that crap. So yea never been on one

Let's keep it to Non-Western European then

And if I had to pick a place to visit or live in the US it would be around that area, Oregon/Washington coast. Not sure if I am right but that seems like the place where the atmosphere is a bit more....european? Lol. I'd also prefer Canada over the US for those reasons.
    I love WA, little too much rain and the winters do drag on a bit though. I've tried moving to a couple of other states, and always come back to Washington State.

October 2015 I moved to San Diego, CA. Was back in Seattle by March 2016. The wages are the 4th highest in the country, no state income tax, decent infrastructure, beautiful scenery. But, population's doubled in the last decade or so, mostly Californians moving up here and well, ruining the state.

I go to Greece as often as I can, and it will always have my heart, but for the US, Seattle's got my vote.

Deleted
    Ended a 4-year relationship in February and haven't gone on dates since. Belgium doesn't really have a dating culture either for people who aren't in a relationship, in my opinion.

I pick up drunk chicks at the club though, my house is around the corner so not too hard to convince them to join me for coffee.

When I was still in a relationship Friday night was a fixed date night.

right now once a week with someone i'm "seeing" but not a couple. before that rarely, i have little desire to be social. I'd go out once a month or so with a platonic friend that was it.

side note, fuck dating got expensive the last few years decent dinner and movie is easily around 100.00+ now :P
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Basically..never.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Go on Tinder or Plenty of Fish.

Take 10 minutes to create a decent looking profile.
    If you're a guy and you're going through a dry spell (and are bothered by it), there's literally no excuse.

So easy. Most of the dates are superficial as fuck, but hey, a lot of the time you get something out of it, and hey, who knows, you could meet someone you like.
    Damn, some attractive people are painfully unaware.

Surely a lifelong reject will get tinder matches.
    Last edited by Dangg; 2017-06-26 at 10:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't ever really been on a proper date..

Then again Social Anxiety pretty much stops me talking to new people anyway, plus I can hardly see why anyone would be interested in me.

Tried the online dating thing ages ago, gave up because its shit.

Hunter| Warlock | Shaman | Paladin
    "In the light.. We are one"

7+ Year Old Account
    I'll say when I've been on one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think if you're social anxious it's very hit and miss. I didnt enjoy it either but I'd rather do that than go out to a club IRL with someone, talk about anxiety/impression overload!
    I mean talking with people over the internet is okay for me, but meeting people in IRL is when I really suffer with the anxiety, which makes it difficult for me to be able to communicate with people I dont know.

Would certainly prefer to have a 1 on 1 date with someone rather than going into crowded places like that, It would really set my anxiety off.

Hunter| Warlock | Shaman | Paladin
    "In the light.. We are one"