Page 1 of 3
LastLast

WoW Forum Ban for...

Begging for the developers after a year of confusion and putting it off to make a statement on Classic servers.

I said in the post that I loved WoW and that the community after so long that is so in conflict with itself and arguing with each other over this needs an answer.

Apparently, they need to silence people such as me because I received a post delete and forum ban... This needs to be heard and people need to make a ruckus over stuff like this.

Even if you hate the concept of classic servers/vanilla wow servers, you shouldn't allow the Blizzard employee's to silence community questions about things they have said and then put off and chosen to ignore or not tell us. This is unacceptable from a company that takes millions of our dollars each month.

This isn't an issue of who's side your on, it's an issue of respect and business ethics at this point...

This thread will see interesting places.

Quote Originally Posted by nuMbxx View Post
    Begging for the developers after a year of confusion and putting it off to make a statement on Classic servers.

I said in the post that I loved WoW and that the community after so long that is so in conflict with itself and arguing with each other over this needs an answer.

Apparently, they need to silence people such as me because I received a post delete and forum ban... This needs to be heard and people need to make a ruckus over stuff like this.

Even if you hate the concept of classic servers/vanilla wow servers, you shouldn't allow the Blizzard employee's to silence community questions about things they have said and then put off and chosen to ignore or not tell us. This is unacceptable from a company that takes millions of our dollars each month.

This isn't an issue of who's side your on, it's an issue of respect and business ethics at this point...
    It's their business, not yours. They don't owe you anything.

I hope they banned you for life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Creating Duplicate Threads
    This category includes:

Creating threads about existing topics
    Creating a separate thread about an existing topic for further discussion in more than one forum
    If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity

Spamming or Trolling
    This category includes:

Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
    Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
    Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
    Making non-constructive posts
    Abusing the Reported Post feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages
    Numbering a thread, IBTL, TLDR, or any other fad statements
    If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

Be given a temporary or permanent ban from the forums, depending upon severity

either of these seem to cover your first sentence. imo, there's no issue of respect or business ethics, they haven't said they'd create legacy servers, and there is no incentive for them to.
    New Legion item stats?
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    an agility chest axe on a fury shaman... FFS, I guess I should have read the patch notes in more detail.

About time this shit crept up again, it's been a couple weeks.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

I am so glad u got banned, well deserved.

They should have sued you tbh.

Deleted
    So despite the fact that there are already megathreads on this topic on the WoW forums you felt the need to be a special little snowflake and create your own thread which is against the rules as it clutters up the forums.

And yet you think it's an injustice against you?

Enjoy your ban and maybe take time out to read the rules.

10+ Year Old Account

Blizzard's forums, Blizzard's game, they OWE you nothing.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

...it's an issue of respect and business ethics at this point...
    Why? You disregard their forum policy by creating duplicate threads and inciting a point of contention... seems like a lack of respect and personal responsibility on your part.

Deleted
    Fucking hell you didn't even bother to read the rules for THIS forum either

"Choose a suitable and clear subject line for your thread, no one-word subjects"

They have made repeated statements about Classic servers. You just don't like their response.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    They have made repeated statements about Classic servers. You just don't like their response.
    This covers pretty much all of the whiny threads in and out of Blizzard forums.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Deleted

Or you know what? You can unsub and stop giving them money if you don't like the game anymore for god sake. And please link me where it's stated that they MUST answer you about something they already took stance long long long time ago.

O my god this entitlement. I mean you love Vanilla? There are plenty of damn private server around, go and play it! Its like i ask nintendo to publish again super mario land because i like it.

When you say "beg" other people (may) say "harrass as a mofo" for an effing year. Read the forum rules and see where you got it wrong.
    It's not a conspiracy against Legacy Servers... I mean, hell, they've addressed it quite a few times and you've gotten a (somewhat) final anwser on the matter. Which was a no, by the way. It's their game, it's their server, so if they say no, unfortunately that's the end of it.
    So just like Regina George told Gretchen Wieners, "stop trying to make Legacy Servers happen, IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!".

I'm interested in classic servers too but coming on MMO-C playing drama queen and trying to find compassion about your ban like an entitled brat is irritating.

Vote with your wallet if you're dissatisfied.

If being forum banned and having your post deleted isn't answer enough....

Actually they can delete whatever the hell they want on their forums.

Also "begging" to me implies you were consistently spamming their forums with the same topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post

came here to say this, its been addressed and also gets addressed every year at blizzcon as someone seems to always asks them....
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22