Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    well this is just a bunch of videos. isn't there one epic fight to recommend? most memorable Wildstar boss?

Deleted
    Went through some of the youtube comments on the first video that came up. Holy hell, Wildstar players are some of the cockiest shitbags I've ever seen. Can't wait to see Invective stumble and fall as soon as they compete in a real raiding environment and not against the other 5 guilds who still play Wildstar.

Just to follow up here. Invective are a high end guild from Wildstar who moved to WoW? But they are talking about Archimonde (2 year old boss), so they have been playing WoW for 2 years? Maybe I need to read the whole thread but none of that adds up. I don't own my own personal Discord server though so maybe that's it.

On the subject of Method inviting players, they have been doing that in every tier. They boost people through normal/heroic with Master Looter so that they can farm specific items (I assume to hand to the mains in the raid), the invited folks get to coin on bosses and that's the deal but I have no idea why it's mostly hunters.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2017-06-26 at 02:50 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Just to follow up here. Invective are a high end guild from Wildstar who moved to WoW? But they are talking about Archimonde (2 year old boss), so they have been playing WoW for 2 years? Maybe I need to read the whole thread but none of that adds up. I don't own my own personal Discord server though so maybe that's it.

On the subject of Method inviting players, they have been doing that in every tier. They boost people through normal/heroic with Master Looter so that they can farm specific items (I assume to hand to the mains in the raid), the invited folks get to coin on bosses and that's the deal but I have no idea why it's mostly hunters.
    That with Archimonde i would bet he just messed up and wanted to say Kil'Jaeden instead.

Quote Originally Posted by hlx View Post
    well this is just a bunch of videos. isn't there one epic fight to recommend? most memorable Wildstar boss?
    According to one list of hardest MMO bosses I saw, Avatus is a good one to check out. Of course that list also had Algalon from WoW, so....

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post

All loot = hunter loot, so stacking hunters = good idea.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

All loot = hunter loot, so stacking hunters = good idea.
    I don't know why I didn't think of this myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Caleborn View Post
    That with Archimonde i would bet he just messed up and wanted to say Kil'Jaeden instead.
    From what I've seen of KJ it's not really any bragging point to kill him on HC, I killed Xavius HC before Method on Tarren Mill which is somewhat comparable and they (along with a whole load of other guilds) fucking slaughtered our guild as soon as Mythic opened. A guild that brags they are good because they kill a HC boss before others are gonna have a massive reality check with Mythic opens and the big boys are actually competing.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2017-06-26 at 03:05 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Serious question: why isn't Method anywhere in wowprogress 9/9 ?

They aren't killing KJ? Is this some kind of strategy?

I must admit, i know nothing of WF racing / split run strategies.

Quote Originally Posted by Korban View Post

maybe sco cant find a taunt button hes pretty new

Deleted

Sco found the taunt button on saturday, and they got so excited that they killed it six times that day
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/tarren-mill/Method

Deleted

They've always done that. Clear up to the last boss in numerous split raids and then kill the final boss in all those raids on the same night, usually on Sunday or before reset.

Deleted

as far as i know they do that with every raid. can´t really tell why, but maybe it has something to do with them wanting to figure out what they can gear up before the last boss to distribute the higher ilvl gear he drops usually to the right characters just before mythic start.

but thats really just guessing.

PSA: when the wildstar bosses were killed the lead encounter designer posted a gif saying they were too easy basically and discrediting the world first guilds kill. They then would go back and tune them to be harder the next week. That's how fucking dumb wild star devs were and part of the reason why the game failed. Oh and 40man raids are a thing of the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    Sco found the taunt button on saturday, and they got so excited that they killed it six times that day
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/tarren-mill/Method

KJ is a 27m fight? WTF?

KJ is a 27m fight? WTF?
    That is the time after killing the previous boss

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    PSA: when the wildstar bosses were killed the lead encounter designer posted a gif saying they were too easy basically and discrediting the world first guilds kill. They then would go back and tune them to be harder the next week. That's how fucking dumb wild star devs were and part of the reason why the game failed. Oh and 40man raids are a thing of the past.
    You are lucky Vanilla experts don't go around these parts. They wouldn't pleased with how you treat developers that were involved in Blizzard timeless classics.

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    That's hilarious but in a sad way.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Are wildstar guilds allowed to compete on bozzelprogress?

10+ Year Old Account
    Method gonna win it pretty easily, really...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gHouLwiNg View Post
    Method gonna win it pretty easily, really...
    Especially now they are buying BM Hunters everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Especially now they are buying BM Hunters everywhere.
    some wild accusations mate