Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    The next extension will be announced in 2 hours!
    Nope, we're live!

As you may have noticed the servers have been down for most of today. I apologize for the extended downtime. Early today we discovered an error that caused the Exchange to break which made quite an impact on the game. When you log in you will find that your characters Aurum has been reverted to the amount it was at before this occurred. Any valid purchase of Aurum made after this point will also be applied. Marks of Favour / Cache Keys will be also be reset for some players that used the Exchange after it was broken. We have also banned a large number of players that took advantage of the broken Exchange.

Also compensation as an apology for the down time, compensation not detailed yet.

https://secretworldlegends.com/news/...2017-downtime/

From the latest patch notes: "Reduced the population caps for London, New York, and Seoul"

Ugh....Why! Hopefully it's not significant. It was nice seeing tons of people around.

https://secretworldlegends.com/news/...2017-downtime/

Sweet, these 2GB's worth of patches for Planetside 2 will be finished before the 60MB SWL patch!

Launcher is still showing servers as offline, but oh well. Hopefully I'll be able to get in for at least an hour or two to finish up Kingsmouth.

this is the slowest download in 10+ years =/ 50+ minutes estimate for 60mb this is ridiculous

- - - Updated - - -

bah! can't even log in to the damn game now.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Icon View Post
    bah! can't even log in to the damn game now.
    Same. Launcher is still showing servers offline, but I figured maybe it was just out of sync or something. Doesn't appear to be. OH well, it wouldn't be a Funcom launch without server problems.

Chaos seems to be 6,1,5,4,3 with 1 being the 12 O'Clock position

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Same. Launcher is still showing servers offline, but I figured maybe it was just out of sync or something. Doesn't appear to be. OH well, it wouldn't be a Funcom launch without server problems.
    yeah well it's soon morning here now so i might aswell hit the bed and hope for the best when i wake up.. it's pretty much been 12 hours of downtime now.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

Just had to try a few times and I got in, games running fine now.

anyone buy the shop credits? whats the epic legendary and shit under the packages mean? Just u get a legendary amount?

Unlocked Blood magic tome - i understand it correctly that i can unlock all weapons on the same account over time? Or it's just one? Anyway i got the one i wanted. Still undecided if to go Blood/Blade or Blood/Chaos.

Whole client still downloading......f*** slow connections.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

I unlocked the sword, because I want to finally roll a Martial Artist. Even though I'm fully aware that the animations for (claws and) swords just ....completely suck. I'll just be cool all stationary-like.

Waiting for confirmation on the theory, that all factions can now roll all decks and their respective outfits, because I prefer Templars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did the first dungeon, was only 3 man. Are all dungeons like this now, or is it only like this on easy mode? I don't think we had a healer or tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Did the first dungeon, was only 3 man. Are all dungeons like this now, or is it only like this on easy mode? I don't think we had a healer or tank.
    I honestly hope it's everywhere like this - i like more the idea of small group dungeons than the usual holy trinity static group and big numbers.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    When are we supposed to get our ARG weapon codes?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    When are we supposed to get our ARG weapon codes?
    Was just about to ask this. It mentioned something about a waxing moon? I'm getting kinda worried I used the wrong email address... even though I know that's unlikely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which weapons would you say are easiest/most forgiving?

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Which weapons would you say are easiest/most forgiving?
    Not the AR. That grenade mechanic is the dumbest weapon mechanic in the game atm, it's clunky and not all that fun. Most of the time the grenade will blow up in your face(literally) and you will take a lot of damage.

Easiest.....Shotgun? It seems to be entirely based on RNG, like no thought or skill required.
    Pistol mechanic seems to be easy as well, I'm still not sure if you can control it....or if it's just RNG based.

The Gunslinger class is Pistol/Shotgun, that's what I am, It's been very easy so far.
    Last edited by wombinator04; 2017-06-26 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    There's the "story mode" that's the easy 3 man version while leveling, and I believe there's a proper 5 man "hard" mode of the dungeons at max level. Not sure on that though, but I feel like I read about that early on.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    There's the "story mode" that's the easy 3 man version while leveling, and I believe there's a proper 5 man "hard" mode of the dungeons at max level. Not sure on that though, but I feel like I read about that early on.
    Yup, 3-man is story mode and 5-man are the actual dungeons, then I believe there's nightmare difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Not the AR. That grenade mechanic is the dumbest weapon mechanic in the game atm, it's clunky and not all that fun. Most of the time the grenade will blow up in your face(literally) and you will take a lot of damage.

Easiest.....Shotgun? It seems to be entirely based on RNG, like no thought or skill required.
    Pistol mechanic seems to be easy as well, I'm still not sure if you can control it....or if it's just RNG based.

The Gunslinger class is Pistol/Shotgun, that's what I am, It's been very easy so far.
    I picked claws and kinda regret it, its nice that the ultimate or what ever doesn't dissipate but it loses like 20 energy per second plus what ever the skills cost when you activate it. Supposedly lasts 5 seconds maxed out but seems like 2.

And I can't find where to see the ultimate skills so im just smashing the buttons like a moron because I cant read the skills in time to see what does what.