Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Doesn't SSB Kaioken render Gogeta irrelevant ?
    Consider this: SSB Kaioken Gogeta

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    But we know Super is meant to tie into the end of Z :S They can't have a story arc with Uub and still keep that ending intact. I mean, at this point, he's literally a tiny little child.
    But it doesn't mean it won't continue after Z ends. So we'll get the tournament where Goku meets UUB remade maybe, and then continue from there... At least I hope so.

They could make up some bullshit like, yeah you've been in the Void Dimension for 2 days but 5 years passed in your dimensions, and bam it's time for the tournament when they meet UUB.
    Last edited by Skorpionss; 2017-06-26 at 07:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    Not if they stay base form then they sorta out class that by alot
    I don't see how. Gogeta was always just Goku and Vegeta at SS2 combined which doubled the power of one of them. It was a game-changer that allowed them to drastically overpower something. So both of them at SSB level would just be SSB Kaioken x1 as they have to merge while at the same power level.

Goku's gone SSB Kaiokenx10 so Gogeta is irrelevant.

We're seeing power increases that are orders of magnitude larger than everything from DBZ combined.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Consider this: SSB Kaioken Gogeta
    There's no reason to think Goku's taught Vegeta this, but if he has it's a massive game-changer although not as much as a new form.

This is based on the assumption that if either of them reach a new form they could easily beat a God of Destruction.

If anyone's going to give universe 6 a chance to stand there and rage power up/discover a new form it will be Jiren or Hit, and Jiren should be the final person left aside from Vegeta or Goku so I almost expect to see that happening.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

There's no reason to think Goku's taught Vegeta this, but if he has it's a massive game-changer although not as much as a new form.

This is based on the assumption that if either of them reach a new form they could easily beat a God of Destruction.

If anyone's going to give universe 6 a chance to stand there and rage power up/discover a new form it will be Jiren or Hit, and Jiren should be the final person left aside from Vegeta or Goku so I almost expect to see that happening.
    We're talking about Gogeta, not Vegeta. Gogeta should know both Goku's and Vegeta's techniques, and thus know Kaioken.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're talking about Gogeta, not Vegeta. Gogeta should know both Goku's and Vegeta's techniques, and thus know Kaioken.
    Have we seen Gogeta use something that only one of them knew ?
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Have we seen Gogeta use something that only one of them knew ?

We haven't seen either Gogeta or Gotenks use abilities the non-fused characters knew... At least not in the canon material (as canon as can be considering Gogeta is non-canon yet)... Gotenks was about to use Kamehameha though... Other than that it was straight up new techniques...

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    [/FONT]
    We haven't seen either Gogeta or Gotenks use abilities the non-fused characters knew... At least not in the canon material (as canon as can be considering Gogeta is non-canon yet)... Gotenks was about to use Kamehameha though... Other than that it was straight up new techniques...
    Gogeta's and Vegito's major beam attacks are combinations of their fusee's attacks, so the fusions know those techniques.

(Final Flash Kamehameha wouldn't have worked imo :P).
    Well about that.....

Also seen in this clip: Vegito uses Instant Transmission, technique only known by Goku and not by Vegeta.

Final Kamehameha looks better.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't remember if Goten knew the Kamehameha at that point, probably did.
    Fun fact, he did, but mispronounced it has Kamekameha.

Uub was mentioned simply to tie Super into the ending of Z. Literally the only reason.
    How are people not aware of this..
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that vaccine man?

10+ Year Old Account
    Shame it's not more visible on here. Click this and it should be fairly bigger.
    Oh my god, just... furious masturbation.

I noticed that we didn't get all of team 6 in the ep, but I hadn't noticed the silhouetted guys. One of those has gotta be a namek, right?

And it all comes flooding back to me. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DDKRADXXoAA2Aoy.jpg:large[IMG]

Shame it's not more visible on here. Click this and it should be fairly bigger.
    Thank you so much for this! This will be so handy if my dnd dbz game doesn't die before they get to the tournament. Finding pictures is so frustrating at times so this giant thing here is magical~

Universe 2 looks to have some "familiar" characters...

The small red Demon guy with a gem on his head, looks like Hatchiyack.
    Golden guy looks similar to DBGT General Rilldo.

Along with Universe 3 God of Destruction of course.

Pictures are a bit small to find comparisons with anyone else mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Oh my god, just... furious masturbation.

I noticed that we didn't get all of team 6 in the ep, but I hadn't noticed the silhouetted guys. One of those has gotta be a namek, right?
    Or.... a Garlic XD would love a garlic reference.

Well about that.....

Also seen in this clip: Vegito uses Instant Transmission, technique only known by Goku and not by Vegeta.
    IT its not even a difficult technique, cell was able to learn it

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be cool if Uni 6 has a namek or a garlic rip off

So I did think, with the restriction on flight, there was mention that conventional "ki" flight is not able to be used during the tournament.

Could certain techniques bypass this? Tien after all during the Dragonball saga was one of the first to use an iteration of flight using telekinesis. I would have also thought of some form of trickery to use flight by standing on ki balls and allowing the ki ball to be controlled in such a method that would allow free movement. Such as how Goku defeated King Piccolo by standing on the Kamehameha wave.