Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Ah yeah, the ''Aryans'' cerainly proved how much they were superior in 1939-1945, isn'it ?
    you do know that the Aryans fought the Aryans in that war?

This is clearly fake news.

This forum has told me time and time again that Europe is an enlightened, sophisticated continent devoid of any nonsense such as this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    What has become Sweden is really sad

Still a far off memory of how it used to be.

Multiculturalism became of Sweden... well I guess it's just to convert to islam and have my fourteen wives.
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

Gotta love Europeans and the "cultural purity" debate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    you do know that the Aryans fought the Aryans in that war?
    Not all of Americans were "Aryans".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Not all of Americans were "Aryans".
    Even if one is strict, about half of the US population had German ancestry.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    I have no idea where you got three posts from, but the one by PrimalMatter was fallacious "you're intolerant of my intolerance hur" bullshit. Even that aside, pointing out bigotry does not inherently convey intolerance, so they've got squat. But since you agree with them, you just so happen to ignore that as well. You know, speaking of confirmation bias.
    If we just take everything written in this thread, thus far, at it's semantic value then you're probably right -- but that's not really how conversation between two people works. In an exchange, people aren't going to preface their opinion with an explanation of their life story, so you make inferences based upon their verbiage; this usually means understanding the textbook definitions of the words they use, as well as making deductions about their position(s) based upon the intent of their words (i.e. the thing they're arguing in favor of is often illusory of some of their more broad viewpoints).

Gilrak's entry into the conversation began thusly:

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Im hoping you never claim to not be racist
    If you were to hazard a guess, do you suppose his tone here reflects positively or negatively towards the idea of racism, generally? With the answer to that question fresh in your mind, ask yourself then, is it really that much of a stretch to assume he doesn't like or condone racists in his society -- considering it's one of the most, if not the most, hot-button issues in all of Western Civilization right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    And this is a case study on "why develop self-awareness if you can just double down on idiocy".
    There are no words. SMH.

Even if one is strict, about half of the US population had German ancestry.
    Yes, a good portion of the American populace has German ancestry. Some states have a higher percentage than others.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    I'd question if you actually are conservative or know conservatives with this statement. I mean, it's perfectly possible but also very unlikely. You don't need to be far right to restrict LGBT peoples rights. The government in singapore is centre-right and aren't very keen on LGBT rights. The president in South Korea is with the Minjoo party who are centre-left, LGBT rights are not particularly recognized there either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyersing View Post
    There is a distinction between wanting to deprive people of inalienable rights, as granted by the U.S. Constitution, and making a choice as a sovereign individual to withdraw your support (both socially and fiscally) from people who embody what you view to be an aberrant sexuality. The majority of people who identify, politically, as social conservatives (or, lately, Paleoconservative) are all for allowing people their fundamental rights and believe the U.S. Constitution ought to be the final word on all issues -- and as such, they exercise their right to Freedom of Association when they choose to not support things they don't agree with, socially, by revoking fiscal responsibility for such things.

Planned Parenthood being the most recent example.

I'll refer you back to my comment about confirmation bias and ask you to lookup what that means, read the last 20 responses in this thread, and then try to work this one out on your own. I'm not in the business of hand-holding dense folks while they work out their problems.
    Maybe it's just how people where I live (medium size southern town), people could care less about restricting what others do.

Like don't you dare say I have to get rid of my 6 chickens. They're cute and fluffy and I have delicious eggs whenever I want, and on 11 acres, they aren't bothering a soul. In my area we tend to see being conservative as just wanting to live without absurd restrictions on anybody. Like how my first comment started. Why should I ever care if somebody who's gay wants to have kids? Especially through adoption. There's still tons of kids in need who could use a good household and two dads could be pretty awesome. Somebody restricting that is just wrong.
    and then he cupped my balls...

Quote Originally Posted by Coconuter View Post
    Maybe it's just how people where I live (medium size southern town), people could care less about restricting what others do.

Like don't you dare say I have to get rid of my 6 chickens. They're cute and fluffy and I have delicious eggs whenever I want, and on 11 acres, they aren't bothering a soul. In my area we tend to see being conservative as just wanting to live without absurd restrictions on anybody. Like how my first comment started. Why should I ever care if somebody who's gay wants to have kids? Especially through adoption. There's still tons of kids in need who could use a good household and two dads could be pretty awesome. Somebody restricting that is just wrong.
    Right, I'm not trying to break your balls regarding your views.

The initial thing you wrote suggested that such a thing as a giant, nation-wide movement of racially-aware and racially-prejudiced people was somehow gaining traction via off-brands of conservatism -- I was just trying to explain why that isn't the case.

It's fully possible to be against homosexuality, conceptually, and be in favor of allowing them all of their inalienable rights. We live in a world where people have had their back scratched so thoroughly by the government that they can't imagine being against something not being synonymous with wanting government sanctions put in place, but by-and-large all forms of conservatism want virtually no government interference at all.

If I don't like red haired people, I can just avoid red haired people. I don't need the FBI and the CIA to intern all gingers, nor do I need any law restricting them publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyersing View Post
    Right, I'm not trying to break your balls regarding your views.

The initial thing you wrote suggested that such a thing as a giant, nation-wide movement of racially-aware and racially-prejudiced people was somehow gaining traction via off-brands of conservatism -- I was just trying to explain why that isn't the case.

It's fully possible to be against homosexuality, conceptually, and be in favor of allowing them all of their inalienable rights. We live in a world where people have had their back scratched so thoroughly by the government that they can't imagine being against something not being synonymous with wanting government sanctions put in place, but by-and-large all forms of conservatism want virtually no government interference at all.

If I don't like red haired people, I can just avoid red haired people. I don't need the FBI and the CIA to intern all gingers, nor do I need any law restricting them publicly.
    Never took any offense and didn't mind it at all. Only was trying to call out Daneman on his shitty views towards LBQT and didn't want him getting away with applying it to an entire group. There's too much hatred, and things like that only fuel the fire.
    and then he cupped my balls...

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

Person A says person B is not welcome in Sweden, person B, then responds you are not welcome in Sweden.
    I will let you sort out which person is which.

You do know the party he belonges to also had some dodgy relations with the Nazis?
    But that's not what he fucking said! Sorry that I'm getting so angry but that sincerely isn't what he said and I'm sick of it being repeated.
    The Moderate (a right wing party) Kahin Ahmed said that the party secretary for SD Jimmie Åkesson isn't welcome in the suburbs. He didn't say he can't go, he didn't say he's not allowed. He said he's not welcome.
    So let's stop twisting this shit please.
    Kahin Ahmed also said "To invite a xenophobic party like SD begins a normalization and legitimization of racist parties". And if you knew ANYTHING AT ALL about SD and how they're still behaving and expressing themselves to this day, you'd know how BLATANTLY racist their party members and voters are. Then one of the men in the party, not Jimmie Åkesson, responds with telling a man who's lived and worked here for 20 years, by telling him to leave Sweden.
    We're talking about a party where the top leaders were caught trying to chase down immigrants with led pipes to beat them up. The guy pushes a woman to a car when she doesnt want to be filmed and tells her "I'll do whatever I want".
    https://www.svd.se/sd-toppar-bevapnade-sig-med-jarnror
    There have been so many scandals with SD as more and more of their party members are caught doing some really racist or even nazi things. Some have even had to leave because of a criminal past or being convincted of CURRENT criminal activity.
    They're thugs. They're criminals. They're bullies. They're racist. Their party roots are in nazi sympathies, clear for all to read about. This is why every other single party in our parlament refuses to cooperate with them.

Moderaterna had relations with nazis or THE nazis? Because if it's the latter, that's really irrelevant to today. SD being racist and nazies is barely over a decade ago. Sweden had a lot of sympathizers with THE nazies back in the war. Something I can hardly blame any of their living descendants for now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coconuter View Post
    Never took any offense and didn't mind it at all. Only was trying to call out Daneman on his shitty views towards LBQT and didn't want him getting away with applying it to an entire group. There's too much hatred, and things like that only fuel the fire.
    Don't you worry, he's banned now. With any luck, it was the final ban, because he's done little else than incite conflict here.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    But that's not what he fucking said! Sorry that I'm getting so angry but that sincerely isn't what he said and I'm sick of it being repeated.
    The Moderate (a right wing party) Kahin Ahmed said that the party secretary for SD Jimmie Åkesson isn't welcome in the suburbs. He didn't say he can't go, he didn't say he's not allowed. He said he's not welcome.
    So let's stop twisting this shit please.
    Kahin Ahmed also said "To invite a xenophobic party like SD begins a normalization and legitimization of racist parties". And if you knew ANYTHING AT ALL about SD and how they're still behaving and expressing themselves to this day, you'd know how BLATANTLY racist their party members and voters are. Then one of the men in the party, not Jimmie Åkesson, responds with telling a man who's lived and worked here for 20 years, by telling him to leave Sweden.
    We're talking about a party where the top leaders were caught trying to chase down immigrants with led pipes to beat them up. The guy pushes a woman to a car when she doesnt want to be filmed and tells her "I'll do whatever I want".
    https://www.svd.se/sd-toppar-bevapnade-sig-med-jarnror
    There have been so many scandals with SD as more and more of their party members are caught doing some really racist or even nazi things. Some have even had to leave because of a criminal past or being convincted of CURRENT criminal activity.
    They're thugs. They're criminals. They're bullies. They're racist. Their party roots are in nazi sympathies, clear for all to read about. This is why every other single party in our parlament refuses to cooperate with them.

Moderaterna had relations with nazis or THE nazis? Because if it's the latter, that's really irrelevant to today. SD being racist and nazies is barely over a decade ago. Sweden had a lot of sympathizers with THE nazies back in the war. Something I can hardly blame any of their living descendants for now.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't you worry, he's banned now. With any luck, it was the final ban, because he's done little else than incite conflict here.
    I honestly didn't think Sweden still had that kind of fight left in them. With any luck they will grow in power and start making some real changes.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    Multiculturalism became of Sweden... well I guess it's just to convert to islam and have my fourteen wives.
    Multiculturalism was never the problem. Rampant, careless and thoughtless immigration is the problem. We've always been multicultural, but it's only ever become a "problem" with folks like yourself in recent years because you don't like Muslims.
    Ever since the 70's we've had multitudes of different nationalities coming to Sweden and assimilating well. I've met people from Chile who fled Pinochet. I've met and made friends with people from the Balkan wars. I've met Afghans and Iraqi from the Gulf wars and the later wars in Afghanistan. They've all been great people. But they've ALL agreed, that this modern model for immigration is unstainable. Yes, that's right, former immigrants themselves that I've met have said our immigration is unsustainable. How fucked up is that? They themselves know why they managed to succeed and fit in, so they see today why others don't. It's a highly valued point of view that never really gets brought up.

What has happened is that we've reached a critical point of overload, where the immigration is far too large and quick for any kind of proper assimilation to occur.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    This is clearly fake news.

This forum has told me time and time again that Europe is an enlightened, sophisticated continent devoid of any nonsense such as this.
    As opposed to whatever utopia you live in I guess?

Sweden will cease to exist soon enough. It is a dead country now.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    Ah yeah, because getting in fights with every single of their neighbours and repeatedly losing huge swaths of territory because Sweden is actually much smaller than Russia and Germany was so much better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    Not like those paradises of racial purity like Nazi Germany and Confederate States of America, thriving states.

For hating Africans, some people seems to be in admiration toward those fantastic countries like Liberia or Somalia, where everyone considers ''outsiders'' as vermin to be cleansed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    But that's not what he fucking said!
    Yes, that is what he fucking said.
    The Moderate (a right wing party) Kahin Ahmed said that the party secretary for SD Jimmie Åkesson isn't welcome in the suburbs.
    The suburbs being a part of Sweden.
    Again:
    Person A says person B is not welcome in Sweden, person B, then responds you are not welcome in Sweden.
    "Du är inte välkommen i våra förorter, Jimmie Åkesson!" fick SD:s partisekreterare nog och konstaterade att Ahmed inte har i Sverige att göra.

Gilla artikeln på Facebook
    Dela/skriv ut
    "Och du är inte välkommen i Sverige, Kahin Ahmed",
    I'm right, you are wrong.
    Kahin Ahmed also said "To invite a xenophobic party like SD begins a normalization and legitimization of racist parties". And if you knew ANYTHING AT ALL about SD and how they're still behaving and expressing themselves to this day, you'd know how BLATANTLY racist their party members and voters are.
    A, i can dispute that and B, I don't actually care, people have a right to vote for what they want.
    A, Have you heard of the history of the left wing party? and B, Except when they don't.
    Moderaterna had relations with nazis or THE nazis?
    That would be The Nazis.

Deleted
    Oh look another Sweden thread.

Is it about right wingkins wanting to be welcome in a liberal society as like Sweden?

And if, what about "no"?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Ah yeah, because getting in fights with every single of their neighbours and repeatedly losing huge swaths of territory because Sweden is actually much smaller than Russia and Germany was so much better.
    With current trends, its a matter of two decades.
    you should look up what a nation state is.

With current trends, its a matter of two decades.
    you should look up what a nation state is.
    Yeah, and you might notice that the harder Germany pushed for it, the smaller it got. (Because, utterly startling information, there are no 100% RACIALLY PURE WITHOUT DIRTY FOREIGNERS) states in Europe. Except that, which is the point internet tough guys keep failing to realize, all the rhetoric their regurgitate against Muslims was used verbatim against Irish, Italians, Jews (of course) but also Poles, Russians, Serbs, Hungarians, French, French Canadians...in fact, pretty much everyone that was not an anglo-saxon. Again, the average Waffen-SS fanboy would be quite dispapointed upon realizing that his beloved Fhurer placed Arabs and Turks far above Slavs and ''latins'' in his little racial chart....

(This is an example : French racists wrote tome after tome of drivel ''proving'' how Alsatians were contaminated by German blood, Southerners were cowards because of Italian blood, Corsicans were unreliable because of Arab blood, Bretons had to be exterminated because being too backward...)

You know why it's funny ? Because it backfire constantly for the said racists. For instance, in the late decades of the 18th century in France, it was all the rage to ''prove'' scientifically that French commoners were from the Gauls and thus rightly owned by their conquerors, Franks (Germans) who of course where the nobles. (Hint: the wig-wearing dudes saying this regretted this dearly a few years later...)
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-06-26 at 04:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since most of the thread's been derailed into race talk, I'm locking this here.