Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    some wild accusations mate
    I like to walk on the wild side.

Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    Are wildstar guilds allowed to compete on bozzelprogress?
    Well, they're pretty clearly not buying accounts and they haven't exploited in WoW (not saying they exploited in WS, but I have no idea one way or the other). I believe they'd be eligible until they broke one of his rules.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

We got r10 HC KJ and realm first on the same server with great guilds such as Limit, Encore and Blood Legion and all we hear is a bunch of whining from a bunch of weebs and neets who've elected to assemble in a discord server known as "tankchat". Seeing a bunch of 12 year olds be so triggered by us because they've been playing this game for 10 years without accomplishing anything is quite amusing for us and a great topic for laughter while we're smashing mythic content in nighthold. Tomorrow this time we will have killed the first bosses in mythic tos with good our great strategic minds developed by years of playing wildstar and not brute force us to a world first like some other guilds with superior gear becase they've been split raiding for half a year. Looking forward to see who's getting EU 1st, world 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    We got r10 HC KJ and realm first on the same server with great guilds such as Limit, Encore and Blood Legion and all we hear is a bunch of whining from a bunch of weebs and neets who've elected to assemble in a discord server known as "tankchat". Seeing a bunch of 12 year olds be so triggered by us because they've been playing this game for 10 years without accomplishing anything is quite amusing for us and a great topic for laughter while we're smashing mythic content in nighthold. Tomorrow this time we will have killed the first bosses in mythic tos with good our great strategic minds developed by years of playing wildstar and not brute force us to a world first like some other guilds with superior gear becase they've been split raiding for half a year. Looking forward to see who's getting EU 1st, world 2nd.
    Have you noticed that guilds tend to delay the first week heroic kills? And FYI, you don't get extra recognition for having an elegant solution to a raid boss. If someone else can brute force it and kill it first, they're first. No one says "Oh, this guild got world 10th but look how flawless their strategy was!"

You guys just keep digging deeper and deeper, and it's amazing. Also, lolol at the "WoW community is toxic, let's flame boards with talk of how amazing we are compared to everyone else!"
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    But, 12 year olds that have been playing for 10 years are quite impressive :thinking:

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Have you noticed that guilds tend to delay the first week heroic kills? And FYI, you don't get extra recognition for having an elegant solution to a raid boss. If someone else can brute force it and kill it first, they're first. No one says "Oh, this guild got world 10th but look how flawless their strategy was!"

You guys just keep digging deeper and deeper, and it's amazing. Also, lolol at the "WoW community is toxic, let's flame boards with talk of how amazing we are compared to everyone else!"
    Is it really that hard to see when someone is being sarcastic?

Dude clearly isn't associated with the guild and is just memeing.

Edit* Somehow, the world's most obvious troll got 2 responses. Impressive

Quote Originally Posted by Nodotnowin View Post
    But, 12 year olds that have been playing for 10 years are quite impressive :thinking:
    Too busy "smashing" last tier's mythic content to slow down and do some math, probably.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emancptr View Post
    Is it really that hard to see when someone is being sarcastic?

Dude clearly isn't associated with the guild and is just memeing.

Edit* Somehow, the world's most obvious troll got 2 responses. Impressive
    What makes it obvious? Has anything other people in the guild said make you think that this wouldn't be something they'd post?

Deleted
    Holy shit these invective guys lol, ofc ur gonna get flamed if ur this cocky.

Well, they're pretty clearly not buying accounts and they haven't exploited in WoW (not saying they exploited in WS, but I have no idea one way or the other). I believe they'd be eligible until they broke one of his rules.
    But what if through wildstar they managed to reach levels of greatness unavailable to mortal wow players? That sounds like an unfair advantage

Perfectionist with the fingers.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

I've been doing some research on Invective, and came across three questions that my unnamed source states to be included with their discord interview for admission to guild;

1. Are you a colossal cunt?

2. Do you have complete disregard for logic?

3. Are will willing to make an ass of yourself on the internet?

My source states that you need only answer yes to 2 of the 3 questions. More info to follow!
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2017-06-27 at 12:51 PM.

I hope Invective ends up being actually amazing and gets world first. The tears and salt levels would be enough to form new oceans.

Only real competition is Limit anyway. Method has clearly given up. Sco too worried about pvp teams.

Definitely routing for invective for US 1st. Would love to see them wipe the floor with those cheating, account buying scumbags, limit.

Quote Originally Posted by charizma View Post
    Definitely routing for invective for US 1st. Would love to see them wipe the floor with those cheating, account buying scumbags, limit.
    Ah, I was just thinking it'd been a couple pages since someone complained about guilds sharing/buying accounts. What a refreshing topic.

I'm pretty sure people are just trolling saying they're from invective now. No guild can have this many idiots speaking on their behalf.

I get that this game needs a "villain" guild; bad boys who everyone loves to hate (idra Starcraft 2 for instance) but the only result they have is boasting about day raiding heroic week, getting us 10th after a guild that raided 3 hours beat them, not understand how splits function which resulted in them "messing up" by only doing 9/9H and 6/9H. They already look lost, it's almost if they have half a dozen of their ex-wildstar players and the rest are genuinely bad players who have the luxury of raiding 80 hours due to them being NEETS or on disability. If the posts in this thread from their raiders are real, I'd believe them if they confirmed it to be true. Idra was actually good at the game, I don't understand how you can go around and flex your e-peen from raiding in a game that had less members than some guilds in other MMOs have. It baffles me. Talk about achievements not properly deserved.

Speaking of account buying, Max, I mean Xyronic, has been really lucky in his legendary grind on stream. Glad he was able to bounce back after being banned for 6 months and still be able to make it for progression on all his toons.
    Last edited by legionrace; 2017-06-26 at 06:03 PM.

lmao

Zybak was by far the worst player in Enigma. I'm confident he was being carried because he was one of the top streamers (and they were fame whores). His logs were godawful and he was always dead to every mechanic.

He was also the most arrogant retarded person I've ever seen in any video game.

Does anyone have any real info on the claim that Limit players actually harrassed Invective players during NH Mythic progression? Would be interesting to know...

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    lmao

Zybak was by far the worst player in Enigma. I'm confident he was being carried because he was one of the top streamers (and they were fame whores). His logs were godawful and he was always dead to every mechanic.

He was also the most arrogant retarded person I've ever seen in any video game.
    I didn't watch any of the videos, just did the search.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Does anyone have any real info on the claim that Limit players actually harrassed Invective players during NH Mythic progression? Would be interesting to know...
    Presumably the players involved would, assuming it happened. Anything else would be circumstantial.

Did Limit buy like a million accounts I thought they were all banned for 6 months